Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Yulieth L.
Yulieth L.
Florence, NJ
They are a nice little chewy snack, but they do get tiring after a while.
Saleena d.
Saleena d.
Lodi, CA
The candy is okay I just don't like that it has flavor the first time you chew it and then it just taste plain it also is a bit Hardish too chew. I would rather choose gummy bears over this candy
Diana M.
Diana M.
Swedish fish is most definitely a childhood favorite. I like that the whole bag is the same flavor because for some reason I usually only pick the red or pink colors of candy. Now as an adult I love to indulge in an amazing cocktail using Hard Luck vodka called Red Fish. There is a recipe that tastes like liquid Swedish fish.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Denver, CO
These are good but, the get stuck in your teeth so don't forget to brush your teeth after u eat them. Love the cherry flavor.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Saint Rose, LA
Just sit back and pop on after another in your mouth
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
They're okay, but they're REALLY chewy and sticky; they get stuck to your teeth, your gums, your fingers, each other. It's just kind of a hot mess. Plus they don't even taste that good. I'd prefer to go for something that's sweeter and has multiple different flavors.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Swedish Fish are a classic. They have been around for years. I love them but they stick to my teeth. Oh who cares! I still have to eat them. They are my favorite.
Shantel E.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY
There one of the classic candies you use to get from somebody or the store. There amazing there sweet and addictive ! I'd definitely eat more and more in a heartbeat.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Plymouth, IN
Swedish Fish are my favorite chewy candy! I could seriously eat them by the bucketful. There is something about the texture and the flavor. I'm not sure what it is, almost a strawberry, and the ever delicious chewiness of the candy itself. They're also fat free which is a plus considering how many of them I eat!
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Just plain out ew. I hate this candy. If I was given a bag of these, I would probably just give them away to be honest. Gross Gross Gross.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?