The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,382 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I loveeeeeee gummy candy!! Definitely recommend these gummies! My friend bought me a pound of it for Christmas.
My favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the taste of Swedish Fish. There is just something about them that is so satisfying to me.
If these aren't in my family's house there is something wrong! We go to a bulk store and buy the big bag and eat them in a week! Swedish fish are DELISH
Very sweet candy. Definitely will satisfy your sweet tooth. Nice size to eat and cool shape. Very tasteful.
I haven't ate these in a while but there are really good and I will buy some soon and is worth ur buy
Swedish Fish is my all time favorite candy. The texture is soft and chewy and its packs a strong cherry flavor.
I love these! They are so sweet and chewy and they are a great snack for really any time of day they are a must
Swedish fish are amazing! it reminds me of times with my dad. they were his favorite. there is no other flavor like a Swedish fish.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDIES!! They are soft and chewy and delicious! I seriously can't describe the taste, it's something you have to try to understand.
I used to eat on these almost everyday, these candies were my life. They have a great mix of gummy and smooth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos