Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Warwick, RI

Swedish fish are my ultimate go to movie candy. They're perfect, and the jumbo ones are even better!!
Max S.
Max S.
Grinnell, IA

Swedish fish are my faaavorite! But if you want the best ones, get them in bulk (not the big bags, the by-the-pound) because they taste much better and not as fake. Yum!
Krista R.
Krista R.

Swedish fish are some of my favorite candy, especially when they are fresh! They are sweet, and the perfect candy for when you have that sweet craving!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Belleville

My favorite snacks to sneak in to class! Has an amazing taste and the shape goes with the name so well!
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA

am a Swedish Fish aficionado,but I prefer the original "red' fish to this assorted mix. This was my first time trying the variety mix, but the red ones have richer and fruitier flavors compared to the other colors. The pack of 12 is a great price for those who like this version, but I will stick to the traditional version.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN

These are definitely a family favorite! They're always in the jar at my parents and gone by the time everyone leaves!
Best. Candy. Ever!
Lacey W.
Lacey W.

Swedish fish always have been and always will be one of my favorite candies. I always get them because they're soft and very flavorful.
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Perry, FL

I love these soo much! I made the mistake of buying them again :) I used to eat them a lot when I was younger. I am so addicted to them now! I just wish there were more in the package. lol Not really or I would gain a ton of weight.
Janny P.
Janny P.
Worcester, MA

I love Swedish Fish but it does get annoying when they get stuck in your teeth
tamela d.
tamela d.
Orlando, FL

A-. Really? My ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDY!!!!! CHEWy CHEWY nice and gooey. So delicious. Just yum yum yum. If you haven't trued it you must do so
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now