The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are most definitely my favorite candy. I buy these all the time to snack on while I'm at work, they're so chewy and delicious!
I like how Swedish Fish aren't constantly trying to have new variety like M&M or Skittles does - it's simple and delicious
The un-shareable candy! There never seems to be enough and nothing can compare to the unique, sweet goodness are
I love this candy! I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but they are so much better than gummy worms. Maybe because they are not sticky and gooey.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THEY ARD MY FAVORITE CANDY ABD THE LITTLE TRAVEL CONTAINER IS SUPER CUTE
Im in love with Swedish Fish and this bag gives me an endless supply of them. Every time I run out I'm always going back to get more.
When I want a fruit snack and have a little candy urge I typically go for these. Not too chewy and great flavor.
Swedish Fish are delicious! They're the perfect snack for any time. The only downside is that they get stuck in your teeth!
My husband loves these things! I'm not that crazy about them, though. I don't like the powdery stuff on them and I think they are kinda hard.
Always a must have with the kids. They love the red ones so a whole bag is great. Wish the zipper closed better
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos