Add a Photo
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
Feb. 17, 2016, 1 a.m.
Review for: Bag
I love Swedish fish. They are by far the best gummy candy on the market. The big fish are better than the little fish for some reason. But either way I can never turn down a packet of Swedish fish if I a craving a gummy snack.
Haneen D.
Haneen D.
Silver Spring, MD
Swedish fish are my absolute go to when I'm craving sugar. They have a very distinct flavor very unique to them. The texture of these is not like most gummy candy but more reminiscent to licorice. And fun fact: they are vegan!
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
Swedish Fish are the best! Such a great quick snack. I love these lil gummies. Just enough sweetness. Just writing about them makes me want to go out & buy some! Great price and taste, can't go wrong when you combine the two.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
My daughter must have seen a commercial because she asked specifically for a bag of "little red fish" So I got her a big bag in the candy aisle not knowing they came in a stand up bag and that biota had an offer on the brand!
Betty B.
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
I love these! They are my favorite treat. They're really affordable and aren't even that pricey at all. They're a good value and it compares to any other gummy but is sweeter and more flavorful. I'd recommend these to others
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Stanley , NC
I forgot how much I loved this candy until I rediscovered it the other day! This candy is so yummy, the flavor is sweet almost cherry flavored, and the red fish are so fun!! These are definitely on my list of favorite candy!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Elk Grove
I love sweedish fish. They sre cheap, they are gummy, cherry punch flavor, and very addictive. I always say I'm only going to eat one but end up eating more then half the bag. I rate this snack a 5 out of 5 and recommend it.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I love these! Swedish fish have been a favorite of mine since I was a child. This giant bag is great because it lasts forever. It is resealable so the candy doesn't get stale or go bad. This giant bag comes at a great price!
Alee N.
Alee N.
I love love LOVE Swedish Fish! The only downside sto this bag are that I wish there were more (although there are still quite a lot), and especially that the fish are the smaller version. I definitely prefer the larger ones.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband loves Sweedish Fish these are a favorite of his. I but them at the big box stores because the big bags are definitely the best value. The price is much better at these stores. And, we are definitely repeat buyers.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?