Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shanice M.
Shanice M.
Laurel, MD

Being a vegetarian, I don't have a wide selection of candies I can eat. This is by far my favorite candy since I was a kid.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Gaithersburg, MD

I am totally in love with them they are so good and addicting
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Greenville, NC

I absolutely love Swedish fish. They are super gummy and have an amazing raspberry flavor. You can also do fun things like putting them in blue punch for an ocean or beach themed party!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Bellbrook, OH

I have been a huge Swedish fish fan for most of my life. They are just the perfect sweet treat to get me through the day. I pick them up almost every time I see them
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Peabody, MA

Another one of my favorite candies. So sweet and chewy, I could eat these all day. Once you start eating them you can't stop!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Acworth, GA

My 13 year old daughter loves Swedish Fish. They are sweet and chewy and a nice treat every once in a while. They are "healthier" alternative to some of the other sweets out there.
ivy R.
ivy R.
South Pittsburg, TN

Love these and so do my kids. They have so much fun with the shape of them plus they aren't overly sweet
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Haven, MI

My favorite flavor is usually red. I try not to eat too much gummy candy but these ones aren't too bad (at least the way I eat them). If they are super fresh (which means they get stuck in your teeth a lot more), I like leaving them out so they get a bit stale. I don't know why, but I like these better slightly stale, maybe because it's easier to get them out of your teeth and they're not as sweet that way.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI

I think these little fishys are good for the look as far as taste they are i cant quit understand it i use them as a drink garnish its called a fsih ball
Sadie G.
Sadie G.
Kennewick , Wa

These are perfectly sweet and chewy enough and have such a great flavor. I've never met someone who didn't like Swedish Fish. If you haven't tried them, please do!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?