Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mireya R.
Mireya R.
Cleveland, OH

I have been eating these since i was a little girl my whole family loves them. They do get stuck to your teeth and mouth but that's what makes them fun!
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
Paducah, KY

The fish that is sooo delicious.. Swedish fishes! lol they aren't only chewy but the flavor is great! I can never stop at only eating a few.
Carly B.
Carly B.
Quincy, MA

I have loved these for years and years! Although there a little sticky they're my go to treat.
Scarlet W.
Scarlet W.

Growing up I was the only one that I knew liked these everybody would always leave these in the candy bowl for me. I love these
Devin V.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa

Swedish fish are really good! They have a sweet almost cherry like taste and are fun shaped with a soft chewy texture. The only downfall is they ALWAYS get stuck in my teeth.!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

I like Swedish fish but its not really an acquired taste. I mean, I have to let it sit in my mouth for a minute to actually taste it. I eat it when I want but it's not something I go to.
Angela  B.
Angela B.
Springfield, MO

Take me back to my childhood! Swedish fish are so delicious and the flavor is awesome and lasts long after the candy is gone. I also enjoy the other Swedish fish colors.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Billings, MT

These are me and my family's go-to snack. I get these just about anytime I go to the movies, and will get a huge bag at Costco anytime they are there.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Dallas, TX

Swedish Fish are delicious! Not too sweet, not too chewy, they're just right!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Very yummy! I always get cravings for these and every time, they hit the spot.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?