Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI

My husband is obsessed. he loves these I would recommend to everyone :) great flavor so fun especially for kids and adults
Yomna A.
Yomna A.

I LOVE swedish fish....so yummy and just perfect....
Amy D.
Amy D.
San Clemente, CA

This is my absolute favorite candy. I have been obsessed with this candy since i was in second grade! So soft and chewy and filled with flavor! YUMMY :)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Mississauga , Ontario

There's are my least favorite candy. They taste weird and they get stuck in your teeth and are generally an unenjoyable experience.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA

I now refuse to buy the cheap imitations now. The original are the best!! The only problems i have ever had with them are the fact they stick in my teeth really bad.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Quincy, MA

I absolutely love swedish fish!! I will always recommend them. The packs are normally full and worth the money!
SanTara C.
SanTara C.

Swedish fish is that classic candy that takes you back to memories of hop scotch, penny candy and curbside candy exchange banter. The flavor hasn't changed and neither has the sticky chew that gives your jaw a welcoming workout. lol Yum!
ROBIN P.
ROBIN P.
turners falls, MA

I rem when i was little we would ride are bikes down to the town country store ...it was one of the last places you could still get penny candy and i would bring a doller and get a brown bag of 100 swedish fish ... i loved those days what a treat :)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Garden Grove, CA

Dey is so qt lyk bb feeshes
Merary R.
Merary R.

Me encanta el sabor y son jugositos, a mis hijos les encantan. Y sobretodo los puedo agregar como snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now