22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Abby R.
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband loves Sweedish Fish these are a favorite of his. I but them at the big box stores because the big bags are definitely the best value. The price is much better at these stores. And, we are definitely repeat buyers.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Elk Grove
I love sweedish fish. They sre cheap, they are gummy, cherry punch flavor, and very addictive. I always say I'm only going to eat one but end up eating more then half the bag. I rate this snack a 5 out of 5 and recommend it.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I love these! Swedish fish have been a favorite of mine since I was a child. This giant bag is great because it lasts forever. It is resealable so the candy doesn't get stale or go bad. This giant bag comes at a great price!
Betty B.
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
I love these! They are my favorite treat. They're really affordable and aren't even that pricey at all. They're a good value and it compares to any other gummy but is sweeter and more flavorful. I'd recommend these to others
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I love Swedish fish, but I wish that the assorted colors bag was more popular these days. I always see the plane read and for some reason I just like the multicolored ones better even though they don't taste that different.
Jazmin N.
Jazmin N.
I love love love love Swedish Fish it is my favorite candy they're always soft never stale.
my niece loves them can give them to her without worrying about her making a mess in my car great taste love love love this product
Brenna J.
Brenna J.
Berlin, MD
This candy is a throw back to my high school swim team days. My coach used to hand them out after practice to treat us AND get the chlorine taste from our mouths. I love the sweet taste and I'm always a fan of gummy treats!
Luis G.
Luis G.
Canoga Park, CA
Love these little fishes. The flavor is amazing. The price is great also. Can be purchased in make stores nationwide. Target, grocery stores etc... compared to other candies it puts up a battle. They are worth buying again.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked! They are low fat and gluten free which makes them a great treat!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
The girls are obsessed with these. I buy a big pack about once a month. I try to hid them so they don't eat them all in one swipe but they always find them. Perfect for them since they are teething and learning how to chew.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?