Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Destiny P.
Destiny P.

The best type of gummy candy out there. The flavor is so good but so hard to describe
Erika V.
Erika V.
Bend, OR

I normally don't like fish but I really love these fishies!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Mcminnville, TN

One of my favorite candys to eat at the movies. They are not too sweet, and not too sticky. Just right.
R  F.
R F.

These are literally hidden everywhere I go lol
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Coppell, TX

I love swedish fish, they are so good and chewy. The only thing that bugs me about this candy is that sometimes when I go and take them out of the bag they can me a little hard, and it makes it hard to chew sometimes.
Kahi F.
Kahi F.
Catonsville, MD

The best candy around hands down. I always grab a bags when in the store. Just to have other around when i want something sweet.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Spokane, WA

I love Swedish fish it is most definitely my favorite candy ever. I don't eat it that often because its not that good for you but trust be it is great! I bought this product at my local Wal-Mart.
Carine C.
Carine C.
brampton, ontario

This candy is great its sweet and chewy what i love!!
Aric D.
Aric D.
Westminster, MA

Seriously Swedish fish are the bomb dot com. If there was a candy that you could compare to crack while hustling out on the corner I would be big poppa and I would only sling the Swedish fish.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Waterville, MN

Super gummy gummy! They always get stuck in my teeth where I can't reach them. They have a good flavor but they're just too hard to eat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now