The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,696 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These remind me of going to movies with my Dad as a kid. They are the best. I want to go out and grab some right now.
Great when you're in need or something sweet. Only compliant is that they get stuck in your teeth
Swedish fish is the by far my favorite type of candy. they are quite big but contin fewer calories than most candies
These chewy candies are so flavorful. Becomes a habit of grabbing a handful at a time to snack on!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these sweet little guys!! They are great to concur a sweet tooth attack!
My daughter's favorite since she was little. Nice soft chewy cherry deliciousness! We always fight over the last one!
A GO TO present between my boyfriend and I. We love to keep candy jars filled & this is always a staple in our house.
I could snack on these all day! It is impossible to just have one! I always buy two bags at once!
Swedish fish have never really been a favorite of mine. They're okay but not enough flavor for me
My wife couldn't survive without her Swedish Fish, she eats them often and we have a bag in the cabinet at all times!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos