Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ

I love Swedish Fish, there are so good. they taste almost like strawberry, i don't know i can't even discribe the tast, but i am a fan !
Dalila V.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI

I love any gummy candy, and Swedish Fish gummies are not exception. I love the flavor
Irene M.
Irene M.
Visalia, CA

Chewy-Gummy-DELICIOUSNESS! They seriously are my favorite candy since childhood. They taste good and aren't too sweet.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

Swedish Fish is a delicious fat free snack that's soft and chewy. The only downside to Swedish Fish is if you have braces then your in for a disappointment because they are so chewy you will break or loosen something. One other problem with them is that they harden very quickly so make sure that you seal it really well.
Kahi F.
Kahi F.
Catonsville, MD

The best candy around hands down. I always grab a bags when in the store. Just to have other around when i want something sweet.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Imperial, MO

I grew up eating Swedish fish so itll always be part of good childhood memories. I still can't just eat a few
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
Galt, CA

I don't remember exactly what the flavor is, but I do remember that I got nmore of these stuck in my teeth than in my stomach. They are too chewy and don't have much flavor. Not worth the hassle of picking out of teeth.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Jacksonville, FL

I think swedish fish have a particularly distinctive taste among gummy candies. They do stick to the teeth though. But they're pretty yummy. An occasional indulgence.
I just tried Swedish fish for the first time last week. One of my Nan-babies had split his scalp open so before we left the house I grabbed a bag of Swedish fish that my husband had bought. I must say they were a huge hit with All of us. Now I'm not a big "gummy" candy person but I did like these. I will definitely eat them again.
Jena M.
Jena M.
San Ramon, CA

I was never a huge fan of Swedish fish until... I realized this was the best candy for people who hate every other flavor in the bag except the red one. Swedish fish are all red and the same cherry like flavor that's not too sweet. It has a bit of a waxy texture that I love.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now