Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I lovvvvve these! I can't really described the taste but they are so good! If you haven't tired them yet you have too!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Hanson, MA

I love Swedish fish, was always my childhood candy. Always hated how it stick to teeth though.
Irina B.
Irina B.
Kensington, MD

Frankly, I don't find them all that appealing. They're almost flavorless, get stuck in your teeth, and why are they called 'Swedish'??????? I just don't get it!!!
Kayla
Kayla

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination.
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Warrington, PA

These are my favorite candy in the world and I love them. They have such a great flavor and the texture is ok. Buy these if you don't have them or have never tried them.
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD

I love Swedish fish. They taste great and when my grandpa used to take us camping as little kids he would put them on sticks for us and have us warm them up over the fire and they were even better. Great taste!!!
Nani T.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA

These were my absolute favorite gummy candies as a child, and I still love them to this day! They taste so good that I still find myself looking for them every time I go down a candy aisle.
LAURA B.
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL

I can't stand these things. I hate how they stick to your teeth. I can never enjoy them. I spend most of the time picking out pieces with my fingers. YUCK
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN

Swedish Fish have always been my favorite candy so I may be a little bias. I just love the flavor. It's not overpowering with sugar but it still taste like candy. I also don't feel guilty eating more than I should because they are fat free : )
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
East Haven, CT

I have been eating these since I was younger, I LOVE these! Classic choice but I do not like the mixed colors as much as the original!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now