Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Emani S.
Emani S.
Hill City, KS

This is one the the best candies ever invented! Get to mix with lots of things! I love eating them during a movie or show!
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE

I love these sooo ooo much omg they taste so great and are easy to eat my son loves these too! They are a great sweet treat
Christina H.
Christina H.
Riverside, CA

I dislike this candy because it tastes nasty, and it gets stuck in your teeth. Not my cup of tea, but that's just my opinion. I know many people love this candy, that's been around for awhile.
Teri O.
Teri O.

Great gummy treat to snack on. They taste great and don't get hard and stale as quickly as other brands
Shalyn M.
Shalyn M.
Montgomery, AL

I love these candies. I'm particularly pleased that Swedish Fish are a chewy candy that lacks gelatin, making them safe for vegetarians to eat. If you like the red ones, try the multi-flavor packs!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Let me Begin by saying that these are my favorite candy in the world. These are the type of candy you don't get tired of and I always find myself saying that I'm only going to eat one or two then I finished the bag. These candies are not overly sweet but they are full of flavor! If you enjoy a cherry/ fruit punch flavor then you are definitely going to enjoy these candies. My only complaint is that they are pretty chewy and sometimes gets stuck in your teeth but that doesn't bother me too much. They are the perfect pick-me-up and come in a variety of sizes to suit any needs you might have. Give them a try and see how wonderful these candies can be.
Tracey W.
Tracey W.

I love finding ones with the perfect balance of squishy and firm
Amy D.
Amy D.
San Clemente, CA

This is my absolute favorite candy. I have been obsessed with this candy since i was in second grade! So soft and chewy and filled with flavor! YUMMY :)
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI

My husband is obsessed. he loves these I would recommend to everyone :) great flavor so fun especially for kids and adults
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Shelbyville, KY

These are amazing! one of my favorite gummies. They are so chewy and the flavor is great! need a giant bag of these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now