Add a Photo
Photos (55)
tamela d.
tamela d.
Orlando, FL

A-. Really? My ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDY!!!!! CHEWy CHEWY nice and gooey. So delicious. Just yum yum yum. If you haven't trued it you must do so
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

These are amazing! The flavor is perfect and I love gummy candy, so it's a match made in heaven.
Serena P.
Serena P.
Piscataway, NJ

Swedish Fish are the bomb!! I love them. During Halloween time I buy a bag for myself and a bag for trick o' treaters.
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY

These are so addicting once you start eating them it is hard to stop. They are sticky yet hard and yummy
Anne P.
Anne P.
Olympia, WA

I like them, but I do find them to be a little to sticky for my tastes.
Indira G.
Indira G.
Manchester, NH

I Hate these so much. The chewy.. gross after taste.. idk what it is. i just dislike them. When i was a child i loved them! As an adult now i just don't like them. And I'm probably CRAZY Because everyone i tell i dislike these they gasp and say " HOW COULD YOU"
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY

Swedish Fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I love chocolate, but various gummy candies tend to be my favorites. Swedish Fish are extremely high up on the list, even though the smell is very overpowering. They're delicious.
heidi v.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love the small fish more than the larger Swedish fish. I also prefer the pain old red ones over the multi colored ones. Plain old childhood classic. Love
Kim C.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ

These are one of my favorite candies, and I'm really not big on candy! They taste so good, they're cheap, and they are so fun to eat.
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ

I love these because they taste great and satisfy my sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now