Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Sugar Hill, GA

I haven't tired them before till my bf gave me some and they were pretty good
angie480 m.
angie480 m.
North Carolina

I have never bought these the way I tried them was because during holloween they gave a lot of these and because of there name I was like nah I wouldn't eat them I would give them away . But one of my friends loved them she told me to just try them and if I still didn't like them then just to give them all to her so I did try them and they were okay not the best there are so many chewy candy that are 99% better I'll eat them if they give them to me but I wont buy them
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

These chewy little fish are my absolute favorite! They're the perfect taste, I buy them every time I see them and go through the bag in 5 minutes!
Alex W.
Alex W.
Royse City, TX

Great candy. Lush has a soap that smells like this "The Godmother"
Melodie B.
Melodie B.
Belle Rose, LA

SWEDISH FISH. Childhood love, I'd eat these all the time none stop. I have a love for them until this day. Not to sweet, just right, & fun to eat.
Meishia B.
Meishia B.
E Springfield, PA

Into my tummy! yummmmm! these are soo good. i cant really explain the flavor but i just love them! they don't get stuck into your teeth either like you would expect!
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have such a sweet flavor and I love to snack on them. The one downfall is that they are super sticky. I try not to eat them in public or else I'll have to pick it out of my teeth.
LeeAnne J.
LeeAnne J.

Hands down, one of my favorite candies! These soft chewy little fish come in the perfect snack size bag that make it easy to take to sporting events, the movies or just to eat on your couch!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT

I love these sweedish fish! It reminds me of my childhood. I like that there is the option of smaller packs that keep them fresh and soft longer.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA

Love these fishies!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?