Add a Photo
Photos (55)
courtney b.
courtney b.
Boise, ID

Swedish fish what can I say about them besides I love the heck out of them !
I like the assorted flavors as much as the cherry ones .
victoria b.
victoria b.
West Palm Beach, FL

I love these things cherry is one of my favorite candy flavors so it is nice to open up a bag of these and not have to pick out any icky ones.
Kayee B.
Kayee B.
Midlothian, TX

Has no taste, but if you like to chew this is the candy for you!!
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, Fl

Let me begin with the fact that I love fruity and gummy candy, however this doesn't fall in that love spot. They have this distinct taste that was just not good. I'll stick to my Starburst, trolli gummies, and skittles etc.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.

I just love swedish fish taste so good
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA

Swedish Fish are great, me and my mom use to buy bags of these and snack on them when we went on road trips so they will always have a special place in my heart because of those memories. I prefer to try and suck on them to make them last longer, plus when I chew on them they get stuck in my teeth incredibly easily!
Selina H.
Selina H.
Reinholds, PA

Swedish Fish have a unique texture, somehow chewier and denser than your average gummi candy. The shape is fun for a special aquatic treat!
Tecia B.
Tecia B.
Spokane Vly, WA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have a unique fruity flavor and are so addicting.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Warren, AR

They really have no flavor to me. They are too chewy if you ask me. Gummie bears for me please. They have a awful texture.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL

These are amazing! I cannot stop eating these when I have them. They are so addicting and the flavor is so good! Everyone should buy these! 👌🏼👌🏼
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now