22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I love Swedish fish. I love the taste that they give and just how chewy they are. I only eat a few at a time but these also help to satisfy my sweet tooth. Always used to get these at a concession stand when I was a child.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS CANDY. I buy the big bags from Sam's for around $7, which is more affordable than buying a bunch of tiny bags. I think the fish in the big bags are always fresher and overall just offer a great taste.
Becky B.
Becky B.
These are my favorite. I portion them out into small bags or else they would be gone in a day. I like that the nah is big enough that you feel you get your money's worth. Only problem is you can eat so many in one sitting.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN
One of my favorite go- to gummy treats. My friends and I usually go and grab a big bag to share at our movie nights. I love the flavor and they are available most places. We like getting the big bags from walmart to share.
Kelley d.
Kelley d.
I just love these little fish candies and so does my son. I could sit there and eat a whole bag. There extremely chewy and that is what I love the best. The flavor is also amazing. These are in my top ten favorite candies.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Most people don't like Swedish fish, but I love them. They are perfect for when you need to satisfy your candy craving, but aren't looking for anything too sweet/sour/rich. I always find myself with a bag of these on hand.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Stormville, NY
These candies have seemed to become a tad too sweet. They're affordable and I can understand purchasing them when you NEED to eat something. The gelatin base is pleasing,however. Definitely not a regular purchase of mine.
Estephany H.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I love swedish fish. Sounds weird right? But these are absolutely delicious. They have a fruity flavor to them. The name might not be appealing at the beginning, but trust me you wont regret trying these yummy gummies :-)
Lucia W.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI
I have loves these since I was a little kid. These are great for days when you want a sweet treat, but you don't want too have too much sugar. They sell a lot of gummy type products now but these will forever be the best.
Kristal L.
Kristal L.
Jensen Beach, FL
These have been my favorite candy since a kid I used to and still now try to get them everytime we go to the store sometimes it works but these candies are the best at least to me. They are sweet without to many calories.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?