Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christina H.
Christina H.
Riverside, CA

I dislike this candy because it tastes nasty, and it gets stuck in your teeth. Not my cup of tea, but that's just my opinion. I know many people love this candy, that's been around for awhile.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI

I am not a huge candy fan, but I will eat these once and awhile. I love how chewy they are, and who couldn't love how cute they are? I especially like the flavored sweedish fish, but I haven't seen them around lately.
Shalyn M.
Shalyn M.
Montgomery, AL

I love these candies. I'm particularly pleased that Swedish Fish are a chewy candy that lacks gelatin, making them safe for vegetarians to eat. If you like the red ones, try the multi-flavor packs!
Tracey W.
Tracey W.

I love finding ones with the perfect balance of squishy and firm
Emily V.
Emily V.
East Prairie, MO

I always want these when I go to the movies. Only down side is when they get stuck in your teeth like concrete.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI

My husband is obsessed. he loves these I would recommend to everyone :) great flavor so fun especially for kids and adults
Yomna A.
Yomna A.

I LOVE swedish fish....so yummy and just perfect....
Cindy  E.
Cindy E.
Moreno Valley, CA

I am not a big fan on these. They don't have much flavor to them. if you want to go for a subtle sweet candy you can try these. you will def enjoy
SanTara C.
SanTara C.

Swedish fish is that classic candy that takes you back to memories of hop scotch, penny candy and curbside candy exchange banter. The flavor hasn't changed and neither has the sticky chew that gives your jaw a welcoming workout. lol Yum!
Susana C.
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX

They're okay. I remember my sister gave me this once because she doesn't really like candy, and I was actually pretty excited about trying this. It had an average flavor, and to me they were really hard to chew, and also got stuck in my teeth very easily.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now