Add a Photo
Photos (52)
ashley s.
ashley s.
Spring, TX

These are the few candies that I can't stand to eat, I don't like the consistency while chewing them. I do however like the taste. But I only eat them on Halloween, so I can let how they feel slide.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA

am a Swedish Fish aficionado,but I prefer the original "red' fish to this assorted mix. This was my first time trying the variety mix, but the red ones have richer and fruitier flavors compared to the other colors. The pack of 12 is a great price for those who like this version, but I will stick to the traditional version.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Marlton, NJ

Swedish food has a delicious flavor to it and is a unique candy that you cant stay away from. The fact that its fat free is just a plus. A plus that you don't feel guilty about ;). If you haven't yet you must try it out!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Minneapolis, MN

These are definitely a family favorite! They're always in the jar at my parents and gone by the time everyone leaves!
Best. Candy. Ever!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

I just wanna begin by saying that I love gummy candies so eating Swedish Fish makes me happy and sad. Happy because, honestly, it's good. Sad because I run out lmao. I love how Kroger has the one dollar container cause it's like a single serve for a single gal. Anyways I love Swedish fish!
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In

I am not a big fan of gummy candy but make the exception with these, good flavor and texture for a gummy candy
Janny P.
Janny P.
Worcester, MA

I love Swedish Fish but it does get annoying when they get stuck in your teeth
Jen O.
Jen O.
West Chester, OH

My go to when I need my something sweet! Ill portion the whole bag out into a normal serving size OR I'll eat them all :/
Karis N.
Karis N.
Tallahassee, FL

These are so yummy and so chewy! I love them and I love their shape. I put them in blue Jell-O for my kids to show them oceans.
tamela d.
tamela d.
Orlando, FL

A-. Really? My ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDY!!!!! CHEWy CHEWY nice and gooey. So delicious. Just yum yum yum. If you haven't trued it you must do so
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now