22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish I love the taste the look everything they are just so good every time I need candy I go for Swedish fish
Love Swedish fish gummy fish. Also it's a fat free food so I don't feel bad if I accidentally on purpose eat a whole bag lol
My husband is obsessed. he loves these I would recommend to everyone :) great flavor so fun especially for kids and adults
Freaking delicious and a great snack for movie night with the little ones too. Reasonable price for the amount in the bag.
OMG just send me a box of this I wouldn't mined eating myself sick off of this stuff. Who could have to much of this stuff
I love these fruity flavored fish. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I can eat a whole bag without even noticing lol
A true classic! Swedish Fish can be enjoyed by folks of all ages, from kids to the elderly. Classic, juicy, fruity flavor.
I started to like this candy because of my aunt's love for it. I would beg her for candy and she would give me this. 10/10
A old favorite that my daughter love Swedish fish. Sweet gummy candies shaped like little fish that children really enjoy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos