Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX

These are my favorite chewy candies. I don't eat candy often, but when I do I always get swedish fish. Yum!
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH

Love Swedish fish! they are a good gummy treat but not too gummy.. They don't stick to your teeth and have a mellow sweetness to them. its hard to stop eating once you start.
Jazzie D.
Jazzie D.
Ortonville, MI

Good flavor and very soft. Perfect movie theater snack. I would recommend these.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX

I've eaten Swedish Fish since I can remember. They are sweet but not too sweet to the point where you will get a tummy ache if you eat too many. I absolutely love these candies and would recommend them for anyone looking for a tasty alternative to gummy worms.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA

I don't eat gelatin, so finding a sweet treat can be a challenge!

These hit the spot, and give a nice sized portion for the treat calories.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Marietta, GA

I love these. I hate when gummies are too soft. If you prefer yours slightly harder like german gummy bears then these are great. Plus you can lick them and throw them at people and they'll stick.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Detroit, Mi

My favorite! affordable, and delicious. i usually get the family size bad and hoard them for myself.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Macomb, MI

Growing up, Swedish Fish were always my moms favorite. My sister and I would walk to the corner store and pick her up some. Swedish Fish has got to be my favorite too. I find myself walking in the grocery store and finding products that are Swedish Fish flavored and buying them. BUT NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO THE ORIGINAL. Yum! Great for breakups, or when you lose your job. Just drown yourself in gummy red fish.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Dothan, AL

These are good but i can't eat a whole bag because there's no difference in flavor
briana g.
briana g.
Flat Rock, MI

Swedish fish are seriously one of the best candies I've ever eaten.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now