The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish bring so many childhood memories to me. Being swedish I always only wanted swedish fish haha! The best!
I only buy these bc my 2 year old loves these candies, they are affordable and they make him happy and that's all that matters
I love my fish. I love to eat this chewy candy and i also like to play with my little brother using the swedish fish
Yummm! These are great when they are fresh. The problem is if they dry out or are old, they are hard and do not taste as good.
I remember eating this candy when I was a child. It's delicious, but be ready to have some of it stuck to your teeth.
My favorite candy if all time. Perfect texture! Perfect taste! If I had to pick one candy to eat forever, it would be this one.
One of my all time faves.... The red swedish fish is the only one I will eat. It's a great flavor, chewy, and you can't eat just one.
These are a little bland and i would not eat them very often but if ur craving something thats gummy these would be a quick way to fix that craving
Swedish Fish are indescribably GOOD!!! SO YUMMY!! I've been eating these for years! Great for a quick chewy snack. :)
This candy is a winner in my home from my three year old to me!! i just can't resist! Soft, chewy, sweet, and simply delicious
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos