Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Landi G.
Landi G.

Love Swedish fish but have to eat them in moderation. They are super chewy and can hurt my jaw after awhile. But they taste delicious
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Reunion , Fl

I absolutely love Swedish fish because of the flavor and how chewy it is! Have very fond memories as a child eating this and it brings me back every time!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Bowling Green, OH

Love these!! They're like the red sour patch kids without the sugar on them!
Love the red ones! They are sweet and chewy...the rest of the flavors I love for sharing!
Canney C.
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY

Nice snack. Sweet but not too sweet. Really chewy though and gets hard really easily.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL

I love love Swedish fish my son and I eat them together they are both sweet and chewy I eat them ate the movies all the time
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Am I the only one who thinks this tastes like plastic? Was never fond of this candy growing up.
Valeria L.
Valeria L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I lov eswedish fish my ultimate favorite, especially the red ones. they taste like cherry,.
Rael L.
Rael L.
Malden, MA

I love swedish fish they chewy and not too sweet they get hard kind of quick nut i still love them
Torri T.
Torri T.
Douglasville, GA

These are so good! I get some almost every time I go to the store. Most of the time they are very soft and chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now