BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mine, and my kids favorite chewy candy! Their really isn't anything like these, which i LOVE! They are auper addicting, so watch out!
Sara C.
Astoria, NY
Love these. They are really soft and chewy. I love the taste of these fish. I love buying the big bag because my husband loves them just as much as i do.
Stacy P.
Carolina, RI
Get out of town. This is my favorite candy ever. I will eat these until my stomach hurts and then eat some more. Licorice is gross and Sour Patch Kids can be overwhelming, but Swedish Fish sit comfortably in between.
Iris H.
These aren't really my favorite gummies mainly because it's hard to find them with different flavors. I feel like it's too much cherry for me. Other than that great packaging and affordable.
Amanda H.
Lisbon, CT
These are one of my favorite candies. My little one loves them too! He calls them tuna fish.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish is a red cherry licorice candy that is great for snacking and having something sweet byut not to unhealthy for you. it is chewy and soft and perfect but you have to make sure you get ones that are in date if not they can be hard and to chewy!
Lorri-Ann K.
We all love the Swedish fish. My daughter has come home with large bags of these a few times.
Sara H.
These are the perfect gummies. They are not sickeningly sweet so you can have a few. They are also a good size. Not too small and not too big. They can be found in nearly any drugstore or grocery store.
Raven A.
College Station, TX
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Yasssss I LOVE Swedish Fish! My Grandfather got be hooked on them. They are just soft enough and just chewy enough.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
My Fiance and I love this candy so much we always find a reason to get it for each other! Every holiday or special occasion I will be sure to find Swedish Fish as apart of my surprises its so chewy and fruity and always put a smile on my face. One thing I love love love about it is the food coloring doesn't leave your tongue bright red!!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?