The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,958 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I've loved these ever since I was a kid, the flavor is unique and they are always soft and chewey, definitely a favorite for life!
My favorite candy . I can eat this all day though it would be bad for you ! But yummy ...
Perfect size! Great chewy texture love that they sell bags with just the red Swedish fish
I love the unique flavor of Swedish fish! They are chewy and delicious and my favorite gummy candy. They are also in a cute shape.
I have a serious problem with these: I can't stop eating them! Super addictive and tasty.
Classic candy! I can never get enough of these things. They are nice and chewy. Not too sweet...which I love.
You have to like Swedish fish to want to buy this bag. If you're more of a chocolate person hit that instead
BEST CANDY EVER!! These are my favoriteeee candies ever. They're very easy to find, and the best tasting thing I've tasted! 10/10
My favorite candy. So good. Big bag. You can share or keep it all for yourself! Best bag
These little fishy candies are so good. A bit chewy though. I always worry that it will give me a cavity ^-^"
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos