Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Belleview, FL

I never liked swedish fish, they were always too chewy for me, and I have very sensitive teeth. Never really cared for the flavor either.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Cedar City, UT

Absolutely love swedish fish it is amazing:) They are chewy and have a Delicious taste
Mandy R.
Mandy R.

My all time favorite candy great taste not to sweet its just right, has a sorta kinda of a cherry flavor to me.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Norwalk , CA

BUT THEY ARE TOO CHEWY
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, In

I love swedish fish! These are one of my favorite candies. If you like red flavored gummy candies, definitely try these!
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

Swedish Fish is a delicious fat free snack that's soft and chewy. The only downside to Swedish Fish is if you have braces then your in for a disappointment because they are so chewy you will break or loosen something. One other problem with them is that they harden very quickly so make sure that you seal it really well.
Cori S.
Cori S.
Galloway , OH

I love Swedish Fish I also eat them and I can never stop eating them until they are gone the red have also been my favorite but I also like all the others ones as well
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Regina

These were my go to treat when I was pregnant...so much that I joked that our little one was made entirely of Swedish fish and poutine. :)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Brandon, FL

One of my favorite candies. Perfect if you want something sweet, but not to sweet. And they are perfect to just stick in a bag if you want to take them on the road with you because they don't melt like a chocolate candy would.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Lomita, CA

I don't find Swedish Fish regularly in the stores, so when I do, I make sure to buy them. They are sweet, chewy (not too chewy), flavorful and yummy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now