Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brad I.
Brad I.
Mchenry, IL

These are the best when you have a sweet tooth! There good for the movies as a snack or anything you can think of!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Fairless Hls, PA

Swedish fish are the type of snacks that you can't just eat one of, you have to eat the whole bag or at least a handful!
Hailee A.
Hailee A.
Redondo Beach, CA

They have a really interesting unique flavor that you cant find in any other candy.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I love sweedish fish. They have a taste unlike any other candy.
maryam z.
maryam z.

A great treat that everyone enjoy. They are soft, chewy and they taste great. My kids and I love eating Swedish Fish as a snack. We did try the colorful Swedish Fish that came out and those don't taste as good as the red ones do. I am satisfied with the fishies =)
Micki R.
Micki R.
Zanesville, Oh

My whole family love these delicious little fishy s. They are not too chewy just right texture so they don't get stuck in your teeth.
Nicole U.
Nicole U.
Wesley Chapel, FL

Always a classic and good candy for when I need something to satisfied my sweet tooth! Very affordable and never disappoints!
Pat R.
Pat R.
Charlestown, RI

One of my favorite candies
JEANINE F.
JEANINE F.

There is no stopping at 1 or 10 unless that's all that's left in the bag. These are the candies you keep eating and eating and eating...
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA

Love them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now