Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
This size bag is huge but was on sale via Target cartwheel last week. So yummy, but not too sweet. I love munching on these while watching TV or crafting. They're also perfect to use in a gift: put into a pillow box and decorate with a cute and punny statement.
Grace B.
Grace B.
I actually don't like these! They are praised by many but to me they do not have much flavor and honestly taste like some sort of medical jelly!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
These are my all-time favorite candy in the whole wide world. No other gummy fish candy can even come close to comparing to the original Swedish Fish!
Alyssia S.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
Best candy they will never get old no matter how old you are! The flavor is great and just like I remember
Marta G.
Marta G.
This candy is do good and addictive! Once I eat one it's almost like I can't stop! They also bring me great childhood memories, if you haven't tried them I strongly suggest you do!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Wisconsin
These are a favorite in our house! My husband even puts them on his Christmas gift list because they are one of his favorite candies. I love the unique flavor these have.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Perry, FL
These little fish are insanely delicious!!!! You can't eat just one!!!! I could down a bag by myself. Yum!
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
Conyers,ga
Oh man! I love to put these in everything. They are so good especially the original red ones. You can out them in mocktails, grab bags, snack bags, it is never a bad time to whip out a bag and devour them.
l s.
l s.
Philadelphia, PA
These fish taste great, it's like a cherry/strawberry taste to them. The only thing, I don't like about them is that they get stuck in my teeth
Heather  H.
Heather H.
Not my favorite but still a good candy. I like lifeel savers better for the flavor I suppose
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?