Add a Photo
All time favorite candy.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Monterey Park, CA
I ate this one time. not bad
Britney D.
Britney D.
San francisco, CA
I love these. I try to not eat them too often, but they are one of my favorite sweets. they are so good!
Chelsea Z.
Chelsea Z.
Erie, PA
This is my Fav snack i always have a bag or box laying around to snack on.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA
Swedish fish are adorably yummy :) I love them and i would love a voxbox of them haha<3 no but seriously they are cute and tasty :3
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Woodside, NY
These are one of my favorite candies and once i start eating it i cant stop but sometimes they get stuck to your teeth and its a pain to get it off
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mount Vernon, WA
Not the best candy in the world but there good. There extremely sticky and could have more flavor.
Kayli R.
Kayli R.
Louisville, KY
I love swedish fish. They are so soft and chewy, full of flavor and addictive. I can eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting. I love that they are only $1 bag almost everywhere. You can buy the at walgreens, dollar tree, target, walmart, gas stations, etc. A must have for me if I'm going to the theater. I sneak them in my purse :)
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Pekin, IN
I really don't like Swedish fish. They just don't appeal to me. Everyone of my friends love them but I just really don't like them. And they are super chewy and get stuck all in your teeth.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
These are delicious! yummmy. Make sure to eat them while they are fresh or they will get hard!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?