Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Megan K.
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH

Addicted to Swedish Fish. They are super flavorful. Low fat. Perfect for when you are having a sugar craving.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD

I think that swedish fish are either a hit or miss with people. I personally love them! Defiantly a Halloween must have!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Coppell, TX

I love swedish fish, they are so good and chewy. The only thing that bugs me about this candy is that sometimes when I go and take them out of the bag they can me a little hard, and it makes it hard to chew sometimes.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I absolutely love this candy.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Dundee, MI

Best Candy EVER.
Susannah Y.
Susannah Y.
Forest Park, IL

Um YEAH! Swedish Fish takes me back to being a kid and buying them at the counter for a penny each - those days are gone. However the taste is still there! These are one of the best old time candies that are still around.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Waterville, MN

Super gummy gummy! They always get stuck in my teeth where I can't reach them. They have a good flavor but they're just too hard to eat.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

I love these fishes but they stick to your teeth.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hanover, MD

Chewy with a delicious subtle sweet flavor. The have a more satisfying chew than gummi bears. I personally like them after theyve been in the freezer for an hour. Only downfall is that they stain your teeth a bit.
Meg F.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY

One words: addicting. I love these. So much that I occassionally buy them in bulk at BJ's. They're so wonderfully chewy with the perfect amount of sweetness (not too little, not too sweet, but just right). The flavor is utterly unique and unforgettable.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now