The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,019 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my favorite candy. When ever my husband bring candy home he knows to bring me these. So good
Without a doubt the best candy ever omg I love Swedish fish so much. I literally eat them all the time
I love swedish fish. Its been my favorite since I was little. Its the right amount of sweet and chewy.
My son and husband love swedish fish, they are a definite have to have whenever we're watching a movie!
The king size are even more fun than the smaller ones! And less of a chocking hazard
THESE ARE SOOO TASTEY AND DELICIOUD IF I HAD TO TAKE ONE CANDY TO A DESERTED ISLNAD I WOULD TAKE THESE
These taste amazing , there is soo much flavor in a tiny piece of candy , their soft , sweet , & gummy
So, Swedish fish are my FAVORITE THINGS. But I notice that they have gotten smaller and I am very upset by that just SAYIN.
I love this candy so much . Very chewy and good. My little brother and sister loves this candy as well
Swedish Fish are my favorite gummie candy ever! Every time I go to Ikea I always pick up a couple bags.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos