The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these little fish. I can't help but eat the whole bag every time. A movie night must have.
Another one of my favorite candies. Very cherry/strawberry flavor. Always get these at the movies
My favorite go to candy for road trips and movies. Love the sweet and chewy mix of the candy
This is my favorite candy ever! I would pick Swedish Fish over any other candy any day of the week.
I love the to go cup. its perfect for the car and the beach bag. Has just the right amount of fish for a quick snack.
These are one of my favorite candies!! Who doesn't love Swedish fish?? They're so yummy and cute!
I love Swedish fish. They are sweet and easy to eat. My husband and I love to eat them with popcorn after a long day.
The Swedish fish are very flavorful and chewy. In this package you get a lot of fish for your money.
One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
The best candyou in the world. Don't eat too much but it's hard not to . They taste great and are small- perfection!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos