Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
Lakeland, FL
They have an awesome flavor but a little too chewy for my liking. So i generally just suck on them like hard candy
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
These are good but i can't eat a whole bag because there's no difference in flavor
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
This size bag is huge but was on sale via Target cartwheel last week. So yummy, but not too sweet. I love munching on these while watching TV or crafting. They're also perfect to use in a gift: put into a pillow box and decorate with a cute and punny statement.
Yummm! Used to always buy these at the snack stand at the local pool growing up! Too good.
Grace B.
Grace B.
I actually don't like these! They are praised by many but to me they do not have much flavor and honestly taste like some sort of medical jelly!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
These are my all-time favorite candy in the whole wide world. No other gummy fish candy can even come close to comparing to the original Swedish Fish!
Alyssia S.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
Best candy they will never get old no matter how old you are! The flavor is great and just like I remember
Marta G.
Marta G.
This candy is do good and addictive! Once I eat one it's almost like I can't stop! They also bring me great childhood memories, if you haven't tried them I strongly suggest you do!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Wisconsin
These are a favorite in our house! My husband even puts them on his Christmas gift list because they are one of his favorite candies. I love the unique flavor these have.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Perry, FL
These little fish are insanely delicious!!!! You can't eat just one!!!! I could down a bag by myself. Yum!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?