Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
State College, PA

My parents always get me swedish fish as a gift for holidays and I'm very content with that. i love these, even though eating too many will make me sick. although this are super sticky and hard to eat, they will always have a place in my heart.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Lomita, CA

I don't find Swedish Fish regularly in the stores, so when I do, I make sure to buy them. They are sweet, chewy (not too chewy), flavorful and yummy.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Levittown, PA

I am not a fruity, chewy candy lover... my heart belongs to chocolate. however, I LOVE swedish fish. The flavor and texture is delicious. Just make sure you have good teeth!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Tracy, Ca

To me, these have the perfect amount of sweetness to them. They never come out misshapen. The amount of candy in the bag is always fair. The only downside is that they really stick to your teeth and turn your mouth red.
Kristiana T.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX

Fruity, chewy, and cheap!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY

I definitely have to review these , because they are my husband's favorite candy. They are sweet, chewy, and not coated with sugar on the outside which he really likes. They have been around forever! He has been eating them since he was a child. Our daughters like them too , and every year they are in both their Christmas stockings and their Easter baskets. The bigger bags can be a bit difficult to find,so when I find them , I always buy a few of them.
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ

My favorite gummy candy! great for snacking at the movie theater. Has a sweet cherry/strawberry flavor. Very chewy!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL

This is the perfect combination of textures for a gummy candy- soft on the inside with and eeeevvver so slightly harder (although I hesitate to use that word as they are not hard at all) outside. I like the fact that these are not sticky/slimy like some others (Harbro bears, I'm looking at you!). Wonderful flavor too, no overpowering fake fruit or over-sweet. Just right! I would and do re-purchase these (mainly the "movie theatre size" pack).
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA

Love these fishies!!!!
Irene C.
Irene C.

My favorite fishies. They are so chewy and sweet, it hits the sweet cravings every time. I just hate how it always gets stuck on my tooth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now