The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,388 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I'm not a huge candy person but Swedish Fish are my weakness! They are the only candy I crave
I have a bad habit when I want the fishes I have to buy the biggest bag and put them in small ziplock bags so that I can put them in my work jacket and sneak them thru out the day,,,yummy yum
Swedish fish are so addicting and taste so good i love them so much i can them everday
My absolute favorite candy. I can't have an entire bag to myself because I will eat it in 5 minutes
These are great. The kids loved eating these. Mix one in a cup of blue Jell-O and pretend it's an edible fish tank
A delicious classic. You can't go wrong with traditional Swedish fish! These have been a favorite in my family for years.
I very much enjoy the taste of Swedish fish by do not enjoy so much how sticky they are. They stick to my teeth and sometimes make them hurt a little since the Swedish fish are so sugary.
These are pretty good. the first time I tried these when I bought the for my son's school project. they have a good cherry flavor.
They're sweet and shaped like fish. Not one of my favorite candies, but definitely no complaints
We love these in our office, I have a hard time keeping the candy jar full. Everyone loves them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos