Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
I will eat a full size bag of swedish fish in one sitting with no regrets. Only if they're red only, though. Whoever came up with the idea of the other colors and flavors, bad idea, but I'm glad they still sell bags of only red!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Swedish fish is a last minute resort to your boyfriends one year present because you found a cheesy like that goes like " you're the only fish in the sea or something " so you get him Swedish fish. But hey they are still good .
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are super sweet and fruity. My boyfriend has to hide them from me once I open a bad because I will eat them until I make myself sick. They are so good! And surprisingly, naturally vegan.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love swedish fish. But I think they've changed the recipe recently, because when I leave them out to get crunchy on the outside they always seem to stay just as gooey as when I first opened them, which is a little concerning.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Swedish Fish are from a long time ago back in my childhood days. They still taste the same just as good as always. If you have a sweet tooth you could eat some of these. These Swedish Fish candies will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX
LOVE, LOVE swedish fish .. definitely a good candy to have when you have a sweet tooth. To me though, swedish fish has a type of cherry flavor, but it is still good. Swedish fish also goes well w/ certain alcoholic beverages ;)
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
Feb. 17, 2016, 1 a.m.
Review for: Bag
I love Swedish fish. They are by far the best gummy candy on the market. The big fish are better than the little fish for some reason. But either way I can never turn down a packet of Swedish fish if I a craving a gummy snack.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
These are a classic fruity chewy candy. It has kind of a strawberry flavor and its not too soft or too chewy to eat. I always forget about them, but once I start eating them I get addicted! I'd rather eat these than twizzlers.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
i love swedish fish. when i go to the movies i always seem to buy a bag and have a few throughout the movie. sometimes they can be very chewy and get stuck in your teeth. but they taste so good. there addicting so be careful!!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Belle Vernon, PA
I remember when I was younger going to the candy store and getting penny candy and always choose Swedish Fish!!!! Now that I'm older still a fan and you can get this big bag at Walmart for a great price!!!! Def would buy again
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?