Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
These are pretty great! I went through a period of time where I constantly wanted to buy these. They are so sweet and flavorful. I really want some now!
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
I had these one time because, there was such a big hype about them and let me tell you its nothing great about these at all they don't taste good.
Kori M.
Kori M.
Shepherdsville, KY
I love these! They are so good and a great candy to get for the kids!
Danica Y.
Danica Y.
When I was sick my dad bought me this giant bag of Swedish Fish. Embarrassingly, I finished almost two pounds of this delicious candy in under 2 weeks. I love how soft and chewy they are. And I can't get enough of the addicting fruity flavor. Swedish Fish is my favorite candy!
Nichelle R D.
Nichelle R D.
Denver, CO
This is just a happy candy. I remember when you grabbed a handful at the corner store and paid a penny a fish. These taste just as good, except they aren't rock hard from sitting out in the air. (smile)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
One of the best gummy candies out there. This would have to be my go to choice for a gummy candy hands down.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Antioch, CA
This is my favorite Candy but they get really stuck in my teeth. Can't quite figure out the flavor
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are the best gummy sweets one can buy. You cannot help but to eat a whole bag!
makenzie H.
makenzie H.
Smithfield, VA
I love this candy so much! I eat it all the time and I love it so much
Karen V.
Karen V.
Hammonton, NJ
I'm an OK fan of these I love the taste but I don't like how they get stuck in my teeth! They are my son's favorite he is in the Navy living across the country from me whenever I see these they remind me of him!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?