Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Fae A.
Fae A.
SCITUATE

I could eat the whole bag!
Corey H.
Corey H.

One of my favorites! I love gummies, so these have a special place in my heart. They do get stuck in your teeth at times, but you forget all about it because of how addicting they are!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Uniondale, NY

Swedish fish!!!!!!
Moniq M.
Moniq M.
Dover, NJ

Love Swedish fish it's so yummy me and my kids love eating these when we watch movies
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Kennewick, WA

When I was pregnant I just could not get enough of these things. I had to have a big bag of these things at all times during my pregnancy.
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ

Addicting and delicious
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME

I love these things. They are the best. I love the flavor and the chewiness of them. I love to keep a pack in my desk at work for that craving everyone gets once in awhile.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Junction City, KS

A little too chewy and sweet for me. They're good after eating four but more than four gives me an upset stomach. I'll pass.
Ellen K.
Ellen K.
Hamburg, NY

Great snack/candy that you won't feel TOO guilty about. Kosher too.
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Warrington, PA

These are my favorite candy in the world and I love them. They have such a great flavor and the texture is ok. Buy these if you don't have them or have never tried them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now