Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Valarie M.
Valarie M.
Simpsonville, SC

You can't eat just one or four or twenty! This is my go to candy, and it's FAT FREE!!
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX

These gummy fishes are OK. They have a great flavor BUT I don't like that they get stuck in my teeth
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Delmar, NY

I don't understand how people can not like these.. or think that they are not sweet. They are incredibly sweet, and delicious! There used to be grape flavored ones that were amazing but I only found them at a baseball concession stand in the summer years ago. Haven't seen them since. They need to bring those back!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Laurinburg, NC

You know how people sneak candy, popcorn, and drinks into the movie theater? Well for me, about 2-3 boxes of these babies will do! I have loved these for years, but I especially like the larger sized fish than the smaller ones, and I only enjoy the packets with the red fish, the other flavors do not appeal to me.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

These chewy little fish are my absolute favorite! They're the perfect taste, I buy them every time I see them and go through the bag in 5 minutes!
Kayla V.
Kayla V.

These things are super chewy! They don't have an overly sweet taste, which I like. The only thing that keeps me from gobbling these is how they stick to your teeth. I have to WORK to keep these out of my teeth. lol.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Huntington Beach, CA

These are my favorite gummy candies. I could eat an entire bag in a sitting easily. I love that they are fat free, it makes me feel less guilty for the amount I can consume.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cincinnati, OH

I like these candies and so does my daughters.
Michelle l.
Michelle l.
Canton, OH

I love these candies. Their flavor is different from others. The only complaint I have is that they get stuck in my teeth. It's easy to get out but sometimes it's annoying
maryam z.
maryam z.

A great treat that everyone enjoy. They are soft, chewy and they taste great. My kids and I love eating Swedish Fish as a snack. We did try the colorful Swedish Fish that came out and those don't taste as good as the red ones do. I am satisfied with the fishies =)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?