Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ania G.
Ania G.

Oh god these things ...they're the entire reason why i cant loose ten pounds ..no self control..hey at least they're a fat free food right?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH

I think these are gross. The flavor and consistency make me gag. The only people I have ever seen even eat them are kids
Tariah B.
Tariah B.

Gummys are good but I don't quite like these kinds. They just don't seem "chewy" or taste good. I hate when bits of it gets stuck in my teeth feels so gross.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA

I use these as a reward during potty training time. My kids love the red fish, and it has always been a favorite of mine. I always stretch the fish out before eating. :)
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm not a gummy fan in the least, but I love Swedish Fish! They just taste really good.

One of the things I do for my kids is make kid friendly sushi with them. Take a Rice Krispie Treat and put a couple of Swedish Fish on them, roll the RKT and then take a Fruit Roll Up to wrap around the outside. Cut into slices and serve. The kiddos love it!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Sanford, NC

These are absolutely addicting!! I have enjoyed eating these since I was little, now both of my boys enjoy eating them as well!
Mallori S.
Mallori S.

If you like gummies and cherry-ish flavors, you'll love these. They are cutely shaped like fish, hence the name and are very soft and chewy. They can get stuck in your teeth from time to time, but it's not a problem for me. You won't find anything else that tastes like these.
Ki-Asia S.
Ki-Asia S.
Taylors, SC

My absolute favorite candy. chewy gummy sweet but not overly sweet . a case like this is convenient no back and forth to the store for the candy fix. you have it right in hand.
Carly K.
Carly K.

I love swedish fish, I have been eating these since I was a little kid. They are just the right amount of sweet and I love the flavor!
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO

I really like sweedish fish but I just wish these didn't get stuck in my teeth all the time. I think it is because they are so chewy but other than that I really do love the flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now