Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Cat S.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA

If you can't get Swedish Fish from a candy shop in bulk, this is the next best thing! Always delicious, always shareable! They can be found at any grocery or drug store. The bag has plenty for the usual price. Yummy and delicious go get some!
kady l.
kady l.
Glenn Heights, TX

My favorite candy! Really sweet and easy to chew. However they are tacky and can get stuck very easily. Very affordable and easy to find in any store. Definitely a sweet surprise after a long day! Would definitely give to any friend as a gift
Lian D.
Lian D.

Satisfies fruity, gummy cravings without being overly sweet. The flavor is subtle and the gummies don't stick to your teeth. Since I love cherry flavoring, it's nice to have a whole bag of just cherry gummies that have just the right texture.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

I love Sweedish Fish! I don't buy them often, but when I do I really enjoy them. There are off-brand look alikes out there, but don't be fooled. Sweedish Fish are never hard or chalky like some of the look alikes can be. Definitely recommend!
Jebneel D.
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA

Swedish fish are so delicious!
I've tried the original red ones and the colored ones!👌🏼 I can finish all the bag if I wanted to. The only thing that bugs me is that there chewy and SOMETIMES stick to my teeth other than that they are amazing.
Gina R.
Gina R.

Yeah!!! This is my absolute favorite, go-to candy. Great value at BJ's by the box! I have to control myself while watching a good movie. Great flavor, doesn't stick to my teeth like most jelly candies and is definitely worth every repurchase.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cedar Rapids, Ia

Love swedish fish candies! They are not overally sweet and I don't believe their is another brand that has a similar product. Has great flavor and does not leave an after taste. I will grab them every so often! I would highly recommend them!
Kathleen-Mae R.
Kathleen-Mae R.
Union, NJ

THIS IS THE BEST CANDY YOU WILL EVER HAVE. If you don't like tough textures, or don't feel like putting in a bit of jaw work to get this chewed up, then don't get it. BUT, you'll be missing out on the best candy in the world sooo you decide.
Julia M.
Julia M.

Another favorite candy of mine. I enjoy because the flavor isn't super over the top. Very chewy. I've only enjoyed this candy for a few years but it easily became a favorite. I have a bag maybe once every few months when I go to the movies!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC

These are by far one of my favorite chest candies EVER!!!! They have a great cherry-ish taste, and when they are fresh they are so addicting. I grew up eating these and I will remain purchasing as long as they are around. Great great snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now