Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Marta G.
Marta G.
This candy is do good and addictive! Once I eat one it's almost like I can't stop! They also bring me great childhood memories, if you haven't tried them I strongly suggest you do!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Wisconsin
These are a favorite in our house! My husband even puts them on his Christmas gift list because they are one of his favorite candies. I love the unique flavor these have.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Perry, FL
These little fish are insanely delicious!!!! You can't eat just one!!!! I could down a bag by myself. Yum!
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
Conyers,ga
Oh man! I love to put these in everything. They are so good especially the original red ones. You can out them in mocktails, grab bags, snack bags, it is never a bad time to whip out a bag and devour them.
l s.
l s.
Philadelphia, PA
These fish taste great, it's like a cherry/strawberry taste to them. The only thing, I don't like about them is that they get stuck in my teeth
Heather  H.
Heather H.
Not my favorite but still a good candy. I like lifeel savers better for the flavor I suppose
Kandis W.
Kandis W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like how they aren't so sweet. But they are a bit sticky and chewy. But I still would buy them!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Alton, TX
I personally am not very passionate about these but all my friends seem to be obsessed with them so I must try then again!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite candy. I usually have to keep them in the freezer because I eat them so fast! Also, I like to eat them before heading out or a long run. Give you that extra jolt.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Oh how I dislike these things. Talk about lack of flavor and so sticky they could pull a filling out of your mouth. Avoid these gross little things at all cost!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?