Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Shari F.
Shari F.

Ahhh, the good old days! These gummy fish are so good and the perfect amount of sweet and chewy, but not super sticky. These are such a good memory of summer nights and baseball season candy!
Josie M.
Josie M.
Sandy, UT

My little boy loves getting this candy and taking it to the movie theater!
Destiny P.
Destiny P.

The best type of gummy candy out there. The flavor is so good but so hard to describe
Meg F.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY

One words: addicting. I love these. So much that I occassionally buy them in bulk at BJ's. They're so wonderfully chewy with the perfect amount of sweetness (not too little, not too sweet, but just right). The flavor is utterly unique and unforgettable.
R  F.
R F.

These are literally hidden everywhere I go lol
Debra O.
Debra O.
Madison, AL

These are a tease. The name is the same but they're nothing like the goodness that was bought from bulk stores back in the day and that can still be bought at pay by the pound places like in Target. They're not terrible but they're not great and only one flavor makes it an even bigger bummer.
Kahi F.
Kahi F.
Catonsville, MD

The best candy around hands down. I always grab a bags when in the store. Just to have other around when i want something sweet.
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
Claremont, NH

I will always purchase swedish fish over any other knock of brand, they taste great and are only in one color (Red)which is the best flavor.
Jenelle G.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA

I am a huge swedish fish eater. I like to play with them in my hands for a few minutes to try and soften them up even more. Then I eat them, so yummy. I would much rather prefer the colored fishies! Better flavors!
Aric D.
Aric D.
Westminster, MA

Seriously Swedish fish are the bomb dot com. If there was a candy that you could compare to crack while hustling out on the corner I would be big poppa and I would only sling the Swedish fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now