Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Meagan F.
Meagan F.

So so so soooo good! One of my all time favorite candies. They're literally addicting. I just hate how much they stick in your teeth.
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Seattle, WA

I've loved these candies since i can remember. When i found the bag of all reds I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. So Gummy and So much Flavor. The Swedish Fisherman have something here!!! Your cavities will be Thanking you.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love Swedish fish even though they do get stuck in your teeth they're still yummy. This would be my go to Halloween treat that I take from the kids for myself.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL

This is the perfect combination of textures for a gummy candy- soft on the inside with and eeeevvver so slightly harder (although I hesitate to use that word as they are not hard at all) outside. I like the fact that these are not sticky/slimy like some others (Harbro bears, I'm looking at you!). Wonderful flavor too, no overpowering fake fruit or over-sweet. Just right! I would and do re-purchase these (mainly the "movie theatre size" pack).
Jenelle G.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA

I am a huge swedish fish eater. I like to play with them in my hands for a few minutes to try and soften them up even more. Then I eat them, so yummy. I would much rather prefer the colored fishies! Better flavors!
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

Best awesome chewy candy ever!!!!!!!!! this has always been my favorite type of candy love the chewyness and softness
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH

For a quick and fun snack, Swedish Fish are the best. If you are looking to take your Swedish Fish adventures to another level, add some Skittles. Two skittles to one Swedish Fish gives you a whole new flavor in your mouth.
Karla Michelle L.
Karla Michelle L.
Santa Cruz, CA

I love Swedish Fish! It has been one of my favorite candies since I was a child! The flavor is good and it is the perfect amount of gummy! Worth trying when your at the theater or in need of a sweet treat!
Alanah T.
Alanah T.
Fort Bragg, NC

Whether I'm at a movie or sitting at home watching one, these are my favorite! I grew up on them due to my dad being highly addicted to them.. haha. Now I know why!!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Hummelstown, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish?! I know that I cannot just stop at one. I have to grab at least a handful.
I love the taste of these suckers. Yeah it gets stuck in your teeth, so what! :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now