Add a Photo
Photos (55)
michaela k.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ

These have been my favorite candy since I was very young. Although, while I had braces they were not the easiest to eat, they're very tasty but not too sweet for me! A lot of the time I have to control myself with how many I end up eating haha!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Jacksonville, FL

I love the drink fish bowl from Joes Crab Shack and they always put these fishies in there. So delicious!
Chloie W.
Chloie W.
Plainfield, IL

The don't have much flavor to them. I also don't like them because they are supposed to be a chewy candy, but they aren't sweet or chewy, they are semi hard
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID

I do not care for Swedish Fish. They don't have very good flavor, they stick to your teeth so bad and I don't like all of the red dye.
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, Fl

Let me begin with the fact that I love fruity and gummy candy, however this doesn't fall in that love spot. They have this distinct taste that was just not good. I'll stick to my Starburst, trolli gummies, and skittles etc.
Gina H.
Gina H.
ELK GROVE, CA

I have loved swedish fish candy since I was a little girl. I just bought a bag at the store the other night for me and my daughter to snack on when we have a sweet tooth!
Selina H.
Selina H.
Reinholds, PA

Swedish Fish have a unique texture, somehow chewier and denser than your average gummi candy. The shape is fun for a special aquatic treat!
Claire G.
Claire G.

I do not usually eat chewy candies, but these I cannot resist. Such a good unique flavor and a nice texture
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

These are good. They're not too sweet. I hate that they get stuck in my teeth, though. I always end up eating way too many! Lol.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

These are a yummy but sticky situation. These are tasty, it helps with my candy cravings!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?