Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Minneapolis, MN

These are definitely a family favorite! They're always in the jar at my parents and gone by the time everyone leaves!
Best. Candy. Ever!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.

Yummy chewy sweet sugar
Janny P.
Janny P.
Worcester, MA

I love Swedish Fish but it does get annoying when they get stuck in your teeth
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC

I love Swedish fish! The flavor is really good. They are not that chewy just a few chews then you can swallow it. This is my go to gummy candy!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ

These are my favorite chewy candy. The flavor is really good and really sweet. It's an old time favorite for me.
tamela d.
tamela d.
Orlando, FL

A-. Really? My ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDY!!!!! CHEWy CHEWY nice and gooey. So delicious. Just yum yum yum. If you haven't trued it you must do so
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

They're not flavorful. The powder that they're covered in bothers my fingers a bit. These are cheap candy though. I say they're still good.
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
New Brunswick, NJ

I love these! They are addicting and the whole bag can be finished in minutes. They have a great taste. I love the swedish fish water ice from Rita's!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Lima, OH

Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC

Swedish Fish are my absolute favorite gummy candies, hands down! I really hate that got introduced to them because they're soooo addicting. It's hard to just eat three and then stop. I usually wind up scarfing an entire bag. :\
I love both the bags containing all red fish as well as the multicolored bags. For many years I loved Sour Patch Kids candies and these taste exactly the same but without the citric acid sour powder over the top. Excellent candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now