The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,913 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love this candy it reminds me of my child hood and going to the little corner store and buying them for just a pennie a piece
I really like gummy candy so this is perfect for me. I highly recommend eating these, but sometimes they stick to your teeth.
One of my fav types of candy ever! I love the huge bags from Costco. I can finish them in like three days. I love chewy candy
These are amazing. can easily eat a whole bag in a one sitting there so addictive and yummy. one of my favorite go to sweets.
Sweet and simple treats. Every time I see Swedish fish I think about "What a Girl Wants" where the mom says " I love you more than all the swedish fish in the world"
We love these! We just bought a huge bag for the beach. They are the perfect fish gummy! The boys love them too!
Love Swedish Fish. The tastes is so fruity and delicious. I can't just buy one bag. I would highly recommend this to others.
My nephew ADORES these candies. There are so many different types of candy he can chose when we're grocery shopping but he picks these so often.
I usually only like chocolate, but this is by far my favorite gummy candy. So delicious and I can usually find them anywhere.
Typical cherry flavored candy, soft and very artificial tasting. It's a fun treat though, and cute for some Pinterest crafts
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos