Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
New Bedford, MA

I love the taste of these. they take me back to my childhood! i just hate how sticky they get in my teeth though, but overall its delicious!
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Owensboro, KY

Swedish Fish are awesome. Fat free, and a wonderful taste. A little to chewy for me to have all the time, but when I do crave them I can never eat just one!
Julie V.
Julie V.
Bend, OR

I love this candy! I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but they are so much better than gummy worms. Maybe because they are not sticky and gooey.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Montreal, QC

For me to be eating Swedish Fish I have got to be craving candy this is like my go to candy its absolutely my favorite! But sadly they do not sell this Original Swedish Fish pack in Montreal :( here they sell them from a company called Maynards and there are Green, Yellow and Orange fish along with the original Red which is my fave and i don't enjoy the other ones !
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH

Amazing. Unless you have braces.
Marykay S.
Marykay S.
Villas, NJ

We all love swedish fish in our house so this would be a great option to reduce the amount of sugar intake for the kids.
Joann D.
Joann D.
Rockford, TN

I fill like I am chewing on wax. no flavor, just wax. Although it seems to be a popular candy, i don't think I will be purchasing anymore for my household
Keith G.
Keith G.

Who doesn't have fun with delicious gummies in the shape of fish. Tasty and you can have fun making them swim into your mouth.
Heather B.
Heather B.

I can eat these things by the bag in just one sitting if I wanted to! They are seriously my favorite candy
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC

I love Swedish fish! The flavor is really good. They are not that chewy just a few chews then you can swallow it. This is my go to gummy candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now