Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Elva L.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ

I make my kids my own version of Ocean Water and add some Swedish Fish to their cups. They love it!!
Mallori S.
Mallori S.

If you like gummies and cherry-ish flavors, you'll love these. They are cutely shaped like fish, hence the name and are very soft and chewy. They can get stuck in your teeth from time to time, but it's not a problem for me. You won't find anything else that tastes like these.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Camden, OH

I am a Swedish Fish junkie! I love the flavor and the chewiness! Perfect little snack to grab just to munch on! You can find them anywhere which is really nice! I buy them a lot! My daughter loves them too which is nice cause they are easy to chew
Meghan C.
Meghan C.

My all-time favorite candy!!! They are so tasty and are perfect for any mood that you are in!
kaylei s.
kaylei s.
Meridian, ID

I love Swedish fish I always grab for it on movie night, it hits the spot every time super chewy not to mention my favorite color
Ayaan M.
Ayaan M.

These are one of my favorite, especially at hockey games when most of the food is really expensive. One of my go to candies for sure!
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Pleasant Hill, Ca

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They are a staple in our house. They are on every trip and always on hand. Gotta love the Swedish Fish.
Shevonne P.
Shevonne P.
Espanola, NM

I just tried these about 2 months ago and they are so addicting!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Ransomville , NY

These are a great sweet snack for when I want something other than chocolate. Seems like people either love them or hate them, but I love them!
Jay M.
Jay M.
Sacramento , Ca

I love Swedish Fish! I buy bags of them all the time when I shop at Walmart. I also find them at the dollar store, can't beat a box of fish for a dollar! My husband does not like gummy candy at all, this is the one type of gummy he will eat and ask for more. Lol Yummy cherry flavor. I've been eating them since I was a kid. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now