The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,392 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is my favorite candy ever! I would pick Swedish Fish over any other candy any day of the week.
I could literslly eat this candy all day long!!! It is sweet and che=ewy and quite possible the best candy in the worl!you have to try it
Love them sometimes I just need my fish fix not a candy eater but this helps the sweet tooth
These are some of my favorite snack candies because it is easy to grab a handful and go.
This candy is a classic, it never disappoints. The flavor and quality is consistent, I loved them as a kid and still do.
Favorite since I was a kid. Love the fruity taste and always sneak them in movie theaters. Great for snacking on cheat day!
Always a go to for movie theater candy. These are a childhood favorite of mine
Sheridan fish will never not be good. They have a classic flavor and are very chewy. They seem hard on the outside but are gummy once you get chewing.
Yum! A classic favorite, as far as sweet and chewy candies go. Swedish fish have a sweet, slightly tart flavor, and come in their classic red color!
They are so good. They are soft chewy and delicious with every bite. I think there cute and have the same details of a real fish.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos