The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,870 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my absolute favorite treats the mini go packs keeps it within moderation and gives me a little prize for the end of my day.
So chewy. The flavor is bland. They get stuck in your teeth. Not as good as other gummy snacks
Love love love love Swedish fish! They are very sweet. They are a favorite in my family. You can never have too many!
I love swedish fish. These are not too chewy and the cherry taste is great. The price is right and the whole family loves them!!!!
Love these plain, on cupcakes or even soaked in alcohol. Makes me feel like a little kid again
I remember my roommates telling me these were amazing and I couldn't see why. I tried them once and I am addicted.
Just a classic candy. They're good to make drinks with and to eat with jell-o! I usually have to buy the movie theater style boxes
A classic from my childhood, you can't go wrong with these delicious candies! They are actually vegan and are worth every calorie!
I'm such a candy snob sometimes & I LOVE Swedish Fish! Whenever I'm in the mood for chewy deliciousness, I send my husband to the 7/11 and have him grab me some! Love 'em!
Sometimes I think gummy bears are too sweet, so I grab a bag of Swedish fish. They taste a little lighter. Really great.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos