Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ellen K.
Ellen K.
Hamburg, NY

Great snack/candy that you won't feel TOO guilty about. Kosher too.
Emilie C.
Emilie C.

Sooo dang good! REally, i could eat them all day long haha! If it wasn't for all the sugar..
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Clearwater, FL

FOREVER MY FAVORITE CANDY!! These have been my favorite candies since I was a little kid :)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Lebanon, TN

I love Swedish fish because you can eat them without feeling guilty!
Danny A.
Danny A.
Saint Paul Park, MN

I love these little fishies
LeeAnne J.
LeeAnne J.

Hands down, one of my favorite candies! These soft chewy little fish come in the perfect snack size bag that make it easy to take to sporting events, the movies or just to eat on your couch!
ashley s.
ashley s.
Spring, TX

These are the few candies that I can't stand to eat, I don't like the consistency while chewing them. I do however like the taste. But I only eat them on Halloween, so I can let how they feel slide.
Maryy D.
Maryy D.

My favorite sweet candy. Don't eat candy like that but when I'm craving something I can definitely eat a whole bag of these! There not too sweet not too hard or soft just the perfect Candy! Recommend it to anyone and there not expensive at all!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Montreal, QC

For me to be eating Swedish Fish I have got to be craving candy this is like my go to candy its absolutely my favorite! But sadly they do not sell this Original Swedish Fish pack in Montreal :( here they sell them from a company called Maynards and there are Green, Yellow and Orange fish along with the original Red which is my fave and i don't enjoy the other ones !
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Verona, PA

I love Swedish fish. It's sad- I can't eat too much sugar. I know it will make me sick if I over do it- yet I do it waaaaay to often! Because these darn addictive fishies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now