Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Stefanie N.
Stefanie N.
Clover, SC

So delish, you can not eat just one. I LOVE the rainbow colored bags of fish. They are also really good added to desert dishes ;)
Alana K.
Alana K.
Sylvania, ohio

I absolutely looooove swedish fish. they are so delicious, chewy (but not that gross gooey where it immediately sticks to your teeth, and flavorful. The red ones are my favorite because they taste less artificial than the others (and are yummier).
Casey H.
Casey H.
Aurora, CO

I haven't had Swedish Fish since I was a little kid but I do remember these used to be my fav!!! I think I'm going to have to go buy some!
Alysn V.
Alysn V.
Williamsburg, VA

I hate how addicting these things are! My go-to candy. Not too sweet but enough flavor to keep me going back :)
maria a.
maria a.

I like to let these kind of melt in my mouth. I try not to eat the whole bag at once to let them last lol but its hard. I'm a candy fanatic
Macy R.
Macy R.
Watertown, MA

I can't really say what it is about Swedish Fish, but man, I just love them. Soft, chewy, sweet, undefinable artificial flavor.... Not good once they're stale, and none of the other colors taste as good as red. But man, nothing holds a candle to red Swedish Fish
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Meadville , PA

I love these fishies. I especially like to eat them with an ice cold Coca Cola. I can eat so many of these. So classic, so tasty...............................................
Blessing N.
Blessing N.
Clinton, MD

I love chewy candies, so this one was a winner for me. It's so tasty especially for those who have a sweet tooth like me.
Beth V.
Beth V.
New Iberia, LA

Favorite childhood candy.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA

I really don't like these at all. They taste like really nasty medicine to me.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now