Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sharmaine O.
Sharmaine O.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the chewy texture of swee dish fish. It is a yummy candy to snack on.
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Box Elder, SD

These are so great! Always hit the spot when I'm looking for something sweet, speaking of them, may have to go pick some up tonight! :)
Sadie G.
Sadie G.
Kennewick , Wa

These are perfectly sweet and chewy enough and have such a great flavor. I've never met someone who didn't like Swedish Fish. If you haven't tried them, please do!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Delmar, NY

I don't understand how people can not like these.. or think that they are not sweet. They are incredibly sweet, and delicious! There used to be grape flavored ones that were amazing but I only found them at a baseball concession stand in the summer years ago. Haven't seen them since. They need to bring those back!
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
Salinas, CA

One of the best not chocolate candies I've ever tasted!! I actually hadn't even heard of them until about a year ago, once I tried them, I fell I love with them!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Indianapolis, IN

Classic tasty treat. Very good!
Robin D.
Robin D.
Saint Charles, MO

By far one of my families favorite candies! They are delicious and soft. We love to be outdoors and our fave family fun is to go fishing so we really enjoy them.
Arit A.
Arit A.
Atlanta, GA

I love eating Swedish Fish. They taste great.
Katy B.
Katy B.
Bellefontaine, OH

My husband knows for sure that if I'm having a bad day or just in a mood, he gets me Swedish fish lol I love these little gummies so much. Don't know what it is lol
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

Swedish fish, although some may not like them I personally LOVE them. I like the chewyness and softness of them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?