Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Yum! This is a perfect gummy, sweet treat. The extra colors make it even a bit more fun.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Swedish Fish is a delicious fat free snack that's soft and chewy. The only downside to Swedish Fish is if you have braces then your in for a disappointment because they are so chewy you will break or loosen something. One other problem with them is that they harden very quickly so make sure that you seal it really well.
Nuvia M.
Nuvia M.
Corona , NY
WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE! I seriously buy them at least 3 times a week, I'm abscessed with these!
kim G.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Swedish fish are awesome. I met someone the other day that had tried one for the first time. I did not know these people existed. If i am going to buy candy this would be up towards the top of the list.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Whenever I'm at a sporting event this is my to to candy. If I don't get Swedish fish at a game its not complete. I've been eating them forever and never get sick of them!!
erik r.
erik r.
Platteville, WI
I love these things :D nuff said, been eating them since i was a kid
Grace M.
Grace M.
Abilene , TX
I love Swedish Fish they are awesome. Not only the taste great but they are always soft and chewy, with a thin outside coating of sugary goodness. I can't stop at just one. They are awesome.
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these because they taste great and satisfy my sweet tooth.
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
I just recently had these for the first time, and I can't believe I went 27 years without them! These are the soft and chewyness texture of Sour Patch Kids (Same company, and minus the sugar on the outside) and the taste reminds me most closely of a cherry licorice. It is a light, delicious flavor.
Marla M.
Marla M.
What can you say about Swedish Fish? A classic candy. Always great in a pinch if you're hungry or just have a craving for something sweet. Yum!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?