Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Washington, PA

I eaten these my whole life...Love
Blaise W.
Blaise W.

They're really not work the hassle of picking gummy fish out of your teeth. I think they're pretty bland as far as flavor is concerned.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.

I just love swedish fish taste so good
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Conneautville, PA

These are the best candies in the world. They are so good they flavored a vodka after them. I had to start buying them in small bags because I would eat the whole large bag in one day.
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA

Swedish Fish are great, me and my mom use to buy bags of these and snack on them when we went on road trips so they will always have a special place in my heart because of those memories. I prefer to try and suck on them to make them last longer, plus when I chew on them they get stuck in my teeth incredibly easily!
Kathy E.
Kathy E.
Manteca, CA

An oldie but goody. These fish are very tasty soft and a pleasure for the kids. My kids and grandchildren love em.
Tecia B.
Tecia B.
Spokane Vly, WA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have a unique fruity flavor and are so addicting.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Harrisonburg, VA

My favorite kind of fish
Angela M.
Angela M.
Warren, AR

They really have no flavor to me. They are too chewy if you ask me. Gummie bears for me please. They have a awful texture.
Natasha D.
Natasha D.

I love this candy. It smells and tastes so good. Its chewy and it tastes great!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now