The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My husband always seems to grab these when we're down the candy aisle. For a man with no sweet tooth, these sure give him one!
One of my favorite candies. so addictive that I can only buy the small bag. soft, chewy, cherry delicious!
I absolutely love these. This bag seems to stay the freshest for some reason. Great at the movies!
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love to use them as rewards for myself while studying.
My daughter loves these. They're not TOO bad for you, so I can't complain when she chooses them.
One of my all time favorite candies. I love them stale, so I usually open the bag right away, eat a couple and then leave it.
Weive Swedish fish. The Texture is both firm and gummy at the same time, and the flavor is very pleasing. They are really good for movie nights. :)
Classic candy with a traditional taste! The strawberry flavor is my favorite- it's not too sweet.
Swedish fish has always been a favorite of mine!! I love how sweet it is and it satisfies my sweet tooth!!
One of the only candies I actually eat. Not a big candy person. Not overly sweet which is why I like them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos