22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my all time favorite candy! Ive eaten thm since i was a little kid! Im 30 now & still buy them by the bulk.. Lol
I can eat these every day. They are really delicious and have a great texture. When u want candy I usually reach for these
My absolute favorite go to gummy candy. Love the flavor. Its cheap and the kids have fun and like it as well.
The flavor of these isn't bad, but getting them all stuck in your teeth is annoying! I prefer candy that is easier to eat.
I love the sweet flavor of Swedish Fish! It's such a great treat! The amount that you get in a pack makes it a great value!
I love these fruity flavored fish. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I can eat a whole bag without even noticing lol
My husband is obsessed with these. He can eat the whole package in one sitting. He makes me buy them at least once a month.
Love love love this candy. Perfect gummy and flavor texture. I don't usually eat them so they're a good treat now and then
You can never just have a few or put the bag down. These have been there since my childhood. Such a good sweet tooth snack
This is my absolute FAVORITE type of candy. I don't really know why I like it so much though. It just is really addicting.
Q & A
Thoughts on the other colors? I just skip them, and go straight for the red ones. I don't know why they even bother with the others.
I feel like Swedish fish copied red vines, who agrees with me?
Swedish fish need friends. Will the company making them make other Swedish aquatic treats?
How much do you eat
Where do you eat these the most? Movies or Home
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos