Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer  F.
Jennifer F.
Maricopa, AZ
My favorite candy ever , there amazing , the taste you get with these are so awesome , and fruity can't go wrong at the movies with these candy .
Taylynn C.
Taylynn C.
Colorado Springs, CO
These aren't the best candy. They make my stomach hurt and get stuck in your teeth really easy. Not the easiest to chew either. If you have braces I wouldn't recommend them.
hannah s.
hannah s.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this candy and always have. its such a great, sweet, gummy candy that is hard not to like. just great thing to snack on for anyone with a sweet tooth:)
Morrow, GA
My FAVORITE candy ever. These are fantastic, little gifts from the Sweet Tooth Gods above. And besides them being so tasty, they are fat free!
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Reading, PA
I have a sweet tooth and I absolutely love them. They make a great quick snack that isn't super sweet.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
Freaking love these!! I honestly think that there isn't another candy out there like it! truly amazing!!
Daisy  R.
Daisy R.
Berwyn, IL
I always pick the red color in any gummy candy so th1is is right up my alley. so yummy
Tiara F.
Tiara F.
Dix Hills, NY
I've like swedish fish ever since i was a small kid. They have a great flavor and you don't have to eat the whole pack. I prefer the small ones because I find them easier to eat, but thats just my personal preference.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Rochester, NY
Swedish Fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I love chocolate, but various gummy candies tend to be my favorites. Swedish Fish are extremely high up on the list, even though the smell is very overpowering. They're delicious.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I don't know about everyone else but i feel like this candy is just about to pulls my teeth out when I eat it . I prefer gummy bears .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?