Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amber L.
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA

I do not like these Swedish Fish. I have tried them a few times and do not like the taste at all.
Kathryne W.
Kathryne W.
Burke, VA

Personally I do not care for this product at all. I feel like this is very bland, and seriously not all that special. Just get regular gummy bears.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY

I definitely have to review these , because they are my husband's favorite candy. They are sweet, chewy, and not coated with sugar on the outside which he really likes. They have been around forever! He has been eating them since he was a child. Our daughters like them too , and every year they are in both their Christmas stockings and their Easter baskets. The bigger bags can be a bit difficult to find,so when I find them , I always buy a few of them.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
State College, PA

My parents always get me swedish fish as a gift for holidays and I'm very content with that. i love these, even though eating too many will make me sick. although this are super sticky and hard to eat, they will always have a place in my heart.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Washington, DC

Swedish fish are my number one favorite candy ever since I was a kid. They make them in so many variations they're just so delicious!
Gayvin Y.
Gayvin Y.

Swedish fish aren't very good they are really dry and have no flavor. but they are great for other peeple that like that sort of thing
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
North Richland Hills, TX

We bought these to give out to trick or treaters this year and I'm pretty sure only one or two packs made it into their bags. My husband and I wiped these tasty treats out! I love these delicious little fish.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Unadilla, NY

They remind me of my father. He loves them and when I was a kid we used to always buy them at the corner store and eat them together. It kind of reminds me of my childhood
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA

These are so good. They are sour patch kids without the sour!
Alexa T.
Alexa T.
Los Angeles, CA

My go-to snack! I love these little fish, great for gifts too! Really love that I can find them almost anywhere!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?