Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
W Lafayette, IN
I love these things. They aren't too sweet and they always hit the right spot. I love that they're all the same flavor unlike other gummy type candies out there.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE Swedish Fish!! I can eat an entire bag in one sitting! They do tend to get stuck to your teeth, but that isn't enough to deter me from eating more!!
Juliya G.
Juliya G.
Bowling Green, KY
The flavor is quite bland, tastes a bit like a softer Twizzlers.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Mankato, MN
AMAZING! Could eat these for days!
Aleyah W.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I preferably eat these in the winter, and put them in the freezer :D i get the taste better that way
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Oh boy where do I start. I love anything gummy. It's my sweet addiction. Swedish fish are my favorite. I buy them a few times a month & of course I do share :P even though I shouldn't :) I don't feel completely guilty for eating almost a hole bag but OMG there so good.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
I am a Swedish Fish junkie! I love the flavor and the chewiness! Perfect little snack to grab just to munch on! You can find them anywhere which is really nice! I buy them a lot!
Emily p.
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
I love Swedish fish so chewy and good. Not too expensive and taste super great
Bear H.
Bear H.
Justin, TX
I personally am not a fan of this candy; I think it tastes really weird, but I know a lot of people who like it, I still prefer something like gummy bears or sour gummy worms
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Definitely my go-to gummy candy. There's nothing like ripping the heads off of tiny yummy fish. Also, they bring back so many good childhood memories. Love love love
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?