Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

My whole family loves these little fishes! We love the mini ones, and the big ones. The cherry flavor is a big hit. We can take down a bag, easily!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Lapeer, Mi

These are my favorite candies. Ever. I love the flavor ( something berry-y.) and I love how they last forever (if you don't eat them, which doesn't happen often) And they are fat free.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Newcastle, CA

Sadly, I have had to distance myself from these delicious little bundles of chewy goodness in an effort to lose weight and get healthy, HOWEVER, if I start getting a craving for something sweet, these are always the first things that come to mind. I have loved them since I was a child and you could only get them at the "candy counter" at Woolworths!
Nicole U.
Nicole U.
Wesley Chapel, FL

Always a classic and good candy for when I need something to satisfied my sweet tooth! Very affordable and never disappoints!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN

Swedish Fish are delicious! They're the perfect snack for any time. The only downside is that they get stuck in your teeth!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA

All of my friends rave about these, so I know they are very popular, however, they simply aren't my favorite gummy. I don't love the flavor and wish they had more variety.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA

I honestly don't even know why people love these so much. They are basically just fish shaped gummy sugar candy. They don't taste that great either.
Dainy C.
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ

Ehh these are alright. Not my fav but I would eat them if there's nothing else
Stefanie N.
Stefanie N.
Clover, SC

So delish, you can not eat just one. I LOVE the rainbow colored bags of fish. They are also really good added to desert dishes ;)
kim w.
kim w.
Douglas, GA

Love swedish fish, always have,could eat the whole bag by myself. they have been one of my favorites for a long time and they are really inexpensive.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now