Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Las Vegas, NV

I love that they aren't too sweet. But they are the perfect softness, they don't get stuck in your teeth too often.
Jen O.
Jen O.
West Chester, OH

My go to when I need my something sweet! Ill portion the whole bag out into a normal serving size OR I'll eat them all :/
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Stafford, VA

I love Sweedish Fish despite them getting stuck in my teeth. However, I am not a huge fan of the other colors. The original red ones are the best.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Salt Lake City, UT

I remember going to the movies when I was a young teen and I would always wanna get these. I don't know why they aint my favs. I guess they are alright.
Carolina K.
Carolina K.
Long Beach, CA

I absolutely love finding swedish fish in my halloween trick or treating bag! It's so cute, tasty, and chewy. It's weird how it's one flavor yet that one flavor is just so addicting!
Martha F.
Martha F.
Orlando, FL

I love these! Can eat a whole bag at one time but have to share them with other family members too. They are so great tasting! Taste just right and not too sweet.
Kali B.
Kali B.
Fortuna, CA

If you like gummy candy this is a great option.
Irina B.
Irina B.
Kensington, MD

Frankly, I don't find them all that appealing. They're almost flavorless, get stuck in your teeth, and why are they called 'Swedish'??????? I just don't get it!!!
Denise B.
Denise B.

I love gummi candy, and these are even vegetarian so more people can eat them than usual! They're very big gummies so you can bite them in half, which adds to the fun of eating them. I would suggest trying them if you haven't before, unless you don't like gummies.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Bowling Green, KY

Love Swedish Fish. I only discovered them a few years ago and can't get enough. They are a must have in our summer boat bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now