Add a Photo
Photos (55)
amy n.
amy n.

Swedish fish are my favorite candies. they are so sweet and a great fat free snack. once you start, you are going to have a hard time putting the bag down!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Grove City, OH

These are one of the best candies around. When I crave candy, my mind immediately goes to Swedish Fish. I can't go more than a couple months without tasting some of these delicious, red fishies, because they are seriously THAT great! If you haven't tried them yet, what are you waiting for?!?!
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ

My favorite candy for Friday night movie night seriously so delicious and soft. It's better because it has its own delicious flavor. I eat these at least once A month. Repurchasing for life.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lincoln, NE

Swedish Fish are the perfect gummy consistency--sweet and delicious. Great to satisfy a sugar craving!
Meaghan B.
Meaghan B.
Olympia, WA

Great snack for when i have a sweet tooth! i love the chewy sweetness
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN

I picked these thinking they would be good. But I found them to be very chewy, bland, and I did not like the texture. I don't like hard chewy gummies.
Maryy D.
Maryy D.

My favorite sweet candy. Don't eat candy like that but when I'm craving something I can definitely eat a whole bag of these! There not too sweet not too hard or soft just the perfect Candy! Recommend it to anyone and there not expensive at all!
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

As a kid, we used to get Swedish Fish at the Sears candy counter. Well, the candy counter is long gone but I recall hoping to get as many red fish as possible in the bag! Now, it's perfection to get a bag of Swedish Fish, all red, that taste the same way they did 20 years ago or 30 years ago. Best candies!
Jasmynn H.
Jasmynn H.
Caseyville, IL

Swedish Fish are the way to go when you want sweet something to snack on, it has a great taste and unlike most candy is very affordable for the taste. Off brands don't even compete with these sweet treats. I would purchase these any time I went to the store if I could.
Jean K.
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA

We love these at my house. i like the firmer texture as compared to other gummy candies. My son likes the cherry flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?