Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Laura P.
Laura P.
Mt Sterling, KY

Halloween essential right here! One of my all time favorite candies to this day. I love the classic flavor and the fact that they never change 😉
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA

I'm hooked on the original Swedish fish. A yummy fat free candy. I must admit I buy these for my son just so that I can have a few.
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH

My friends love these, but i find them too hard and chewy. I prefer softer fish. They remind me of licorice.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Virginia Beach, VA

Most unique tasting candy ever!!!! I love this soooo Much!! Putting it in sprite and coloring the drink blue creates a fun summer drink that's a snack too!! ❤️
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Rochester, NY

I love eating these all the time. whether at the movies or home they are just the right snack.
Sammie L.
Sammie L.

I love swedish fish!!! They're my favorite type of gummies. They're chewy, yet firm, with a wonderful flavor.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
Visalia, CA

Absolutely love thes!their a lil hard to find sometimes,as not all stores sell them:/ tried the other type of gummyfish😯 definitely not even close to these!I like the chewyness!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Sewell, New Jersey

I had a year long addiction to this candy when I worked near a drug store. Love this gummy candy, such a unique flavor that only this brand has. Copy cats don't even compare
sammiejoe c.
sammiejoe c.
Chipman , NB

Great treat, my kids love them too. Great sugar fix without being too sweet! These have been around forever so you know they're good :)
hilary h.
hilary h.
Saint Louis, MO

I love swedish fish and eat them all the time
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now