Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Regina P.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA

Great tasting & my go to snack!! I buy a large bag & then put them in 100 calorie snack bags! Excellent choice for an afternoon snack.
rebecca o.
rebecca o.

SWEDISH FISH SWEDISH DISH SWEDISH FISH! These red chewy fish make me extremely happy. This giant bag is available at Sam's Club and I am a proud owner. Swedish Fish are amazing. They're sweet and chewy and stick in your teeth just right. Buy them! Do it!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Oak Harbor, WA

These have been a favorite candy in my family for a long time. There is no other gummy candy that has the texture of Swedish Fish! Sometimes they can get stuck in your teeth, but they don't gum up your mouth at all. The flavors are definitely artificial but they are distinct from color to color.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

These are a yummy but sticky situation. These are tasty, it helps with my candy cravings!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA

Taste like medicine. Like a lollipop I'd get at the doctors office. 0/10 do not recommend.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN

I love these and how they're sweet, but not sickeningly so. Nice and chewy and perfect sugar pick-me-up!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Apollo, PA

My dad & I have always been big on eating Swedish Fish. They didn't stay in our house for over a week we ate them so quickly. If you love cherry flavor, you will love Swedish Fish!
Carrissa W.
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI

I love swedish fish. An absolute classic that will never get old.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Fayetteville, GA

I never had them before until about a year ago and wow what was I missing! I always loved sour patch kids, and to me these taste like the red ones without all the sugary stuff on the outside that makes my tongue hurt after a while. They also have different colored ones but I have not tried those yet. LOVE THESE!
Princess C.
Princess C.
Edgewood, MD

This is one of my favorite gummy candy since I was younger i will not leave the store without a pack of Swedish fish !
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?