The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,318 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I got a huge bag from SAMs club and so glad I did. Me and the kids couldn't stop eating them.
I love this candy! Its my favorite, its gummy and chewy with a great and unique flavor I love
These are my favorite. They are vegan and fat free. They taste great. These are a candy from when I was younger and still taste as good.
Not my favorite kind of gummy candy, but they are always tasty. Cute shape, fun color, bright packaging.
This is my favorite funny candy. A classic and original. Keeping the game real. Delicious
I've always enjoyed these as a child. Now as an adult, it's only good in small doses but it still maintains the sweet sugary goodness!
These are great this is one of my GO TO snacks ! and I love the red color of them which is really weird but yea .
Amazing treat. Different than your average candy. Great flavor and not overwhelmingly sweet.
Swedish fish are so amazing. I honestly think I have an addiction. I just have random craving and have to go to the store in get some
I love this candy it's one of my favorite candies I've loved these since I was a small child
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos