Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amy W.
Amy W.
Gastonia, NC

My whole family loves Swedish Fish. We have to hide them from each other or they disappear.
maria r.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA

I don't actually like gummies but these are pretty good there the only ones I actually eat if I do eat gummies
Tiara A.
Tiara A.

I love Swedish fish they are my favorite gummy candy they have this delicious non cough medicine taste to them. They are delicious.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Lees Summit, MO

Swedish Fish are one of the first candies I remember having when I was a kid. There was a store down the street from my house that sold Sweedish Fish for a penny each. I used to love to get a nickel or dime and walk down with my mom and get a few. They were (and still are) delicious. I'm always a sucker for a chewy fruity candy. To this day Sweedish fish are still one of my favorite chewy candies.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Earlysville, VA

Whenever my friend and I have a sleepover, this is our go to snack. These little fishes are so addicting! I love that they aren't sticky on the outside, but nice and gummy on the inside. The flavor is amazing, really unique, I think it's kind of a cherry/fruit punch flavor, but I've never tasted it in any other gummies. And unlike some gummy snacks, these aren't too chewy so they don't glue your teeth together. I know I can safely eat them with my braces :)
Marianne C.
Marianne C.
Apopka, FL

I love chewy fruity candy...this is one of my favorites. that delicious cherry flavor is just fantastic. it isn't a fake cherry, like a lot of candies can be. soft and chewy and goes great with popcorn at the movies!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Washington, DC

They're nice and soft so they aren't too hard or too chewy. Love them! The multi-flavored sea life ones are okay but my favorites are the red :)
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY

Love this snack! Not too sweet and satisfies my craving for a sweet treat. Even if you leave them out for a bit...they are still great. Slightly tough, but the sweetness is still there!
Melody P.
Melody P.
Elma, WA

One of my childhood favorites. I love that I can still get these at my local variety store in town at a penny a piece. Now my kids save their pennies to get them too. We LOVE them
Laura M.
Laura M.
eagle lake, tx

I used to be skeptical just because of how this candy looks until I actually tried them . They really have a unique flavor. I really cant explain the taste. They just taste great.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now