Add a Photo
The best in the world!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI
So very yummy and the rest color is so nice to look at. I just am not to big on how they stick to your teeth. But it all works out because the flavor is great!
Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Swedish fish is a candy for grown ups and kids alike. Who could resist the chewy yummy flavor.
Maryann F.
Maryann F.
Seffner, FL
I hate the way swedish fish taste they r plain and make my mouth dry :( i much rather hsve a starbust or something with more flavor and taste Swedish fish are boring candy
Jennifer  F.
Jennifer F.
Maricopa, AZ
My favorite candy ever , there amazing , the taste you get with these are so awesome , and fruity can't go wrong at the movies with these candy .
Taylynn C.
Taylynn C.
Colorado Springs, CO
These aren't the best candy. They make my stomach hurt and get stuck in your teeth really easy. Not the easiest to chew either. If you have braces I wouldn't recommend them.
hannah s.
hannah s.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this candy and always have. its such a great, sweet, gummy candy that is hard not to like. just great thing to snack on for anyone with a sweet tooth:)
Morrow, GA
My FAVORITE candy ever. These are fantastic, little gifts from the Sweet Tooth Gods above. And besides them being so tasty, they are fat free!
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Reading, PA
I have a sweet tooth and I absolutely love them. They make a great quick snack that isn't super sweet.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
Freaking love these!! I honestly think that there isn't another candy out there like it! truly amazing!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?