Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Gardena , Ca

I've never really cared for the swedish fish. The flavor is ok and the stickiness I don't like.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love Swedish Fish! They taste so good. They are definitely one of my top favorite kinds of candy!!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Port Charlotte, FL

These are so gross. They taste like jellied cough medicine.
Jovanna W.
Jovanna W.
Elyria, OH

I love this candy for the fact that its not to sweet i can eat them all day
Tatyhana R.
Tatyhana R.
Lawrence, MA

Swedish Fish are definitely a childhood favorite, great to eat when you have a gummy craving. My only complaint would be no flavor diversity but if you're okay with that then these are perfect.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

Swedish Fish have been a personal favorite for a long time. They're bite size and taste sweet and are fun to chew. Just don't eat the whole bag at once!
Shae H.
Shae H.

Great flavor. awesome snack.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Pittsburgh, PA

My fave childhood candy quickly became a pregnancy addiction. Lol I would hide them from my other kids.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.

I will NEVER get my fill of Swedish Fish candies! I could eat a whole jumbo bag of these candies MYSELF over the course of like 2 days! They are ridiculously PERFECT! Love love love!
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.

So yummy! These will always be a favorite candy of mine! I like the originals better than the multi flavored packs.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now