Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA

I have always loved sweet candys and none I really cared for. But now that I found sweedish fish I am in love with it And just love it. It's my favorite sweet candy.
Chloie W.
Chloie W.
Plainfield, IL

The don't have much flavor to them. I also don't like them because they are supposed to be a chewy candy, but they aren't sweet or chewy, they are semi hard
Briana S.
Briana S.

My family loves these. They have the perfect taste and they are gluten free.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Scott Afb, IL

Swedish Fish are my favorite gummy candy. They remind me of my childhood. Not too chewy or too sweet. Perfect to snack on.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Pleasant Hill, Ca

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They are a staple in our house. They are on every trip and always on hand. Gotta love the Swedish Fish.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Camano Island, WA

Swedish Fish are the Best! Great Flavor and they satisfy your sweet tooth without melting in your hand.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH

My brother shared some of these with me one day and I've had trouble resisting them since. I try to avoid excessive sugar, but they keep pullin me back. <3
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cincinnati, OH

I like these candies and so does my daughters.
Racheal D.
Racheal D.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this candy. I admit I have fallen victim time and time again. It is the right bit of sweet and the right bit of chewy goodness all in one.
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE

I give this an A more for nostalgia than anything. I don't actually eat them, but the smell reminds me of my grandfather. He used to have me go to the Mom and Pop store across the street and buy him a handful. They were sold bulk and he would give me some change to buy him some Swedish Fish and I could get whatever candy I wanted as well.

On a side note, we gave one to our dog one time and I don't recommend it ;) It stuck to her teeth and created this unbelievable drool fest that was funny and mortifying at the same time :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now