The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,391 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are addictive. A bag of these never lasts longer than a day at my house. I always reach for fruity candies over chocolate, and these have a permanent place in my candy stash. Love them!
My very favorite fat free snack! It's hard to eat just one! And perfect for Valentine's Day!
I used to eat on these almost everyday, these candies were my life. They have a great mix of gummy and smooth.
Yumm! Swedish fish! Taste so good, makes you wanna keep on eating them. You can find it anywhere.
Favorite candy!!!! I love getting the big bags for sleepovers and bring it to camp. They taste so good and are addicting!!!'
Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They are so good and love them so much. They are such an original candy.
I love swedish fish. When I am craving them, no other gummy/candy will do; just give my my fish.
You can never just have one sweedish fish. They're amazingly addictive, be careful purchasing!
One of my favorite candies. so addictive that I can only buy the small bag. soft, chewy, cherry delicious!
Review for: Bag
Swedish Fish is delicious! Sometimes I want a chewy fruity candy and this is perfect and satisfies my sweet tooth!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos