Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Natasha D.
Natasha D.

I love this candy. It smells and tastes so good. Its chewy and it tastes great!
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN

One of my favorite candies ever!!!! The fish are super cute and they tastes great! They're cheap and delicious and have a amazing flavor! Definitely buying more soon!
blaire r.
blaire r.
Indianapolis, IN

I love me some swedish fish especially when I go to the movie. Best gummy candy hands down.
Haylie H.
Haylie H.
Abbeville, LA

My husband and I love this candy. We could eat it till we get sick. Its so good! This is the number one candy we sneak into the movies
Tara S.
Tara S.
Roxana, IL

I love these candies. They are perfectly sweet gummies!
Sammie L.
Sammie L.

I love swedish fish!!! They're my favorite type of gummies. They're chewy, yet firm, with a wonderful flavor.
Carly B.
Carly B.
Quincy, MA

I have loved these for years and years! Although there a little sticky they're my go to treat.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Merced, CA

My favorite candy . I just love how this candy isn't hard candy, its soft and not too sweet and sticky. I wonder how they did it?
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL

These don't have much of a flavor. Id go for gummy bears or Twizzlers before these.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Riverside, CA

I dislike this candy because it tastes nasty, and it gets stuck in your teeth. Not my cup of tea, but that's just my opinion. I know many people love this candy, that's been around for awhile.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now