The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,974 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are amazing. have been my favorite candy for years. I use them as "potty awards" for my potty training son.
I tried Swedish fish at a younger age, and since then, I have been in love! The best, unique flavor.
Delicious Delicious Delicious Delicious Delicious Delicious Delicious Delicious
I loooooooooooove swedish fish!!! They are one of my favorite candies. I like the texture and taste.
I remember these having a little more flavor when I was younger. Seem to be just color wax now. Not a real fan any more.
Good candy, typical red fish candy, just wish that these didn't stick in my teeth as much as they do.
I've loved these ever since I was little, nice and chewy and super sweet! Hands down, I buy these every time I see them!
Absolutely love swedish fish! I want to try all brands of this candy! They are so addictive though!
I like swedish fish because of how chewy and delicious they are. They are not to sweet or to bland.
Swedish Fish are the best jelly candy out there! They taste great and I like that they're fat free.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos