Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tiala B.
Tiala B.

i love that I can still get these at my local, I love finding the ones with the perfect squishy and firm. I could eat a whole pack of these bad boys.
Rozlyn G.
Rozlyn G.

Ohh so yummy!!! especially if you love any type of red candy, gummy thing!
Fou H.
Fou H.
Stamford, CT

Yummy chewy candies
Valarie M.
Valarie M.
Simpsonville, SC

You can't eat just one or four or twenty! This is my go to candy, and it's FAT FREE!!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

This size bag is huge but was on sale via Target cartwheel last week. So yummy, but not too sweet. I love munching on these while watching TV or crafting. They're also perfect to use in a gift: put into a pillow box and decorate with a cute and punny statement.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have such a sweet flavor and I love to snack on them. The one downfall is that they are super sticky. I try not to eat them in public or else I'll have to pick it out of my teeth.
donna t.
donna t.
Meriden, CT

My husband will not go to the movies without his Swedish Fish.He loves them and thinks they are the perfect snack.
Stefanie N.
Stefanie N.
Clover, SC

So delish, you can not eat just one. I LOVE the rainbow colored bags of fish. They are also really good added to desert dishes ;)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
State College, PA

Boy, these little fish are addictive! I can't eat just one small baggie, I have to have a pretty big quantity on hand! They are best when they are fresh and soft, yet still a little chewy. I hate when I get one that has been melted or the fish aren't soft, but they just stick to your top and bottom teeth.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

These are one of my favorite candies. I can never have enough of them. They are chewy and delicious. They are also very affordable.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now