The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,301 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My boys love this candy. I also love this old school candy..glad it can still be found and is still cheap.
I remember eating this candy when I was a child. It's delicious, but be ready to have some of it stuck to your teeth.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love to use them as rewards for myself while studying.
One of my all time faves.... The red swedish fish is the only one I will eat. It's a great flavor, chewy, and you can't eat just one.
One of my favorite candies. so addictive that I can only buy the small bag. soft, chewy, cherry delicious!
Swedish Fish bring so many childhood memories to me. Being swedish I always only wanted swedish fish haha! The best!
One of my all time favorite candies. I love them stale, so I usually open the bag right away, eat a couple and then leave it.
I lovvvvve these! I can't really described the taste but they are so good! If you haven't tired them yet you have too!
I try not to buy these often as I could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. So yummy and addicting!
Swedish fish has always been a favorite of mine!! I love how sweet it is and it satisfies my sweet tooth!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos