Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
Galt, CA

I don't remember exactly what the flavor is, but I do remember that I got nmore of these stuck in my teeth than in my stomach. They are too chewy and don't have much flavor. Not worth the hassle of picking out of teeth.
laney p.
laney p.
Hoodsport, WA

Soooooo good. Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you.
Evelyn I.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA

There is a slight cherry/strawberry flavor to them, although I don’t think I’ve ever seen any claim to a particular flavor. They claim to be soft and chewy, but they’re not that soft. Even when I eat one or two at a time, I get some of them stuck to my teeth.
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

I love Swedish fish, even if they taste different from other gummies I usually have. A lot of people don't like the flavor of these in my house, because they do have a little aftertaste. But even so I think they taste amazing.
Lexy A.
Lexy A.

These are one of my favorite chewy candies! I love the flavor and I could eat a whole bag by myself!
Emily P.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN

Love Swedish fish. They taste is different but it grows on you. They are like gummies I haven't had them in a while but they are so good and addicting.
Valarie M.
Valarie M.
Simpsonville, SC

You can't eat just one or four or twenty! This is my go to candy, and it's FAT FREE!!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Camden, OH

I am a Swedish Fish junkie! I love the flavor and the chewiness! Perfect little snack to grab just to munch on! You can find them anywhere which is really nice! I buy them a lot! My daughter loves them too which is nice cause they are easy to chew
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.

Amazing, Delicious, and Addicting. An absolute favorite for candy. They are chewy and taste amazing, plus they are fish shaped. I know parents say not to play with your food but...it's candy.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Oneida, Il

I bought these thinking they might taste good. Like gummy bears. They do not.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now