The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Not many people love swedish fish but i do! they are entertaining, gummy, and simply just the right amount of sweet!!
I love swedish fish. They are the best gummy candy ever.they have a slight cherry taste to them.
Swedish fish are amazing! Strawberry is my favorite flavor and these are super strawberry flavored! They are chewy and amazing!
My husband always seems to grab these when we're down the candy aisle. For a man with no sweet tooth, these sure give him one!
Best awesome chewy candy ever!!!!!!!!! this has always been my favorite type of candy love the chewyness and softness
My boys love this candy. I also love this old school candy..glad it can still be found and is still cheap.
I lovvvvve these! I can't really described the taste but they are so good! If you haven't tired them yet you have too!
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love to use them as rewards for myself while studying.
One of my favorite candies of all time! I can easily eat half a bag without thinking! Very chewy with a cherry taste.
One of my favorite candies. so addictive that I can only buy the small bag. soft, chewy, cherry delicious!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos