The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,695 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Its something about this candy that make you want to come back for more lol i love this candy
Soft, chewy, and in my opinion, my favorite of the gummy candies. Only issue is when they get stuck in your teeth.
I can eat these by the bag full! This is my go to snack when I am craving something sweet. The kids love them too!
Love the chewyness. other mock.brands cant compare. low fat so don't feel as bad eating them ha
Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was little. It's so simple and soo underrated
The bomb dot com. my favorite candy since i was a little girl. The fruit flavors are amazing.
Swedish Fish this is a childhood favorite I absolutely love these gummy candy are my favorite
The perfect amount of sweet n chewy! You really can't go wrong. I'm a candy freak so thing is a thumbs up for me.
Favorite candy!! Great snack for road trips, camping, and when you just want a sweet treat!!
My little sister has got me hooked on these. Such a great little snack. Perfect for on the go or for movie night.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos