Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

Bad gummy taste. Not sweet...hard gummy. Just bad. They're like gummy worm's red headed step child... Remind me of a gummy cough syrup flavored thing.
Cassidy K.
Cassidy K.

These are one of my favorite candies! I love the chewy kind of candy
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.

Amazing, Delicious, and Addicting. An absolute favorite for candy. They are chewy and taste amazing, plus they are fish shaped. I know parents say not to play with your food but...it's candy.
Susan J.
Susan J.
East Windsor, NJ

It is very good and not too sweet but it may be too chewy or sticky
Dainy C.
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ

Ehh these are alright. Not my fav but I would eat them if there's nothing else
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL

Dislike these so much.And they are kinda gross to think about eating a fish candy. yuck. Only time I've ever bought them was for a underwater themed party.
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE

I give this an A more for nostalgia than anything. I don't actually eat them, but the smell reminds me of my grandfather. He used to have me go to the Mom and Pop store across the street and buy him a handful. They were sold bulk and he would give me some change to buy him some Swedish Fish and I could get whatever candy I wanted as well.

On a side note, we gave one to our dog one time and I don't recommend it ;) It stuck to her teeth and created this unbelievable drool fest that was funny and mortifying at the same time :)
Christina H.
Christina H.
Riverside, CA

I dislike this candy because it tastes nasty, and it gets stuck in your teeth. Not my cup of tea, but that's just my opinion. I know many people love this candy, that's been around for awhile.
Max S.
Max S.
Grinnell, IA

Swedish fish are my faaavorite! But if you want the best ones, get them in bulk (not the big bags, the by-the-pound) because they taste much better and not as fake. Yum!
Monique M.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY

I have loved these since I was a little girl. These are so delicious and I can't get enough of them. I love when these are in the vending machines at school because it for sure will get me through any class.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now