Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Haley C.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC

Ugh I hate these! They don't taste fruity, they kind of just take like stale old candy. They are also very chewy and stick to the roof of my mouth. I don't why people like these.
Angelena L.
Angelena L.

My family really likes these for long road trips or a snack at the theatre. They are good all the time! But they do get stuck to your teeth
Jennifero s.
Jennifero s.
Riverside, CA

They are hard to chew. Even super fresh packs are not as soft other chewy candy. Besides being hard to chew the flavor is good.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.

They say they are soft and chewy but every time ive got them they are hard and gross. Don't recommend these at all. Waste of money
Kasey K.
Kasey K.

I used to eat these all the time a year or so ago, but then just all of a sudden got tired of them. I still know that I like them. They are chewy and yummy, and remind me of childhood. I also like their ocean series, that has different ocean animal shapes and flavors. They are pretty cheap. The only con is that they stick to your teeth, and are hard to get off without brushing.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms

I absolutely adore Swedish Fish! When I was a vegetarian they were one of my favorite candies because they were gelatin-free.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Kissimmee, FL

I really enjoy swedish fish. I recently used them to make candy sushi with my step kids and boyfriend. They really enjoyed the nigiri version with the swedish fish on top.
Anne T.
Anne T.

One of my favorite movie snack, they are really addicting. If you never had them before you are really missing out. The only downside is that they stick to your teeth.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

My favorite chewy candy. love the colorful ones too, and they also have an aquatic type bag with all different flavors which is good. love them!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Imperial, MO

I grew up eating Swedish fish so itll always be part of good childhood memories. I still can't just eat a few
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?