The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Long time favorite, allows me to relive my childhood whenever I like!! Soft and chewy and sized just right!! Delightfully good
Classic favorite. Sometimes they get stuck in your teeth. Refreshing taste. I love to bring them to the movies
These were always my favorite candy growing up and still are :) to bad my dentists don't agree with them.. ;)
A guilty pleasure, even as an adult I still enjoy Swedish Fish. They are my go-to candy from the work vending machine.
Love the taste when they are fresh, but I often find the fish are too hard to eat and get stuck in my teeth. Gummy bears for the win!
Swedish Fish are awesome. Fat free, and a wonderful taste. A little to chewy for me to have all the time, but when I do crave them I can never eat just one!
I love love LOVE Swedish Fish! The only downside sto this bag are that I wish there were more (although there are still quite a lot), and especially that the fish are the smaller version. I definitely prefer the larger ones.
I love the taste of these. they take me back to my childhood! i just hate how sticky they get in my teeth though, but overall its delicious!
I only recently discovered Swedish fish, but it was love at first taste. I think I am slightly addicted.
These are delicious and chewy as always. One of my top candy choices. It has a bit of a fruity taste to it, but sometimes sticks to my teeth. Always bring these to movies.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos