Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shevonne P.
Shevonne P.
Espanola, NM

I just tried these about 2 months ago and they are so addicting!
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana , Tx

The best in the world!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Lomita, Ca

Swedish Fish bring so many childhood memories to me. Being swedish I always only wanted swedish fish haha! The best!
Lourdes E.
Lourdes E.
Chandler, AZ

Not too sweet but still super yummy! Usually gummy candies stick to my back teeth, but I have never had that problem with Swedish Fish!
Haley F.
Haley F.

I have loved Swedish Fish since I was little. The red gummy goodness was a staple to my childhood. They are absolutely delicious. The only thing that bothers me is how easily they stick to teeth. I understand that they are chewy, but I wish there was some way to fix it. I'll eat them either way, though!
Anne W.
Anne W.
Brooklyn, NY

These fishies are so good! They have a distinct sticky texture with a semi-hard exterior. Its kind of fun to bite into it. And the flavor is sweet like a twizzler but it has an indistinct fruity flavor. Its really tasty and definitely addictive. Btw Swedish Fish are ACTUALLY Swedish!
Maggie O.
Maggie O.
Avondale, AZ

These are, without a doubt, my favorite candy in the world. Perfect solution to a sweet tooth. The calorie count isn't too bad for a candy.
Smithsburg, MD

Great taste. It's nice to have a new flavor of candy. Way too chewy though, my teeth hurt so bad after eating enough of them.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Silverdale, WA

Swedish Fish have been my 2nd favorite type of candy for as long as I can remember, they would definitely be my 1st if only they had a little more flavor variety.
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY

These are so addicting once you start eating them it is hard to stop. They are sticky yet hard and yummy
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now