Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Melinda S.
Melinda S.

They're like not soured sourpatches! i love these!
Jeanne G.
Jeanne G.
Baltimore, MD

I have these in the door of my car to reach for when I need a low calorie snack, in a bowl on my island and its a must for a quiet movie snack ;)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN

These are so good. Super chewy and not too sweet! The only bad part is when they get stuck in your teeth! Lol
Tiara A.
Tiara A.

I love Swedish fish they are my favorite gummy candy they have this delicious non cough medicine taste to them. They are delicious.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO

A little TOO chewy
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Lees Summit, MO

Swedish Fish are one of the first candies I remember having when I was a kid. There was a store down the street from my house that sold Sweedish Fish for a penny each. I used to love to get a nickel or dime and walk down with my mom and get a few. They were (and still are) delicious. I'm always a sucker for a chewy fruity candy. To this day Sweedish fish are still one of my favorite chewy candies.
Angelica Q.
Angelica Q.
Hammond, IN

These aren't my first choice. After chewing them, my jaw hurts so bad. I prefer the Swedish fish drink at bars. Same taste without the dislocated jaw.
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Bernardino, CA

I LOVE THESE! This is my all-time favorite candy! So delicious and addicting!!!!
Daisy  R.
Daisy R.
Berwyn, IL

I always pick the red color in any gummy candy so th1is is right up my alley. so yummy
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL

Many candies, over time, change their recipe or try to get too flashy and trendy. These have stayed true, and classic, and I LOVE THEM. There has been an on going tradition in my family to tell each other: I love you more than.. (insert something we really love.) I told my husband that I loved him more than a million swedish fish once, years ago.. and he surprised me with a bag of them this valentines day. How "Sweet". ;)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now