22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Sometimes a classic Swedish Fish candy is all you really need. These are chewy, but still hard and satisfy your sweet tooth.
My daughter who is 22 yrs old says Swedish fish is a main staple in her diet, and her favorite stocking stuffer at Christmas.
Love Swedish Fish. The tastes is so fruity and delicious. I can't just buy one bag. I would highly recommend this to others.
A childhood favorite! These classic cherry gummy fish are a personal weakness. I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag!
I absolutely hate gummies, but these are so good! They are my favorite candy, I don't know of anyone who doesn't like these!
Don't get me wrong the taste is good but it's a little hard to chew on it and bite it. After the first bite it gets better :)
Favorite candy!!!! I love getting the big bags for sleepovers and bring it to camp. They taste so good and are addicting!!!'
Being a vegetarian, I don't have a wide selection of candies I can eat. This is by far my favorite candy since I was a kid.
I love sweedish fish! These are a great snack and perfect for parties! I used these at my last party and they were a big hit!
I love love Swedish fish my son and I eat them together they are both sweet and chewy I eat them ate the movies all the time
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos