22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
It tastes like one of those really cheap junky jellies but so chewy and good. I actually didnt think i would like it but i do
This was my absolute favorite candy for a while. Now I sort of have a few different faborites. My children love these though!
I love Swedish fish. We take them on trips with the family and I love the way they taste.only the true red fish are the best
All the reviews I giving out on the products are the same thing I said on the others or seems cool and I want to try them out
To be honest i dont like it its just me it was a wired taste to me i got them a while back when i decide to try something new
So yummy. I also love them when they are covered in chocolate. Such a classic candy that has no comparison to other gummies.
i prefer the rainbow kind, i like all of the flavors. I hate writing abut candy, becasue i want some now, thanks influenster
So good! The big bag will last a week! I love the fact that they're so hard to stop eating! Yum! I got these for mothers day!
Yummy 😊 swedish fish never get old. I love the way they taste and their texture. I can't buy a big bag or I'll eat them all !
My son and I enjoy these oldy but goodie. My go to snack if I want something sweet and chewy. Love when my mom buys me this.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos