Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cincinnati, OH

I like these candies and so does my daughters.
Michon M.
Michon M.

This is my favorite candy forever. It's great to snack on a few at a time, or to really indulge. The flavor is just sweet enough to satisfy without being over the top.
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE

I give this an A more for nostalgia than anything. I don't actually eat them, but the smell reminds me of my grandfather. He used to have me go to the Mom and Pop store across the street and buy him a handful. They were sold bulk and he would give me some change to buy him some Swedish Fish and I could get whatever candy I wanted as well.

On a side note, we gave one to our dog one time and I don't recommend it ;) It stuck to her teeth and created this unbelievable drool fest that was funny and mortifying at the same time :)
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Peebles, OH

I do not like the flavor of these at all!!!
Stacia C.
Stacia C.

I hate Swedish fish. I don't know why. I've never liked them. Maybe it's because they get stuck in my teeth or the taste of them. I don't know.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Dallas, TX

Love getting these at the movies! They don't give a funky taste in my mouth mixing with popcorn.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO

Rubbery, sticks to your teeth and tastes like medicine. Yuck. I don't get why people like these.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Oakland, CA

They are always getting stuck in my teeth and are way to chewy for me.
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE

I love these sooo ooo much omg they taste so great and are easy to eat my son loves these too! They are a great sweet treat
Rozlyn G.
Rozlyn G.

Ohh so yummy!!! especially if you love any type of red candy, gummy thing!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now