Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan G.
Megan G.
Easley, SC

My absolute favorite chewy candy. The flavor is perfect every time and the candy is always consistently wonderful.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN

These are delicious and have a fruity taste. I don't mind eating these because they are fat free so when I have a sweet tooth I don't feel guilty! I like the texture of these because they are soft and chewy.
Emani S.
Emani S.
Hill City, KS

This is one the the best candies ever invented! Get to mix with lots of things! I love eating them during a movie or show!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Riverside, CA

I dislike this candy because it tastes nasty, and it gets stuck in your teeth. Not my cup of tea, but that's just my opinion. I know many people love this candy, that's been around for awhile.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.

I just had these for the first time this weekend, delicious! The name has always sounded gross so I've never looked at them before. Only downfall is they get stuck in your teeth.
Shalyn M.
Shalyn M.
Montgomery, AL

I love these candies. I'm particularly pleased that Swedish Fish are a chewy candy that lacks gelatin, making them safe for vegetarians to eat. If you like the red ones, try the multi-flavor packs!
Tracey W.
Tracey W.

I love finding ones with the perfect balance of squishy and firm
Kashlin K.
Kashlin K.
Platteville, CO

One of my favorite candies! So good! Don't give me a whole bag, Ill eat them all ;)
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

First off, I love this candy. It is super yummy and I love the not so gummy part of it.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI

My husband is obsessed. he loves these I would recommend to everyone :) great flavor so fun especially for kids and adults
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now