Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Selena K.
Selena K.
I had these for the first time ever , and they were really good. They have multiple purpose use for itself. I've had it in vodka, Ice cream. Flavor so good.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lewistown, PA
These are my favorite candy every! I absolutely love Red Swedish Fish! I always put them in the freezer so I can suck on them! haha ;)
Anita W.
Anita W.
Arcadia, CA
This candy is great for anyone that loves cherry flavored candy. I absolutely love the texture of this candy because it so chewy and gooey.
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
Love Swedish fish! they are a good gummy treat but not too gummy.. They don't stick to your teeth and have a mellow sweetness to them. its hard to stop eating once you start.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Yum! This is a perfect gummy, sweet treat. The extra colors make it even a bit more fun.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Los Alamitos, CA
I was hooked on these in high school. a friend of mine introduced me to these..they were yummy. but only the red ones. the blue and green ones do not taste the same.
Torri T.
Torri T.
Douglasville , Ga
These are so good! I get some almost every time I go to the store. Most of the time they are very soft and chewy.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
If you want candy, not chocolate, eat swedish fish. Yummy gummy candy.They are sweet and chewy. Also they are kosher....who knew??
Kierstin E.
Kierstin E.
Lexington, KY
I wish i could find these in my local store they are great
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Usually when I crave candy I want chocolate! But when I want what I call a "chewy candy" this is my go to!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?