Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Mykenzie M.
Mykenzie M.

I use to hate these as a kid now I think they're great. I actually had a bag the other day.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Brownsburg, IN

These are really good, but the original brand is my favorite because they have more flavors.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI

There isn't a single thing I don't love about s Swedish Fish! Talk about take you right back to your childhood. I love to have them in the movie theater!
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Pleasant Hill, Ca

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They are a staple in our house. They are on every trip and always on hand. Gotta love the Swedish Fish.
Shevonne P.
Shevonne P.
Espanola, NM

I just tried these about 2 months ago and they are so addicting!
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Saint Henry, OH

I like Swedish Fish but they aren't my favorite candy. I usually wouldn't pick Swedish Fish over many other candies but they still taste good.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN

One of my favorite candies ever!!!! The fish are super cute and they tastes great! They're cheap and delicious and have a amazing flavor! Definitely buying more soon!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Fayetteville, GA

I never had them before until about a year ago and wow what was I missing! I always loved sour patch kids, and to me these taste like the red ones without all the sugary stuff on the outside that makes my tongue hurt after a while. They also have different colored ones but I have not tried those yet. LOVE THESE!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Charlotte, NC

Although these are a favorite to many, I don't think I would recommend them to everyone. They're very sweet, and can easily get stuck in your teeth. This may pose as a problem if your teeth are sensitive!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Jacksonville, FL

I love the drink fish bowl from Joes Crab Shack and they always put these fishies in there. So delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now