The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,301 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Favorite candy. I love them so much. I got a 5 pound bag once as like a present and they were gone in a week. Swedish fish are life
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy! They are sweet, but not too sweet like other gummy candies can be
It's always fun to get these and snack on them. I can't have too many at one time or I'll feel nauseous but hey they taste alright!
Cant go wrong with these! great little fruity chews. Word of advice though....these are not made for making soaked alcohol gummies.
These aren't my first choice. After chewing them, my jaw hurts so bad. I prefer the Swedish fish drink at bars. Same taste without the dislocated jaw.
These are a great candy to eat at the movies or anytime for that matter! The flavor is hard to determine but it is yummy!
Love, love, love swedish fish. Whenever I'm at Wal-Mart I find a way to buy these delicious yet very addicting fishes to munch on.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDIES!! They are soft and chewy and delicious! I seriously can't describe the taste, it's something you have to try to understand.
Ive never had these on their own. My only experience with them was in a fruit punch for a luau themed party. Pretty cute and tasty!
I love buying the big bag because it lasts longer than one night. You usually get the best for your bargain buying the bigger pack.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos