Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tatyhana R.
Tatyhana R.
Lawrence, MA

Swedish Fish are definitely a childhood favorite, great to eat when you have a gummy craving. My only complaint would be no flavor diversity but if you're okay with that then these are perfect.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL

I am not a big candy person, but I could eat these all day long! Have loved them since I was a kid, and don't think I will ever stop!
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
S Setauket, NY

Oh yes, I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. They're always at the register at Michael's and every time I shop there, I leave with a bag. I like the yellow best.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Kalamazoo, Mi

I absolutely love this candy. It's sweet and chewy and just plain delicious. It's also good for decorating beach themed cakes or cupcakes and perfect for summery drinks!
Kasey K.
Kasey K.

I used to eat these all the time a year or so ago, but then just all of a sudden got tired of them. I still know that I like them. They are chewy and yummy, and remind me of childhood. I also like their ocean series, that has different ocean animal shapes and flavors. They are pretty cheap. The only con is that they stick to your teeth, and are hard to get off without brushing.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Peoria, IL

On swim team this was the only candy we were allowed to eat! I love the flavor and they're fat free which makes them even better! This is my go to candy before movies or anytime I'm in the candy aisle!
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.

Smithsburg, MD

Great taste. It's nice to have a new flavor of candy. Way too chewy though, my teeth hurt so bad after eating enough of them.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sultan, WA

These are so chewy and delicious!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Verona, PA

Yummmy!! I love sweetish fish, they're very chewy but they don't stick to your teeth! One of my favorites!
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now