Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

Bad gummy taste. Not sweet...hard gummy. Just bad. They're like gummy worm's red headed step child... Remind me of a gummy cough syrup flavored thing.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Newcastle, CA

Sadly, I have had to distance myself from these delicious little bundles of chewy goodness in an effort to lose weight and get healthy, HOWEVER, if I start getting a craving for something sweet, these are always the first things that come to mind. I have loved them since I was a child and you could only get them at the "candy counter" at Woolworths!
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Angleton, TX

These things are so delicious, I can eat a whole entire bag in less than in hour by myself. I am not talking about the tiny bags, I mean the big 1 pound bags. The good thing is they're fat free! The taste of them is so good. I'm not really sure what the flavor is supposed to be though.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Thompsons Stn, TN

Yummy!! I loved these as kids and still love them as an adult. They are so good and such a perfect sweet treat!
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH

Absolutely love Swedish Fish!! super soft gummy treat and don't get stuck to your teeth like other gummy snacks.
Candice F.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA

I tried these in Denmark before they came out here. Me and my daughter love them. I like chewy candys. Taste great. And fewer calories
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Green Cove Springs, FL

I love you swish fish. What a cool idea. The slide down your throat. the tasty is so exciting, and one of the best of the gummy family treats.
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA

I love these. I like the chewiness of them and the flavor is good.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Atwater, CA

Swedish fish are awesome! I love this quick snack whenever I have a craving for something sweet. Also, they are gluten free which makes it all the better for me :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Swedish fish is so amazing! When they give it out for Halloween I get so happy because they're so tasty and fun to eat. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?