Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jerlisa B.
Jerlisa B.

I am a fish eater and these fish definitely have a different taste, nice and sweet! This is not my go to candy but if they are around there's no doubt I will ask for some! If you like Chewy candy these are for you! Not sure if they've made different flavors yet or not, but they should!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Nashville, TN

I love Swedish fish. Every time I go to the movies, I am guaranteed to have them by my side. Only the red ones though...the multicolored ones throw me off.
tamela d.
tamela d.
Orlando, FL

A-. Really? My ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDY!!!!! CHEWy CHEWY nice and gooey. So delicious. Just yum yum yum. If you haven't trued it you must do so
Liz T.
Liz T.
Brooklyn, NY

A bit stickier and chewier than your average gummy bear but these fishys are delectable snacks! Great taste and cute to look at.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH

Love these!!! I frequently reward myself with these when make any accomplishment.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH

I bought these to use as tackle in a candy tackle box I made for my husband on Valentine's Day. They were so cute and yummy too
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Texarkana, AR

These fishes are so addictive I absolutely love them and I never get tired of them.
annette d.
annette d.
Palm City, FL

I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS YOUNG GOIGN TO THE LOCAL CANDY STORE WITH A QUARTER AND I WOULD COME HOME WITH ALL SWEDISH FISH THEY BRING BACK MEMORIES. THEY ARE LIKE POTOTOE CHIPS YOU CNT EAT JUST ONE I FINISH THE WHOLE BAG EVERY TIME I GET THEM WHICH IS OFTEN I LOVE THE FLAVOR OF THESE THE CUTE SHAPE THEY ARE IN. THEY ARE INEXPENSIVE WORTH GETTING
Valeria L.
Valeria L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I lov eswedish fish my ultimate favorite, especially the red ones. they taste like cherry,.
R  F.
R F.

These are literally hidden everywhere I go lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now