Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.

This is my top craved gummy snack. I'll go through period's of time where all I want to eat is swedish fish. They remind me of my mom because we used to eat them all the time when I was little. I'd definitely recommend swedish fish to anyone!
Jebneel D.
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA

Swedish fish are so delicious!
I've tried the original red ones and the colored ones!👌🏼 I can finish all the bag if I wanted to. The only thing that bugs me is that there chewy and SOMETIMES stick to my teeth other than that they are amazing.
Lian D.
Lian D.

Satisfies fruity, gummy cravings without being overly sweet. The flavor is subtle and the gummies don't stick to your teeth. Since I love cherry flavoring, it's nice to have a whole bag of just cherry gummies that have just the right texture.
Elisa K.
Elisa K.

Don't you hate getting toothaches when you try to enjoy something unnecessarily sweet? You don't have to worry about that at all with Swedish fish. They're not overly sweet gummies so they're perfect to enjoy and relax with. Highly recommend!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID

I love the tangy fruity flavor of these candies. They always bring a smile to me face! Not to expensive for the value. I haven't tasted anything like them before. You can buy them almost anywhere they sale candy, super makers to gas stations.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Love swedish fish candies! They are not overally sweet and I don't believe their is another brand that has a similar product. Has great flavor and does not leave an after taste. I will grab them every so often! I would highly recommend them!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Recently rediscovered these thanks to the wonders of Halloween candy! Not my favourite gummy, but one I'll definitely bring back into my regular rotation. Nice bright and fruity flavour with the best chewy texture. The red ones are the best!
Kathleen-Mae R.
Kathleen-Mae R.
Union, NJ

THIS IS THE BEST CANDY YOU WILL EVER HAVE. If you don't like tough textures, or don't feel like putting in a bit of jaw work to get this chewed up, then don't get it. BUT, you'll be missing out on the best candy in the world sooo you decide.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Ile Des Chenes, MB

I sometimes like the sour of sour patch kids, but Swedish fish are exactly the same thing just without the coating of sourness & sugar. Green and orange are the best! But they need to add more of them in a bag instead of so many yellow ones.
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV

These are perfect for s sweet tooth. They are very soft and chewy and i eat whenever i have the chance. They very, very affordable and the flavor is beyond great. For anyone who buys them will probably come to the store again to repurchase.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now