The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these things, they really taste very cherry-ish to me and they are super chewy. I really enjoy snacking on them now and again.
My kids love this it's extra soft and easy to eat and swallow. Plus it's sweet best treats for my boys
My mom and I both love Swedish Fish. The taste is fantastic and the texture is good. They are soft and gummy and delicious.
They really have no flavor to me. They are too chewy if you ask me. Gummie bears for me please. They have a awful texture.
I love swedish fish! They are delicious! If you like cherry flavored things then you will like these. They are gummy like i enjoy and delicious
Favorite candy in the entire world. Taste like Jesus on your tongue. Best texture ever and taste wow I love it man oh man.
These super sweet fish are fun to eat and play with! They are a little hard to chew but well worth it!
I love Swedish fish. I love the texture and the taste. The fish are fun to play with and make a great non-messy treat. yum!
Swedish fish is such a great candy! I always get it for my dad for a present because it's his favorite food! I love eating these in school too.
I love Swedish Fish! The flavor is great and I love that they aren't hard to chew like some similar candies are.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos