Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Can't just have one Swedish fish! These are addicting. I eat them at work as a snack during the day. They're so tasty :) My whole office enjoys them!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
Swedish fish are one of the best gummies around! Super gooey and extremely flavorful!!!!!!!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
I am not a fan of this candy. I don't like the flavor, and I don't like the texture. They taste like they have a chalk-like hard film over them. They're don't have the soft gummy texture that gummy-bears have. I know a lot of people that love these but I'm not a fan.
Stephani R.
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN
I really love these. I hadn't had any in a whole and I saw them at the store. I grabbed a bag and so glad I did. Yummy!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
These are great when you want a little candy.
cassandra j.
cassandra j.
Iowa City, IA
Love eating these at the movie theatre! This is my go-to candy when I am not feeling chocolate
Karel D.
Karel D.
Burlington, NJ
A favorite candy of mine since childhood and still is! Highly recommend it..beware of getting hooked!
Venus W.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Swedish Fish are fun to eat and they taste amazing. The only problem I have is they are a trigger food. I can eat the WHOLE big bag by myself...lol. I am NOT ashamed of this.
michelle i.
michelle i.
Gallitzin, PA
Best things to eat growing up, my mom and I buy them every time we see them. They are also great to have as a in between meals snack not that many calories in them which is great.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely LOVE swedish fish!! They are a great stress reliever. And they are super cute.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?