Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Christina L.
Christina L.
Washington, DC

They're nice and soft so they aren't too hard or too chewy. Love them! The multi-flavored sea life ones are okay but my favorites are the red :)
kim G.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK

Swedish fish are awesome. I met someone the other day that had tried one for the first time. I did not know these people existed. If i am going to buy candy this would be up towards the top of the list.
Anita W.
Anita W.
Arcadia, CA

This candy is great for anyone that loves cherry flavored candy. I absolutely love the texture of this candy because it so chewy and gooey.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN

The only Swedish Fish I like are the ones in the game Candy Crush. Yuck.
There literally is nothing I like about these sweet treats.
Emani S.
Emani S.
Hill City, KS

This is one the the best candies ever invented! Get to mix with lots of things! I love eating them during a movie or show!
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Fairview, NJ

If someone gave me a million packs of Swedish Fish I think I'll love them forever (: when I was in 8th grade I used to buy these literally every single day and to this day I still love them (:
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI

My husband is obsessed. he loves these I would recommend to everyone :) great flavor so fun especially for kids and adults
Eliabeth D.
Eliabeth D.
Ceres, CA

These are my favorite go to candy I love that they come in jelly bean form and that they have a pack that has blue, green, and yellow fishes.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL

Our family enjoys these on long car rides. Which to eat first, heads or tails!
Madison B.
Madison B.

I don't know if I love the taste more or the texture, but these are everything a gummy candy should be.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now