Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily F.
Emily F.
Fairfax, VA

I thought it was super interesting how Swedish Fish are the favorite candy of the state in Pennsylvania and Louisiana! The two states could appear to be super different, but apparently not when it comes to a sweet tooth! Plus who doesn't love Swedish Fish??
Jami S.
Jami S.

Best candy ever! I love Sweedish Fish. I can eat a bag a day. The red original fish, big or small, are the best.
Fallon P.
Fallon P.
Clearwater, FL

These are so gummy, but they taste great. Not too strong!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Verona, PA

Yummmy!! I love sweetish fish, they're very chewy but they don't stick to your teeth! One of my favorites!
Monique D.
Monique D.
North Reading, MA

They are so incredible. They are chewy and incredibly sweet and leave the best after taste everrrrrrrrrrrrr... might turn your tongue red though all that artificial coloring but i don't care... I CHEW THEM UP AND EAT THEMMMMM!!!!! 😜😜😜😜😜
Irina B.
Irina B.
Kensington, MD

Frankly, I don't find them all that appealing. They're almost flavorless, get stuck in your teeth, and why are they called 'Swedish'??????? I just don't get it!!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY

These are good but you can't eat a bunch of these because then they start to taste like plastic. I don't know why the aftertaste is what I get but its it pleasant.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY

My favorite everyday and Halloween candy they are just delicious and sweet makes me my go to candy
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston

One of my favorite candies! Sweet soft and chewy and addicting! Not overly sweet that gives you a stomach ache but eat a whole bag in one sitting sweet. Fun for my kids to eat too
LeAnne W.
LeAnne W.

Love these! I can buy a bag with the intentions of it lasting more than a day and it never does!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?