22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
A favorite candy. Soft and chewy without being too sweet. I love to use these for cupcake accents too for summertime parties.
They are so gummy! I love these things! They aren't too sweet and when i usely eat fruity candy so this is candy is awesome!!
An sticky sugary treat that my family of four devours! We eat them plain, in top of ice-cream, with vanilla yogurt and more.
I love these. Chewy and tasty. I can keep eating them, even though they are all the same flavor I don't get tired of it.
Love Swedish Fish. The tastes is so fruity and delicious. I can't just buy one bag. I would highly recommend this to others.
I absolutely adore Swedish Fish! When I was a vegetarian they were one of my favorite candies because they were gelatin-free.
Your favorite red fish from growing up! So good! Perfect for anything from road trips, movies or just hanging out. Love these
Always a classic and good candy for when I need something to satisfied my sweet tooth! Very affordable and never disappoints!
Favorite candy!!!! I love getting the big bags for sleepovers and bring it to camp. They taste so good and are addicting!!!'
A little too chewy and sweet for me. They're good after eating four but more than four gives me an upset stomach. I'll pass.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos