Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rhylee D.
Rhylee D.

Swedish Fish are amazing! Although to me, the more you eat, the more i think that the flavor gets a little gross :(
maria a.
maria a.

I like to let these kind of melt in my mouth. I try not to eat the whole bag at once to let them last lol but its hard. I'm a candy fanatic
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Meadville , PA

I love these fishies. I especially like to eat them with an ice cold Coca Cola. I can eat so many of these. So classic, so tasty...............................................
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Elmira, NY

Swedish fish has been my favorite since I was little! The cherry flavor and the fact that it's chewy, makes it taste so good!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Nashville, TN

I love Swedish fish. Every time I go to the movies, I am guaranteed to have them by my side. Only the red ones though...the multicolored ones throw me off.
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN

I just started eating these again! I forgot how good they were! I love that they have their own unique flavor! Now I can't stop eating them! :)
Beth V.
Beth V.
New Iberia, LA

Favorite childhood candy.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Moscow, PA

They are an old favorite of mine! Not too sweet but auditioning. You can buy them in huge bags but that might be dangerous! Lol in a good way.
merri B.
merri B.
Garland, TX

I have loved the red swedish fish since I was a kid! I used to get them at Walt Disney World from the candy shop on main street! So chewy and delicious!
Sandy K.
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA

One of my favorite candies! I could eat an entire bag and still want more of these. I love that these come in large bags and small boxes so you can try, key word...try, to monitor how many you eat. Delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now