Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Randi M.
Randi M.

I had never tasted these so I bought a bag and ate one bite and that was enough for me! They were dry and tasted awful. Would not buy again
Deborah S.
Deborah S.

They're a little tough to chew. But if you suck on them they do taste delicious. I love to use them in adult beverages when you do you like a fishbowl you could use these as the fish and it soak up some of the alcohol and it taste even better.
Sindy G.
Sindy G.
Lehighton, PA

One of my childhood favorites:) they taste good but get stuck in your teeth so worth it though!
Audree V.
Audree V.
El Paso, TX

I don't know what it is about these things that makes them so good but i absolutely love them!
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

I love eating this candy. Swedish is one of my childhood favorites and they taste
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.

These little candies are delicious! The whole family can enjoy! I wish that maybe they could spice it up a bit and add some variety of the flavors, but the original is great. They're chewy, but won't get stuck in your teeth. You can also just suck on them for a bit if you're wanting a break from chewing too.
Cara S.
Cara S.

I love Swedish Fish! They're so chewy and flavorful. They are one of my favorite candies by far!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Livonia, MI

These are awesome. It's nice because they are all the same yummy cherry flavor.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Warren, Mi

Swedish fish have always been a favorite of mine! They are so chewy and flavorful! The only downside is they kind of stick to your teeth.
Annette Lega 2.
Annette Lega 2.
Atlanta, GA

Oh I love Swedish fish,the gyie yummy ,delicious. Hanging on my teeth but its so good. When I buy it eats the whole bag at once so good they are.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now