The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,284 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I LOVE swedish fish! They are one of my favorite candies. They're very chewy and they are reasonably priced.
Love the flavor and the chewiness is just right...not too soft and not too hard! I can't stop eating them once I start
I eat sweedish fish all the time my mom also loves them. They're always in the house and everyone loves them
I absolutely love these, my boyfriend and I buy bags of these and munch on them when we crave some sugar. They are so delicious!
This big bag is gone within a few days with my family. Everyone loves the soft chewy flavor of Swedish fish.
Love swedish fish, always have,could eat the whole bag by myself. they have been one of my favorites for a long time and they are really inexpensive.
Theses candies are a must have for me. They are chewy but not too chewy. They also have a nice subtle flavor
Classic kid-friendly candy. I love gummy candies and these actually have some fruity flavor that a lot of gummies lack. So yummy!
These are one of my favorite candies. I love the flavor and the consistency...but yes, they do get stuck in your teeth.
I'm not sure where the Swedish part of this comes from, but these are delicious. Once you start a bag you can not stop.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos