Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Yolandra B.
Yolandra B.
Wilmington, DE

This was my first candy ever and it still tastes great! I'm a big fan of gummy candies and cherry flavor, so these are perfect. For those who are a fan an live by a Rita's, definitely check out the Swedish Fish flavored italian ice, you won't be disappointed!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Harrisburg, PA

These are my favorite gummy candy i really don't tend to like gummy candy, but this is my all time favorite
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL

I LOVE these! I haven't had these lil fish gummies in a while. They are so unique and awesome tasting no one has been able to copy Swedish Fish ever. They are unique in taste and texture. :)
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
Nashville, TN

Great childhood memory snack. The flavor is great and they're nice and chewy.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA

I loved these as a kid and still do very unique flavor and they are fun for kids we use to do math problems with them then eat them after
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO

A little TOO chewy
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Lomita, CA

I don't find Swedish Fish regularly in the stores, so when I do, I make sure to buy them. They are sweet, chewy (not too chewy), flavorful and yummy.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Navarre, FL

I love to pick these up when I'm in the mood for something chewy without that super sugary taste. The flavor palate isn't necessarily exotic or anything, but they're my favorite, hands down.
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Who wouldn't be addictive to these. They taste great and it's hard to stop eating them.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sultan, WA

These are so chewy and delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now