The Best Gummy Candies: 17K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,857 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies! It's a classic candy. Love how they taste. The only thing is, is that they get stuck in your teeth easily, but that is part of the experience now!
Who doesn't love vegan candy! Cruelty free, no disgusting gelatin, chewy fruity deliciousness to sneak into a movie theater.
This is an amazing snack! Swedish Fish are my favorite candy! They taste amazing, are perfectly chewy, and can be beaten anywhere without a mess!
Favorite candy!!!! I love getting the big bags for sleepovers and bring it to camp. They taste so good and are addicting!!!'
I enjoy eating this brand very tasty and fun to play with. I like the design of the fish as well I like to play with the kids before we eat them
Classic candy. Everyone loves these and I am now craving some. Only good when fresh though
My all time favorite snack would Sweedish Fish. Love love love the flavor of it. Not insanely sweet which is great. Just an overall lovely snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.
One of the few non chocolate candies that I really like. Soft yet chewy with a slight cherry flavor. And the kids love them!
This big bag is great for sharing or using throughout the week in lunches and for snacks!!
An sticky sugary treat that my family of four devours! We eat them plain, in top of ice-cream, with vanilla yogurt and more.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos