BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
I love eating Swedish Fish since I have been a kid. They tate awesome to e.  I even raised my children to eat them. From 1 generation to another it never seems to change. And always affordable. You should try them. You will be glad you did. It's a go to candy in my household.
Caroline C.
Oh my god my dentist Patrick hates me because I cannot stop eating these little fishies. Oh they are always a favorite but when I was pregnant I recently forgot how much I loved them. And now I can't stop eating them. I love the party size. It's cheap but oh my god those Lil fishies❤❤
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I barely eat candy anymore, but when I do, I get these. They are so good and addictive in a good way. They work well when you're in training or trying to pass the time at work. They are repurchase worthy!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been eating these since I was a kid. I can literally finish an entire bag to myself in one sitting. They taste different from the other candies so they help break up the boredom. If you haven’t been lucky enough to try these yet you need to correct that quickly. They are amazing.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
What is there to say about Swedish fish? It is such a classic candy. Always perfect to have when you're heading out to the movie theaters. I think Swedish fish stand in a league of their own and are incomparable to other gummy candies. There's just something about them that is iconic.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish Fish just remind me of my childhood! Very chewy but very yummy! These are definitely a type of snack where you can eat them all day! Will they make your teeth rot? Probably...but it's worth it! If you haven't had them, try them! If you don't like them, then that's okay! More for me!!
I just tried Swedish fish for the first time last week. One of my Nan-babies had split his scalp open so before we left the house I grabbed a bag of Swedish fish that my husband had bought. I must say they were a huge hit with All of us. Now I'm not a big "gummy" candy person but I did like these. I will definitely eat them again.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really grew to love these. When I was younger I hated them, the texture, and how chewy they were and would get stuck in your teeth. I was in IKEA one day and saw these and decided to give them another try and I am HOOKED. I love these and usually buy them whenever I see them in stores.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HATE HATE HATE!!!! I do not like sweetish fish at all. They taste like rubber and nothing at all. They have no flavor and they are just straight up nasty. I have tried them a couple of different times and each time they just gross me out. I am not a fan of them at all what so ever.
Cynthia W.
Swedish Fish are SO addicting! Which is why I have a love-hate relationship with these bags of swedish fish...it is so good that you'll want to keep eating...luckily the bag is re-sealable...but the bad thing? Because it comes in a 5 lb bag...you'll want to keep eating and eating..
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?