Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
I love these Swedish fish! They taste so good and are chewy. Only thing I can think of is they can get stuck in your teeth but other than that they are great!
Mimi T.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
I love chewy candy, and "red" has been my favorite flavor since I was a kid, so these red swedish fish are easily one of my favorites! I'm usually the only person in my circle who actively goes and buys them. Everyone else I know prefer not to eat them.
Joshua B.
Joshua B.
Somerset, KY
Swedish fish are awesome. They are easy to chew and have a great red licorice flavor. Only down fall is they can get quite sticky for the little ones.
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
A throw back to childhood, but they I'm not a fan of this type of gummy candy or the weird flavor.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
These chewy little fish are my absolute favorite! They're the perfect taste, I buy them every time I see them and go through the bag in 5 minutes!
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
Mesa, az
Omg! This candy are gives me flashback from my childhood.I love these candy!!
ivy R.
ivy R.
South Pittsburg, TN
Love these and so do my kids. They have so much fun with the shape of them plus they aren't overly sweet
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
If you are expecting these to be like a gummy, then you would be disappointed. They are decent but not something I would want on a repeat basis.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Henderson, NV
Alot of people ddon't like Swedish fish but for me I love them! They are delicious and you can find them almost everywhere.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA
I do not like these Swedish Fish. I have tried them a few times and do not like the taste at all.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?