Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Marta G.
Marta G.

This candy is do good and addictive! Once I eat one it's almost like I can't stop! They also bring me great childhood memories, if you haven't tried them I strongly suggest you do!
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Swedish Fish. They are a gummy snack that is not too sweet or sticky. There is a kinda rough exterior the regular gummy bears do not have. They are perfect for a quick snack.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI

Awesome sweet treat! I absolutely love this candy. Great taste and can buy in many different sizes
Allisha M.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA

These are good but they get to me after a while. I can only eat a few at a time which is probably a good thing.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.

I just had these for the first time this weekend, delicious! The name has always sounded gross so I've never looked at them before. Only downfall is they get stuck in your teeth.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

First off, I love this candy. It is super yummy and I love the not so gummy part of it.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY

I actually don't like Swedish Fish I don't believe that it has enough of a flavor.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI

I am not a huge candy fan, but I will eat these once and awhile. I love how chewy they are, and who couldn't love how cute they are? I especially like the flavored sweedish fish, but I haven't seen them around lately.
Emily V.
Emily V.
East Prairie, MO

I always want these when I go to the movies. Only down side is when they get stuck in your teeth like concrete.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY

Red swedish fish are my addiction! So good and they have been around forever.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?