Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA

I tried these but did not like at all, they taste so fake and leave a weird taste in your mouth. I rather pay more money for a better candy.
Beth V.
Beth V.
New Iberia, LA

Favorite childhood candy.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Sweet and nice color great size bag an generally found in every store a must have for a summer treat
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, Ca

Swedish fish are yummy! they're a bit odd to me cause they're kinda flavorless until you you start to chew into the candy. its super chewiness is one of my favorite things about them!
Corey H.
Corey H.

One of my favorites! I love gummies, so these have a special place in my heart. They do get stuck in your teeth at times, but you forget all about it because of how addicting they are!
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA

Swedish Fish are great. They're chewy and sweet. Absolutely delicious!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Great Bend, KS

This has always been my favorite candy since I can remember. Not too sweet, but just right. Always good to have around!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

I love these fishes but they stick to your teeth.
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
Detroit, MI

I love these things lol...I recently came across the assorted flavors which I love even more. The downside is that they do tend to get stuck in your teeth and are a little hard to get out.
Jahnya K.
Jahnya K.

I love Swedish Fish, its great but it makes my mouth dry sometimes. Its worth it and is a small snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?