Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sharmaine O.
Sharmaine O.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the chewy texture of swee dish fish. It is a yummy candy to snack on.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Yummy sweet candy. It's a tasty little treat we indulge in every now and then.
Jenni M.
Jenni M.

I just recently had these for the first time, and I can't believe I went 27 years without them! These are the soft and chewyness texture of Sour Patch Kids (Same company, and minus the sugar on the outside) and the taste reminds me most closely of a cherry licorice. It is a light, delicious flavor.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN

Swedish Fish are delicious! They're the perfect snack for any time. The only downside is that they get stuck in your teeth!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Des Plaines, IL

I give these oldies but goodies a grade of a "B" due to the fact yes they taste good but you really cant keep em around too long or else they get hard. They also do stick to the teeth which isn't any fun either. They have been around for awhile and were my favorite as a child because of its unique flavor..not really cherrie but an nice sweet flavor. They use to cost a penny for 3 but times have changed. They were a lot softer as well, so not sure if the receipe has changed.
Kali B.
Kali B.
Fortuna, CA

If you like gummy candy this is a great option.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Hopewell, Va

I didn't like them the first time i tried swedish fish, but recently I've really started to like them. They are pretty tough to chew though, that would be my only compaint.
lisa s.
lisa s.
Tacoma, WA

Swedish Fish is my absolute favorite candy! They have different sized one and different colors. They are soft and chewy! It's like the sour patch kids with out the sour. The candy is cheap but is delicious!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Once you start eating these, you can't stop! They are so good and a nice treat to chew on at work. Definitely chewy but delicious! Room temp is best, chilled they get hard. I accidentally left them in my lunchbox at work and waited until they returned to room temp.
Abi H.
Abi H.
Wyoming, MI

I remember thinking I wouldn't like these but when my friend brought a huge bag with her to a girl's night, I tried one and was forever changed! Great for watching movies, social snacking, or just because. I never get tired of the classic cherry flavor!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?