Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
These are so addicting once you start eating them it is hard to stop. They are sticky yet hard and yummy
donna t.
donna t.
Meriden, CT
My husband will not go to the movies without his Swedish Fish.He loves them and thinks they are the perfect snack.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Waltham , MA
Swedish fish, been my favorite since i was younger, very sweet can come in various colors ! i love them so much
Becca R.
Becca R.
I can never get enough of these
Emily N.
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
I love Swedish fish. I am actually eating them right now. Perfect texture and taste. 👌
Maureene C.
Maureene C.
Roseville , CA
I'm addicted to Swedish Fish. I was surprised on how much I love them. They curve my sweet tooth. :D
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Whittier, CA
I always get a pack when I watch movies at home or when I'm at school. I love them the only thing I don't love is that they get stuck on my teeth but other then that I love them.
Misty A.
Misty A.
Swedish Fish remind me of chewing gummy bears that taste like cherry flavored plastic. They are way too chemical tasting for me.
Kiana S.
Kiana S.
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH! They are one of my favorite candies. I love how they are soft and chewy; they aren't too sweet either. If you haven't had Swedish fish you should try it.
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
POSEYVILLE, IN
VERY ADDICTING I ALWAYS GET WHEN I GO TO THE MOVIES MY FAV SNACK
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?