BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HATE HATE HATE!!!! I do not like sweetish fish at all. They taste like rubber and nothing at all. They have no flavor and they are just straight up nasty. I have tried them a couple of different times and each time they just gross me out. I am not a fan of them at all what so ever.
Fancy G.
I’ve bought this huge bag of fishies multiple times for a great price of five dollars at Walmart . I don’t eat candy too often since it’s not super healthy for you but , this is my guilt pleasure that I simply love. The flavor never gets old , they’re the perfect amount of sweetness.
Theresa B.
Bellevue, WA
I love Swedish fish, it's one of my favorite childhood candies. The flavor is really specific and incomparable to anything else. You can get these for fairly cheep. The only thing I don't like about them is how they stick to your teeth. But that won't stop me from having one or two!
Michele P.
oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite candies! It has just enough flavor you could eat a whole package. I love Swedish fish because it's a good price for the amount of fish you get. You can buy a bag anywhere! Enjoy!
Jessica  E.
Chewy sweet candy! Once you start eating them it's hard to stop! 😂 can get stuck in your teeth very easily and if you have sensitive teeth you won't want to eat too many. A big bag is around $4/5 and you can get them just about anyplace that sells food.
Ewa S.
I love these. These are amazing. I like that they're a bit more chewy than most other gummy candy out there. I also like the flavor of this product-it's not too sweet and not too tart. Also super cute fish shape! These are one of my favorite candies and I recommend them to everyone!
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
This is the greatest gummy candy on the market. As a standalone candy it is truly one of the greatest. The taste is phenomenal. As a runner I'm constantly looking for something to take with me on one runs that's easy to eat and give me a little extra fuel. Although most of the time candy is it recommended Swedish fish is a favorite.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
These are good.  They taste good.  The only complaint I may have is the texture.  Sometimes it can be really chewy and get stuck in your teeth but other than that enjoy this candy and would re purchase from time to time.  I do recommend this candy to others
Whitney L.
Brookhaven, GA
Swedish fish are good. They aren't the best fruity candy and I haven't really bought them as often lately as I used to. The one downside to these compared to other products is the lack of flavor options. It's one flavor and that's it. I would like if they introduced some more colors.
Wyatt C.
Windsor Locks, CT
These are some of my favorite candies to buy, whenever I have them they sure don't let me down. My mom first showed these to me when i was young and ever since then I only reach for this whether I'm going to the movies or just looking for a quick treat to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?