22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Favorite since I was a kid. Love the fruity taste and always sneak them in movie theaters. Great for snacking on cheat day!
Classic candy! These things never get old. They do get stuck in your teeth but its worth it because they taste so amazing.
My husbands favorite candy. When you can find them fresh and soft, that is the best! They are a common treat in our house.
Who doesn't love these? All I can say though is I wish that the shelf life was longer. I've gotten many a bag of stale fish
So chewy. My favorite candy, hands down. I mean I love chocolate but there's something so kiddie about these little fishes
Delicious. One of the best gummy snacks out there and always great. Does occasionally get too chewy and stuck in your teeth
Always an excellent go to gummy candy! Flavor is awesome, fun shape, taste excellent. Exactly what you want out of a snack
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDOES!! i ask my friends to get me these for christmas and sour patch kids! the gum also tastees good
Sweetish fish are the most mouth watering candy i have ever had. I have to have at least one every week they are that good.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos