The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,955 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love this candy it's one of my favorite candies I've loved these since I was a small child
I love this candy . I have gotten my whole family addicted . I recommend you try it sometime
I love Swedish fish, I always purchase these when I'm at the movies. I love to have a little sweet snack with me!
I love when this bag goes on sale at the stores! I like putting them in their own little baggies to grab and go.
Swedish Fish is my all time favorite gummy candy. And I was pleasantly supersede when I found the king size bag.
I love Swedish fish. They are one of my most favorite snacks. An when you get a pack like this it is so helpful.
Love the flavor and the gewing flavor just to fond of the gewy part very sticky to my teeth
Always a staple in our house. Movie night snack for the kids. Sweet flavor. Nice and chewy.
This is actually one of my favorite candies. Keep in mind I'm more of a sour candy person but I cannot survive without Swedish Fish.
Swedish Fish are delicious, how could you not love tiny little red fish that are delicious?
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos