Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD

I'm not a huge fan of gummy candies, but Swedish Fish are by far my favorite! They are not too sticky & gooey, and the flavor is great!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
spiro, ok

I love these things... i found them in a 3 pound bag the other day and shared them with coworkers.. yum!
Beatriz Z.
Beatriz Z.
Boulder, Co

A little upset finding out they weren't made in sweden! (joke) but still one of my all time favorites, great to snack on
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Madisonville, TN

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummies! I usually always over do it and way too many but they're so delicious!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI

I really like Swedish Fish. I wasn't much a fan of them when they came as multiple colors because I only liked the red Swedish Fish but not that they come in red, I like them.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Taylor, PA

I munched on these through my entire pregnancy and still, two years later, am addicted to them. They're not super hard to chew and taste delicious.
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
POSEYVILLE, IN

VERY ADDICTING I ALWAYS GET WHEN I GO TO THE MOVIES MY FAV SNACK
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ

Swedish Fish are indescribably GOOD!!! SO YUMMY!! I've been eating these for years! Great for a quick chewy snack. :)
Dana B.
Dana B.
Morrisville, PA

My favorite gummy candy hands down
Denise T.
Denise T.
Arverne, NY

I love Swedish Fish!! throughout my whole high school years i only bought this candy especially to share with the besties !!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now