The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,952 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
What's not to like about these?! They're not too sweet, but still do the trick for your sweet craving.
I got addicted to Swedish fish once upon a time when I was vegan and seriously missing my gummy candy addiction.
Easy snack you can eat anytime. Love taking these to the movies and to the park. Taste great
A guilty pleasure, even as an adult I still enjoy Swedish Fish. They are my go-to candy from the work vending machine.
One of my original favorite candies however the last few times I've had them they've been overly chewy and hard on the outside.
I love Swedish fish. It satisfies my sweets craving and it's so yummy. I love the little Pack's as a snack through out the day.
YUMMM. Who doesn't love Swedish fish. But I hate when they go stale so the fact that this is resealable is a big plus.
One of my Favorite candies ever! Their just sooooo yummy I can't explain what they taste like
I've loved swedish fish since I was a little girl. They're not overly sweet and the perfect size for a quick little sugar rush.
These are okay. It's cool that they are fish... but to me they taste like red food coloring.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos