Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Molly B.
Molly B.

Swedish fish is my favorite gummy candy! I always go through an entire large bag by myself they are so good!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX

I love these they are amazing my brother, mother, and I would have a bowl of Jell-O in a small fish tank you get from the dollar store. Put these Swedish Fish in along with any other chosen candy, and it would make a decorative treat that is fun to make.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Olive Hill, KY

I love these fish! I don't know what it is about them but they are just so good and you can't just eat one.
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Miamisburg, OH

Amazing one of my favorite candies hands down! I like that even though they have been out for so long the taste has not changed over the years which is awesome as a customer! I like buying it at any store which is also nice that it can be found in so many places!
Arielle G.
Arielle G.

These little red fish bring back so many memories. We sell these at my job and I am always buying them. Their chewy and satisfy my sweet tooth.
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
Nashville, TN

Great childhood memory snack. The flavor is great and they're nice and chewy.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA

Classic candy. My sister and I both love taking these to the lake with us and enjoying their sweet taste and flavor.
Casandra C.
Casandra C.
Middletown, OH

I wish these weren't so bad for you because they are so good and delicious. I usually eat too many and get a stomach ache
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

These's are always a great movie snack If you have not had them you should try them
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI

My mom use to take me to buy these when i was a kid. You could buy like a handful for a few cents. These are one of the few candies from when i was little that still tastes the same!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now