The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,388 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My daughter who is 22 yrs old says Swedish fish is a main staple in her diet, and her favorite stocking stuffer at Christmas.
I love this candy so much . Very chewy and good. My little brother and sister loves this candy as well
Favorite candy ever, great price great consistency. Can get it practically every where.
I buy swedish fish all the time. I love the taste of fruit and i get that in this candy . It sticks to my teeth though and I don't really like that but I still eat them cause that how good they are.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are probably my favorite candy around. So chewy and satisfying.
Swedish fish are a family favorite. They are perfect companion to movie popcorn. I love to eat these when I want something sweet, but I'm not in the mood for chocolate.
These are my all time favorite gummy candy so flavorful definitely addictive so if you don't plan on eating the whole bag at once I would advise you to not get these !
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for traveling! The only downside is that they are so good you'll want to eat the whole bag.
I love this sweet candy snack! The flavor is really good and they are nice and chewy!
My favorite gummy candy since I was a wee little kid!!! So flavorful!!! My all time favorite!!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos