Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

I LOVE the flavor of swedish fish. They're cheap and delicious, and I love that they're fat free. My only complaint is that they get stuck in my teeth super easily. But I would still definitely recommend them, they're delicious and worth the money!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Ithaca, NY

A vegan gummy candy that tastes good and has a good texture. I eat these while I watch movies at home or at the theater, probably once a month. I can get these at the drugstore or grocery store and usually, the portions are just right (in the bag).
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA

I'm a huge fan for fruity flavored candy. Swedish fish are not bad at all. They just have no comparison to other fruity candies that are so much better. I guess I would say the flavor is a little bland. They definitely can make the flavor pop more.
Emily L.
Emily L.

Love these so much! These were a staple of my childhood. The consistency, texture, and taste of Swedish fish is just so great. They are also very chewy depending on the temperature, so refrigerating them makes for a refreshing cold(er) candy treat.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.

I don't even really like Swedish fish. They're naked sour patch kids. However when someone has this big bag I'm bound to have some. It facilitates sharing, it's easy access, and storage is simple. Convenience is key and this snack encompasses this.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX

Swedish fish is one of my all-time favorite candies are used to eat these at school almost every day they are very affordable and can find them in any store there a good value and highly recommend because of their distinct flavor and chewy texture.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.

Sometimes I Bing on it, sometimes I don't want to eat it at all. I have a love hate relationship with Swedish candy. Since sometimes I'm hungry and I'll go for it. But sometimes if I have other choices I can choose I won't go for the Swedish candy
Stuart K.
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO

I am a sucker for gummy types of candy and Swedish Fish are my all time guilty pleasure. They are sweet and the texture is like a soft jujy fruit. I've tried generics, but nothing compares to the original. Delicious, sweet, cherry, chewy goodness!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY

Who doesn't love sweedish fish? Your average gummy with a little bit of a twist. They are certainly more chewy and a little bit stiffer. For people who enjoy dots, mike and ikes, or other not as traditional candies, pick these up and have a taste.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH

Best chewy candy ever!!! These candies come in different size packaging which is perfect for the desk or car. Nothing compares to Swedish Fish. They changed the package lately but hasn't messed with the taste. These have been a staple in our home!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?