Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Julie S.
Julie S.
Hockessin, DE

Swedish fish are by far my favorite candy
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA

So gross. The first time I ever tried these I got so sick to my stomach because of the taste.
Lafeesha S.
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX

I am never hooked on the first bite of these candies. Once I have one I think they taste to waxy, but after I have another it's like a mini addiction. They taste delicious after the first one.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Macomb, MI

Growing up, Swedish Fish were always my moms favorite. My sister and I would walk to the corner store and pick her up some. Swedish Fish has got to be my favorite too. I find myself walking in the grocery store and finding products that are Swedish Fish flavored and buying them. BUT NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO THE ORIGINAL. Yum! Great for breakups, or when you lose your job. Just drown yourself in gummy red fish.
blaire r.
blaire r.
Indianapolis, IN

I love me some swedish fish especially when I go to the movie. Best gummy candy hands down.
Olivia O.
Olivia O.

So addicting! I always get these when I go to the movies
Beth V.
Beth V.
New Iberia, LA

Favorite childhood candy.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN

These are my absolute favorite vegetarian candy option! They're addictive and so fun to eat, the little fish shapes are so darn cute!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Coppell, TX

I love swedish fish, they are so good and chewy. The only thing that bugs me about this candy is that sometimes when I go and take them out of the bag they can me a little hard, and it makes it hard to chew sometimes.
Skye S.
Skye S.
Ajax

This is a great gummy candy. Tastes good and it's shaped like an animal. Who doesn't like animal shaped foods?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now