Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX

I used to eat this in high school, all the time. once was a favorite candy of mine, truly never gets old.
Casandra C.
Casandra C.
Middletown, OH

I wish these weren't so bad for you because they are so good and delicious. I usually eat too many and get a stomach ache
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

These's are always a great movie snack If you have not had them you should try them
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Miamisburg, OH

Amazing one of my favorite candies hands down! I like that even though they have been out for so long the taste has not changed over the years which is awesome as a customer! I like buying it at any store which is also nice that it can be found in so many places!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI

My mom use to take me to buy these when i was a kid. You could buy like a handful for a few cents. These are one of the few candies from when i was little that still tastes the same!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Grand Island, NE

I love this candy its great little snack I enjoy it very much......... get it every time I go grocery shopping
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Marietta, GA

I am not a candy person, but these are by far my favorite. I'll buy these maybe once a year and it's about the only candy I'll eat. Really nothing much to say about them other than that!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

These little fishes are so addicting! After the first couple of ones are eaten, I just can't put the rest of the bag down! If you like the sweetness of Sour Patch Kids, you'll definitely enjoy these!
Marina M.
Marina M.

Love this candy! It is almost like a gummy bear but softer and sweeter.
I would definitely recommend this candy
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

These are a total guilty pleasure of mine that I try to not have often. I love the flavor so much and cannot control myself with these--if I have a bag of them, I will probably eat them quickly and then complain about being out of them.

The only thing you need to watch out for is the way they stick to your teeth. Because they will. A lot.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now