Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Michele C.
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL

Our family enjoys these on long car rides. Which to eat first, heads or tails!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH

I like the taste of Swedish Fish but I really hate candy's that get stuck to my teeth. It makes them very uncomfortable to eat.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.

Swedish fish - large or small are delicious. And when you buy them they hit the spot.
Keely M.
Keely M.

These taste awesome! They are so sweet and addicting! They are also low in calories
Denise L.
Denise L.
Chicago, Il

I remember getting these as a penny candy and buying a lot ! They have a great taste!
samantha e.
samantha e.
San jose, Ca

By far my most favorite candy (only the original red ones). I love just about anything gummy and these are the perfect consistency! I could eat a bag every day.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI

There isn't a single thing I don't love about s Swedish Fish! Talk about take you right back to your childhood. I love to have them in the movie theater!
Denise T.
Denise T.
Arverne, NY

I love Swedish Fish!! throughout my whole high school years i only bought this candy especially to share with the besties !!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT

Swedish fish are so tasty! This is a classic candy that everyone loves. I like that my kids can hold them since they aren't sticky.
Erika B.
Erika B.

For some reason I use to hate these, but as I've gotten older I've learned to like them. Definitely a candy that you have to have a "taste" for
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now