Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
I used to eat these all the time a year or so ago, but then just all of a sudden got tired of them. I still know that I like them. They are chewy and yummy, and remind me of childhood. I also like their ocean series, that has different ocean animal shapes and flavors. They are pretty cheap. The only con is that they stick to your teeth, and are hard to get off without brushing.
Eva L.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
Swedish Fish is good. But the only downside is that the candy sticks to your teeth.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
One of my favorite snacks! They are a fat free candy, so I even feel okay about eating them!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I am usually not a huge fan of non-chocolate candy. These fish are tasty though. If I am craving something fruity, I would get a bag of these.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
These are delicious! yummmy. Make sure to eat them while they are fresh or they will get hard!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
TUCSON, AZ
Classic treat. Still love these
Evelyn I.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
There is a slight cherry/strawberry flavor to them, although I don’t think I’ve ever seen any claim to a particular flavor. They claim to be soft and chewy, but they’re not that soft. Even when I eat one or two at a time, I get some of them stuck to my teeth.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Narragansett, RI
These are my absolute favorite candy to get at the movies! They are so sweet and delicious. But be careful, you may eat them all!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
These have always been my moms favorite and they've become mine too! I cannot stop eating them when I get them!
Chelsea Z.
Chelsea Z.
Erie, PA
This is my Fav snack i always have a bag or box laying around to snack on.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?