Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Holly M.
Holly M.
Acworth, GA
My 13 year old daughter loves Swedish Fish. They are sweet and chewy and a nice treat every once in a while. They are "healthier" alternative to some of the other sweets out there.
Emily B.
Emily B.
We did an "Under the Sea" themed birthday party for my daughter. I frosted the cupcakes with blue, used Nerds as the "pebbles", cut Fruit Roll Ups into strips to make "seaweed", and of course the best finishing touch was the Swedish Fish! Besides being adorable they are SO tasty!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Bonnots Mill, MO
These are good. They are chewy and i like to snack on them. However, i don't like the flavors that much. But I think they are good and if you haven't tried them, you should!
Ann Y.
Ann Y.
I absolutely hate these candies. I just don't like how they taste, it's like hard rubber/gummies. But on the other hand my friend loves them. It's just a matter of opinion.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Moravian Fls, NC
My favorite chewy candy! So yummy!
Halley T.
Halley T.
lawrenceville, GA
Absolutely one of my favorite candies. I can't pass it up!
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Fairfax, VA
My French teacher in middle school used to give one of these out every time one of us answered a question correctly. 20 years later, and I still love Swedish Fish.

They also have a unique niche - there is no other candy that tastes exactly like Swedish Fish.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Maple Grove, MN
These are so good, i always thought these are what red sour patch kids would taste like without the sour sugar. Sooo good for movie night. :))
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
I love swedish fish. They don't love me though. Well my teeth don't love them. I have sensitive teeth so the sugar immediately gives me a toothache. I still eat a few sometimes though
Kim M.
Kim M.
Erie, PA
I love these! They have a unique taste that is oh so good. Great to share or to keep all for yourself!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?