Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY

I absolutely love sweedish fish, probably one of my favorite gummy candy's. They are addicting. You can buy them at your local grocery store, some gas stations and the good thing is they usually don't cost very much! Great snack for road trips!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Watertown, SD

My kids and I love these! The texture bothers some people, but I don't mind them. They are a little harder than gummy bears. I like that you can buy the regular size and then there are smaller bite sized ones as well. I like the cherry flavor.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ

I can't say enough good things about Swedish Fish. I get these at least once a year and always enjoy the experience. They're delicious, inexpensive, and make a good treat every now and again. If you like gummy candy, you'd probably like these!
adina s.
adina s.
Richmond, TX

Swedish Fish are my guilty pleasure. I used to think they were good for me... I was wrong. I buy them by the handful at Five Below and try not to eat all of the bags at once. They remind me of my childhood and make my day just a little better.
Trista K.
Trista K.
akron, OH

Love to take this candy to the movies!! They are sweet and gummy!!! It's a classic snack that's been around for years!! You can buy this candy about anywhere!! It's a great value. My kids enjoy as well!! Of course this is a repurchase worthy!!
Bruce W.
Bruce W.

Swedish fish are a classic standby. Probably not as popular among the younger generation, but for a more seasoned palate, they are so sweet and chewy and pack a lovely flavor. Great to have around or keep in the gym bag for a mid-workout snack
kady l.
kady l.
Glenn Heights, TX

My favorite candy! Really sweet and easy to chew. However they are tacky and can get stuck very easily. Very affordable and easy to find in any store. Definitely a sweet surprise after a long day! Would definitely give to any friend as a gift
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ

I loveee Swedish fish! My dad used the buy the pound bags of them and I spent basically the whole summer eating Swedish fish. I can't describe the flavor of them, but definitely of the licorice type! Recommend to anyone who hasn't tried them!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

I love Sweedish Fish! I don't buy them often, but when I do I really enjoy them. There are off-brand look alikes out there, but don't be fooled. Sweedish Fish are never hard or chalky like some of the look alikes can be. Definitely recommend!
Cat S.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA

If you can't get Swedish Fish from a candy shop in bulk, this is the next best thing! Always delicious, always shareable! They can be found at any grocery or drug store. The bag has plenty for the usual price. Yummy and delicious go get some!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now