The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,970 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Classic candy! I can never get enough of these things. They are nice and chewy. Not too sweet...which I love.
Huge bag. I tried them for the first time and wasn't a big fan.They go bad quickly and are too chewy for me.
Swedish fish are an old school classic candy for me. Always have been a consistent product with great flavor.
Soft sweet fun candy to eat. everyone loves Swedish fish. keep then in candy dish all the time... fun candy.
Such a classic and fruity treat. So chewy and well, addictive. I love them and recommend
What else is there to say besides I love Swedish fish!!! The red ones are my favorite!!!
Absolute favorite candy. You can squish them before you eat them. My daughter loves them. I love them. Its our movie night candy.
By far favorite candy ever. Their sweet and chewy, and their portable so you could put a pack in your bag and take them with you.
BEST CANDY EVER!! These are my favoriteeee candies ever. They're very easy to find, and the best tasting thing I've tasted! 10/10
I love the red ones so when they came out with a bag of only red fish it was a great day
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos