22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish is one of my favorite candies ever. I highly recommend them and if you haven't tried them you are missing out.
These are good, I'm not all that into this candy. But it's ok. Chewy love that. And the taste is strong. My kids like them
I love these fruity flavored fish. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I can eat a whole bag without even noticing lol
Swedish fish are literally the perfect gummy that I've every had it's just so savory and addicting and I love them so much
Has a cherry kinda favor and is a hard chewy material. Love them though!!! So good for car trips and movie theater treats!
My kids absolutely love Swedish fish. They are low in fat so I don't worry about giving it to them as an occasional treat!
Super bomb. I used to eat these things up. I don't know what other swedish candy theres is but swedish fish are really good.
My kids love these swedish fish. For me, they taste waxy and fake but I will continue to buy them on occasion for the kids.
I love getting these whenever I travel.. Just took a road trip and brought two big bags.. They where all gone 5 hours later
Swedish fish are old as time. Old and young love them. The was my favorite as a kid and now they are my children's favorite
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos