Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY

Who doesn't love sweedish fish? Your average gummy with a little bit of a twist. They are certainly more chewy and a little bit stiffer. For people who enjoy dots, mike and ikes, or other not as traditional candies, pick these up and have a taste.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH

Best chewy candy ever!!! These candies come in different size packaging which is perfect for the desk or car. Nothing compares to Swedish Fish. They changed the package lately but hasn't messed with the taste. These have been a staple in our home!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Trumbull, Ct

Swedish Fish are very delicious and are a great addition to any snack or dessert. They are consistent in their flavor and are a great value. Swedish Fish are a great alternative to other gummies that are in the market. I recommend these to others.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Temecula, CA

This is the BOMB. Stick this in your freezer and let it get a little cold and eat them while you're watching a movie or being sad or something idk they taste really good. Better than gummy bears because of the texture and flavor and ya pretty good
Jenny N.
Jenny N.

Sometimes I Bing on it, sometimes I don't want to eat it at all. I have a love hate relationship with Swedish candy. Since sometimes I'm hungry and I'll go for it. But sometimes if I have other choices I can choose I won't go for the Swedish candy
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ

I have always been a fan of Swedish Fish. Though I won't go out of my way to buy them because they aren't my favorite candy, but if there is a good deal on them I might be tempted. They have a nice sweet taste and they are chewy but not too chewy.
Stuart K.
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO

I am a sucker for gummy types of candy and Swedish Fish are my all time guilty pleasure. They are sweet and the texture is like a soft jujy fruit. I've tried generics, but nothing compares to the original. Delicious, sweet, cherry, chewy goodness!
Yong Ki H.
Yong Ki H.
Philadelphia, PA

This is the only gummy candy that I will eat. This is the perfect amount of sweetness as it does not get too sweet. It has perfect flavor for me personally. I usually buy this at any supermarket or pharmacy stores whenever I go in to buy anything.
Emily D.
Emily D.

One of my favorite candies ever. So yummy and fun to eat and share. I love getting them for parties with friends. I have yet to find a similar candy as good as these. However, I wouldn't eat them with braces as they tend to get stuck very easily.
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE

Swedish Fish were one of my favorite candies growing up. If you are looking for something sweet and chewy/gummy these are a great choice. Love the flavor, but I can't quite describe what they taste like other than to say like... Swedish Fish lol.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now