Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Angela F.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC

When you're in the mood for Swedish Fish, you're in the mood for Swedish Fish. They're gummy, but thicker (not harder) than regular gummy bears or worms. They taste very strongly of cherry flavoring and each fish is about an inch and a half long. They're good to share because getting even a small bag is going to be way too many to eat in a sitting.
michaela k.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ

These have been my favorite candy since I was very young. Although, while I had braces they were not the easiest to eat, they're very tasty but not too sweet for me! A lot of the time I have to control myself with how many I end up eating haha!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA

Apparently these aren't even sold in Sweden. Why exactly are they called Swedish Fish? Who knows, but they're pretty good. The red and orange ones are the best.
nichole c.
nichole c.

I love Swedish Fish! I have always been a huge fan of them. This is my go to candy if I want something thats not chocolate. DELISH!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID

I do not care for Swedish Fish. They don't have very good flavor, they stick to your teeth so bad and I don't like all of the red dye.
Alison H.
Alison H.
Corona, NY

Very chewy but still taste great!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Friendswood, TX

Hands down the best candy ever! If I could pick one delicious snack this would be it! I can never have enough of these! Purely addicting!
Hailee A.
Hailee A.
Redondo Beach, CA

They have a really interesting unique flavor that you cant find in any other candy.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ

When I want Swedish fish I usually buy this size box. It's only usually $1. I love the taste of Swedish fish. It's not too sweet. It's perfect for the movies.
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, Fl

Let me begin with the fact that I love fruity and gummy candy, however this doesn't fall in that love spot. They have this distinct taste that was just not good. I'll stick to my Starburst, trolli gummies, and skittles etc.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?