Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Chantal C.
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS

I like to eat these little guys with popcorn! It sounds weird but it is really good!
Adriana A.
Adriana A.

I love these. My family loves these. Who doesn't love these they are amazing and cheap and great for going out to the movies. I have never loved a candy as much as I love Swedish Fish. You can find them almost anywhere that sells food and they aren't messy at all, they are amazing and even good in ice cream and frozen yogurt. Something to try.
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
Lakeland, FL

They have an awesome flavor but a little too chewy for my liking. So i generally just suck on them like hard candy
Marina M.
Marina M.

Love this candy! It is almost like a gummy bear but softer and sweeter.
I would definitely recommend this candy
Emily P.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN

Love Swedish fish. They taste is different but it grows on you. They are like gummies I haven't had them in a while but they are so good and addicting.
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Oceanside, CA

Swedish fish is an old school favorite. My mom use to but them for a Pennie at the candy store..
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Emmetsburg, IA

This is probably my favorite candy ever! It's the perfect variety of sweet and chewy that makes for a delicious treat, I could eat a whole bag!
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA

I don't like swedish fish much, just isn't right for my tastes. they are a little too chewy and gummy, but I know a ton of people who absolutely love them
Allie F.
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT

These are so chewy and delicious! They come in a smaller size... but I love the bigger ones. Mmm! Definitely recommend!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI

Awesome sweet treat! I absolutely love this candy. Great taste and can buy in many different sizes
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now