Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN

One of my favorite candies ever!!!! The fish are super cute and they tastes great! They're cheap and delicious and have a amazing flavor! Definitely buying more soon!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA

One of my favorite candies. I love any kinds of chewy candies and these have a flavor no other can copy
Brad I.
Brad I.
Mchenry, IL

These are the best when you have a sweet tooth! There good for the movies as a snack or anything you can think of!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Gaithersburg, MD

I am totally in love with them they are so good and addicting
Sammie L.
Sammie L.

I love swedish fish!!! They're my favorite type of gummies. They're chewy, yet firm, with a wonderful flavor.
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Elmhurst, NY

These fishes are amazing. they always make me feel better. it's chewy and delicious.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Dubberly, La

I love these. I remember eating the ones from the little packs and then wishing they came in a bigger bag. I'm so glad I found these to satisfy part of my sweet tooth!
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
State College, PA

My parents always get me swedish fish as a gift for holidays and I'm very content with that. i love these, even though eating too many will make me sick. although this are super sticky and hard to eat, they will always have a place in my heart.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Cudahy, WI

Growing up i ate these all the time and they're definatley my favorite candy. I even had a body wash from Sephora that was sweedish fish scented. Love em.
kim G.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK

Swedish fish are awesome. I met someone the other day that had tried one for the first time. I did not know these people existed. If i am going to buy candy this would be up towards the top of the list.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now