Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Denver, CO

These are good but, the get stuck in your teeth so don't forget to brush your teeth after u eat them. Love the cherry flavor.
Carly B.
Carly B.
Quincy, MA

I have loved these for years and years! Although there a little sticky they're my go to treat.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Milwaukee, WI

I love these, they're not too sweet and they're the perfect snack when you want something sweet!
Kasey K.
Kasey K.

I used to eat these all the time a year or so ago, but then just all of a sudden got tired of them. I still know that I like them. They are chewy and yummy, and remind me of childhood. I also like their ocean series, that has different ocean animal shapes and flavors. They are pretty cheap. The only con is that they stick to your teeth, and are hard to get off without brushing.
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana , Tx

The best in the world!
Rikki M.
Rikki M.

I have to eat gluten free and finding candies that follow that are hard sometimes. That has never been an issue with Swedish Fish!! They sometimes can be a bit chewy but I think that adds to their appeal. If I'm in a bad mood or need a lift I can grab a bag of Swedish Fish and everything is better for that moment!
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH

I'm pregnant and I can't get enough of Swedish Fish right now! Love them! They are best when fresh and not stale!
Martha F.
Martha F.
Orlando, FL

I love these! Can eat a whole bag at one time but have to share them with other family members too. They are so great tasting! Taste just right and not too sweet.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Brownsburg, IN

These are really good, but the original brand is my favorite because they have more flavors.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX

These are my favorite chewy candies. I don't eat candy often, but when I do I always get swedish fish. Yum!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now