Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

This is my favorite candy! I have loved these since I was little. They are so soft and chewy and the flavor is great.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Harrisburg, PA

These are my favorite gummy candy i really don't tend to like gummy candy, but this is my all time favorite
Lori H.
Lori H.
Springdale, AR

Swedish fish are one of my favorite sugary candies. I like the small one best!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hemet, CA

A delicious not too sweet classic candy. Something about the texture of them is even different. They are soft yet chewy. Overall a great snack
Jenni M.
Jenni M.

I just recently had these for the first time, and I can't believe I went 27 years without them! These are the soft and chewyness texture of Sour Patch Kids (Same company, and minus the sugar on the outside) and the taste reminds me most closely of a cherry licorice. It is a light, delicious flavor.
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
San Diego, CA

I was just introduced to Swedish Fish this Halloween and I have to say that I really like them.

They may be a tad bit chewy and have the tendency to stick to my teeth.. but they taste so good.

They are little bursts of fruit punch is a gummy fish form.

It's been added to my list of favorite candies..
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
Anaheim, Ca

These are my favorite gummy candy of all time! I could eat them everyday (but wont). I always try to pick up a box for my movie watching days.
Susanne H.
Susanne H.
Virginia Bch, VA

A great fat free candy. Love these little fishys! A great treat and are the perfect sweetness. Ask your bartender to make you a Swedish fish shooter too they taste just like them!
debbie b.
debbie b.

I just loooove these candies they are great for just a Lil taste of sugar I don't know if it's the chewy Ness or what but I love the taste eating some right now 😅
Noemi H.
Noemi H.

These fishies are the best! They're one of my many favorite candy, don't really know what I like about them but I like them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now