Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ

I love Swedish Fish, there are so good. they taste almost like strawberry, i don't know i can't even discribe the tast, but i am a fan !
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.

Yummy chewy sweet sugar
Megan P.
Megan P.
Flora, MS

Saturday was my first time trying Swedish Fish.... I shall say one thing.... interesting. I love gummy candy but I just grew tired of it really quickly and I did not see what the big deal of it was. Plus I felt nauseous after eating a couple of them.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Hyde Park, NY

Swedish Fish are AMAZING. plus they don't have any gelatin in them like most gummy candy has, so it's great for vegetarian and vegan consumers.
Alli A.
Alli A.

I love love love sweedish fish! We always get them at the movie theater and they are great for candy sushi!
Addie B.
Addie B.
Wichita, KS

These are some of my favorite candy of all time. They're made with something similar to a wax base so they don't contain gelatin, making them a vegetarian friendly candy! Plus they're fat free!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Decatur, AL

I absolutely can not stand these things. I hate hate hate hate hate them. I don't recommend them to any one!!!!
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
Sugar Land, TX

Swedish fish not only a no/low fat candy, it's not too sweet, and chewy, which is good because you'll chew longer and eat less.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

I love Swedish Fish. They have the perfect texture, perfect flavor, and of course you have to bite their heads off first. They're the perfect snack to have while driving long distances since they're not messy and only need one hand!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL

I love Swedish fish. Ever since childhood, I have had a serious love affair with this candy. Delicious and chewy, the flavor is difficult to place... it's not quite fruit punch or cherry... but the deliciousness is easily recognizable and certainly never forgotten. The smell and taste of a red Swedish Fish immediately transports me back to my childhood. I love the texture... It's chewy without being sticky, and the outside is "solid" so it's very unlikely that your fingers will become sticky with this candy. The adorable fish shape is known around the globe, and none of the imitations will ever quite compare to the original.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now