The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,424 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I always find myself picking up swedish fish in a alternative to sour patches. there both always on sale or mix and match.
We buy Swedish fish as treats for church. They tasty and they don't make a mess. A big bag like this lasts a long time too.
Will always be one of my favorite candies to snack on. They are an original. They sometimes get stuck in your teeth though
Super bomb. I used to eat these things up. I don't know what other swedish candy theres is but swedish fish are really good.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Swedish fish are a favorite snack in my family. It's hard to say no to the kids when they want them every time we see them.
Because who doesn't love these sweet gummy little fish. There delicious. I used some for fishing cupcakes for a party too.
I love Swedish fish. That chewy texture and delish flavor yum! I don't think there is any candy that has a similar flavor.
Yummy and fun fish-shaped snacks. It has a nice berry flavor. I've seen dessert ideas that uses theses fish for decorating.
They are okay. Not my top favorite. The kids love them. Wish they would be all the way filled in the bag and not half way.
Delicious. One of the best gummy snacks out there and always great. Does occasionally get too chewy and stuck in your teeth
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos