The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,974 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Bland and have no flavor and a weird texture. I'd rather waste my calories on something juicier and flavorful.
My youngest son and I love these. Sticky sweet and very flavorful, they do stick to the teeth a bit which I took away one star for
Can't go wrong with classic Swedish Fish. Super sweet and chewy. Usually gummy type treats irritate my stomach, but these did not.
I've loved these ever since I was a kid, the flavor is unique and they are always soft and chewey, definitely a favorite for life!
My favorite candy . I can eat this all day though it would be bad for you ! But yummy ...
Perfect size! Great chewy texture love that they sell bags with just the red Swedish fish
I cannot get over the waxy taste these candies leave in your mouth, let alone on your fingers. They used to be delicious.
I have a serious problem with these: I can't stop eating them! Super addictive and tasty.
Yum yum yum!! My favorite candy ever its so chewy and tastes like heaven. Hands down the best candy ever made
My favorite candy. So good. Big bag. You can share or keep it all for yourself! Best bag
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos