The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,328 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I stopped eating candy but when I did I would always go to five below and score the big bag for 5 dollars
I don't eat these all the time, but when I do, they're pretty yummy. The taste is good, but they are a bit chewy for my taste.
I will never say no to Swedish fish. I think that they are delicious. All of the kids in my family think that they are yummy yummy in there tummy.
Used these recently for some drinks that I made. A fun decoration and they tasted great!
These are great when they are fresh! It's important to make sure you seal the bag really well to ensure freshness every time!
One of my favorite candies. I cannot completely describe the flavor, but they are delicious gummy candies.
Love them, they are not sweat. Very chewy tho, but thats what i like about. I always have some it my car.
I love these and keep them at work, but the VERY DRY shell that forms around them is actually rough on my gums. I try not to eat to many any more.
They are so tasty!! My friends sent these to me when I was abroad. They're my favorite since I was little
Honestly one of my favorite jelly type of candy... sweet, chewy, and delicious! :D Movie candy!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos