Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
One of the best gummy candies out there. This would have to be my go to choice for a gummy candy hands down.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Antioch, CA
This is my favorite Candy but they get really stuck in my teeth. Can't quite figure out the flavor
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are the best gummy sweets one can buy. You cannot help but to eat a whole bag!
makenzie H.
makenzie H.
Smithfield, VA
I love this candy so much! I eat it all the time and I love it so much
Karen V.
Karen V.
Hammonton, NJ
I'm an OK fan of these I love the taste but I don't like how they get stuck in my teeth! They are my son's favorite he is in the Navy living across the country from me whenever I see these they remind me of him!
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Chatsworth, CA
I am a big gummies person! I absolutely love gummy bears. I can eat it all day long. This past Halloween was my first time trying Swedish Fish and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It's sooooo good. It's not too sweet but not bland either. It's chewy and super yummy overall. I am always going to buy these from now on.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Love chewie candies, and these are bomb! Sometimes hurt my jaw if I eat too much though....
Joshua B.
Joshua B.
Somerset, KY
Swedish fish are awesome. They are easy to chew and have a great red licorice flavor. Only down fall is they can get quite sticky for the little ones.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
I love these Swedish fish! They taste so good and are chewy. Only thing I can think of is they can get stuck in your teeth but other than that they are great!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Fairfax, MO
One of my favorite candies! The texture and taste of these are to die for. I love the sweet and pretty unique taste these have! The gummy and soft texture is amazing!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?