22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I've had these ever since I was a little kid and I'm always sure to pack them on road trips. Easy to chew and taste great too
Favorite candy!!!! I love getting the big bags for sleepovers and bring it to camp. They taste so good and are addicting!!!'
These are seriously so amazing and taste like pure perfection! They are so reasonably priced and well worth it for the value!
These are amazing! There is nothing better than these little guys. My only issue with them is that they get stuck in my teeth
These are too sticky and hard for my liking. They get stuck all over my teeth. They are tasty, but only if you have a couple.
I absolutely hate gummies, but these are so good! They are my favorite candy, I don't know of anyone who doesn't like these!
These are amazing. They are so good if you put them in the fridge and let them harden a bit! These are a summertime classic.
A classic favorite candy. They are my mothers favorite so I'm always buying them for her. I will buy them every time I see them
I love Swedish Fish!! throughout my whole high school years i only bought this candy especially to share with the besties !!
I love these and so do my kids! They are soft and chewy and have a great flavor! We will always have these for movie snacks!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos