Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Aspen E.
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA

Ever since I first tried it I loved it. It's soft, chewy and the perfect amount of sweet.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Visalia, CA

I love sweedish fish although i hate when they get stuck on my teeth :(
ashley s.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX

These are the few candies that I can't stand to eat, I don't like the consistency while chewing them. I do however like the taste. But I only eat them on Halloween, so I can let how they feel slide.
Karissa O.
Karissa O.
Greenwood, SC

For people who love cherry flavored gummies exclusively, these are perfect.
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Fairview, NJ

If someone gave me a million packs of Swedish Fish I think I'll love them forever (: when I was in 8th grade I used to buy these literally every single day and to this day I still love them (:
Kris L.
Kris L.
Dubois, Pa

Love everything about these!
I used to get them at a little candy store up the street even I was younger. Red is good, the yellow orange and green aren't my favorite. The people are my all time favorite but haven't found them in years!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Columbia, SC

I love these candies!!! They are soft but they have just the right amount of sweetness to them. They are a great ride in the car snack in class and etc...
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

I just wanna begin by saying that I love gummy candies so eating Swedish Fish makes me happy and sad. Happy because, honestly, it's good. Sad because I run out lmao. I love how Kroger has the one dollar container cause it's like a single serve for a single gal. Anyways I love Swedish fish!
Britney D.
Britney D.
New Bedford, MA

I love this candy, It's so good.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Once you start eating these, you can't stop! They are so good and a nice treat to chew on at work. Definitely chewy but delicious! Room temp is best, chilled they get hard. I accidentally left them in my lunchbox at work and waited until they returned to room temp.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now