22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Growing up I was the only one that I knew liked these everybody would always leave these in the candy bowl for me. I love these
I don't like these at all. the consistency the taste its all blehh.. probably just my taste but i don't really like this product
Sweet, chewy, delicious candy. It has a cherry flavor and is a little tougher than the usual gummy candy, but still a favorite.
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for traveling! The only downside is that they are so good you'll want to eat the whole bag.
Not a big fan of Swedish Fish. They just seem to lack flavor. I would rather have Sour Patch Kids if I'm craving a sweet candy.
I bought these to use as tackle in a candy tackle box I made for my husband on Valentine's Day. They were so cute and yummy too
I love swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. If you are looking for something gummy and sweet, these are perfect.
Swedish Fish has good flavors but I don't like how they stick in your teeth. SF wouldn't be my top choice of candy to pick out.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos