Add a Photo
Photos (55)
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA

For some odd reason, I used to eat these things all the time but I've always thought they were absolutely disgusting lol. They are the type of chewy that never goes away so you'll be chewing for a long time or have parts stuck all hard into your teeth. They don't have the best taste and I just personally don't like them at all. They even smell funny to me,
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

These are one of my favorite candies. I can never have enough of them. They are chewy and delicious. They are also very affordable.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Strongsville, OH

If i could score this higher i would.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Nebraska

So Addicting! Allergic to Chocolate so these have been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl! :)
Kayla V.
Kayla V.

These things are super chewy! They don't have an overly sweet taste, which I like. The only thing that keeps me from gobbling these is how they stick to your teeth. I have to WORK to keep these out of my teeth. lol.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Thousand Oaks, CA

This is my absolute FAVORITE type of candy. I don't really know why I like it so much though. It just is really addicting.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA

Yummy! I love their taste and I can probably eat an entire bag of Swedish fish. I have tried dipping them in chocolate before. Swedish fish are excellent in chocolate. Good! I see they have a variety pack of like whales and sharks now and other sea creatures. It's kinda weird, I can only eat the red Swedish fish. They also have a variety pack of different colors of Swedish fish. Just weird.Red is the best!
Heather C.
Heather C.

Love these! One of my favorite candies! It's all a good flavor! I don't have to pick out the kinds I don't like.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA

I do not like these Swedish Fish. I have tried them a few times and do not like the taste at all.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO

I am just not a fan of the flavor. However, they are super easy to find and cheap. So, if you like the flavor, the more the merrier!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now