The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,294 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Theses candies are a must have for me. They are chewy but not too chewy. They also have a nice subtle flavor
I'm not sure where the Swedish part of this comes from, but these are delicious. Once you start a bag you can not stop.
I think these are gross. The flavor and consistency make me gag. The only people I have ever seen even eat them are kids
I absolutely love these, my boyfriend and I buy bags of these and munch on them when we crave some sugar. They are so delicious!
I think these taste kind of funky but I have a lot of nostalgia associated with them so I still enjoy them.
These are pretty tasty though I actually prefer good old fashioned gummy bears but these are pretty good for movie snacks and a girls night in party
I love Swedish Fish. I love that they have the same taste as the red sour patch kids but they are not sour.
My go to non chocolate candy. They're just so good I can't stop eating them! So much better than plain old gummy bears
Love swedish fish. They are so soft and full of flavor. I buy them and all of the kids in the house and their friends eat them.
They are delicious and you can share them with your friends. Our toddler loves to play with them while eating the. They are sweet but not too sweet.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos