Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Fond Du Lac, WI

These have been my favorite candy since I was a kid. They're my go to treat when I am at the movies or hosting a party.
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.

They used to be my favorite ad a child and I just can't eat them all the time anymore.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Frisco

I had never even heard of Swedish fish until my husband moved us to PA. When I first saw it I didn't even want to try it cause it just looked like a typical gummy with one color. Finally he convinced me to give it a shot and let me tell you we never go a week without a bag in our house! I can't tell you what flavor it is except DELISH! It has a cherry/orangeish flavor and is simply divine! Great little snack to grab a quick handful of before running out of the house!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC

These candies take me back to my childhood and going to the corner store to get candy after school. They still taste exactly the same and never disappoint. They are chewy and full of flavor - I love them!
Bridget J.
Bridget J.
Ilion, NY

I love these!! One candy that I can't stop eatting! I buy these more than any other candy.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Dekalb, IL

I love swedish fish! I also enjoy the colorful ones because those come in different flavors such as cherry, lime, and lemon. Its the best!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Albuquerque, NM

Good cherry taste not really sweet there not bad but its not the same as like a gummy bear
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Yummy sweet candy. It's a tasty little treat we indulge in every now and then.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

Swedish fish, although some may not like them I personally LOVE them. I like the chewyness and softness of them.
melissa b.
melissa b.

My mother and I just love these. a bag doesn't last long around us. a little taste of perfection.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?