The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,335 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies! They even come in variety colors! I recommend you try them if you haven't!
Cost around $2.00
Cost around $2.00
Swedish fish is always a favorite around our house! My daughter even made a Fathers Day present using a tackle box and Swedish fish candies!
Another great gummy candy!Ive been eating these since I was little and the flavor never gets old they're amazingly good.
These are my husband's favorite candy! He loves the original flavored ones! I really like them as well.
There has never been a big get together at my house without bowls of swedish fish scattered throughout the common areas.
This is my FAVORITE gummy candy. I could eat these every day for the rest of my life - and I might.
When I aim for fruity candy it has to be gummy and every time I eat Swedish fish oat very satisfying in the gummies area
I LOVE Swedish fish! so fruity and my favorite favorite candy!! I still have yet to try other kinds
I'ved loved sweetish fish from a child---they are so flavorful and yummy---my kids enjoy them also!
I love Swedish Fish! Sometimes I'll just get a craving and need to run out and buy a pack of these.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos