Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Myranda S.
Myranda S.

I have always loved Swedish Fish, but they are so hard to chew! They taste so good, but they get stuck in your teeth so much, and it's such a hassle.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Livermore, CA

Personally I love buying the big bag of individually wrapped fish. It's amazing because then I can eat it when I want and not worry too much if it's been sitting open too long. Yummy!!!
angelina h.
angelina h.
Evergreen Pk, IL

Classic candy with the right amount of flavor and chew. Plus they are not very fattning
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
San Jose, CA

I love these. Chewy and tasty. I can keep eating them, even though they are all the same flavor I don't get tired of it.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA

These have always been my moms favorite and they've become mine too! I cannot stop eating them when I get them!
Ayaan M.
Ayaan M.

These are one of my favorite, especially at hockey games when most of the food is really expensive. One of my go to candies for sure!
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA

My favorite gummy candy ever!!! love it
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Swedish fish the best gummy candy ever! The bigger size are fun too. Prefer Swedish fish over gummy bears.
Allison B.
Allison B.

One of my absolute favorite candies. They may get stuck in your teeth, but thats just saving it for later (;
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Hyde Park, NY

Swedish Fish are AMAZING. plus they don't have any gelatin in them like most gummy candy has, so it's great for vegetarian and vegan consumers.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?