22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my all time favorite candies, for myself and my children too. We all love these chewy, delicious little gummy fish.
My kids absolutely love Swedish fish. They are low in fat so I don't worry about giving it to them as an occasional treat!
After seeing this I now want some of these! They are my fav! Also they make a nice addition if you make a fish bowl drink!
Swedish fish are old as time. Old and young love them. The was my favorite as a kid and now they are my children's favorite
Favorite candy in the entire world. Taste like Jesus on your tongue. Best texture ever and taste wow I love it man oh man.
Good tasting and easy to eat! I buy mine from my local Target or Walmart. Perfect candy to eat on the go or at the movies!
One of my all time favorites. Gummy, fruity and delicious. These things are definitely addictive. my son loves them too! :)
Who doesn't love these? All I can say though is I wish that the shelf life was longer. I've gotten many a bag of stale fish
I used to get these at the penny candy store when I was a kid, now I get them mixed in with my favorite drink at the bar :)
I used these for a school project and everyone wanted them at the end of class. These are so good and their size is perfect
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos