BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH
Loving having these in a bag during the day for a quick sweet treat! I'm not usually a fan of licorice but these are super delicious! I bought a small bag at the dollar tree, but you can find them anywhere!
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
Swedish Fish and I have a love hate relationship. They are one of my favorite candies and they are delicious and yummy. However they always pull at my dental work which makes me sad. They still get 5 stars!
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummy stuff. Great for anyone with a sweet tooth! They are great for any occasion. Daily snack, anniversaries, weddings, birthday parties! They are great for anyone! I would highly recommend them to others!
Michelle F.
You can never have too many Swedish Fish. My issue with this bag is that they are all TINY & it's not advertised on the packaging that they are smaller than the average Swedish Fish. Other than that, YAY!!
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Best gummy candy ever. They are always soft and only cherry flavored. Why doesn't every gummy candy come out with all cherry gummies? My mom used to eat them all the time and she got me hooked. Love these!
Jennifer S.
This giant bag is great for sharing or taking on the go and the fact that it's re-sealable is even better so that there is no mess. The price is very affordable. I would recommend and will be repurchasing.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Yum! You can't go wrong indulging in some chewy and soft swedish fish! A treat for all ages and a fun candy to enjoy! I find this at many places - Wegmans, CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Always a great price!
Alyssa S.
These are a movie at essential. I really like them with their chewy texturethat is soft and sweet. The price is very very very affordable and I bought it at Target. I will be recommending these to others!!
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These were my favorite until I received a free sample of sour gummies. I have a bad habit of eating to many and the Swedish fish give me a stomach ache when I eat the bag. The Swedish fish are good though.
Rebecca F.
Atlanta, GA
My guilty pleasure! I'll buy a bag and keep it hidden in the desk of my home office. Such a treat when i remember that I have a stash of Swedish Fish to enjoy after a long conference call or difficult day.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?