22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
SWEDISH FISH ARE AWESOME. FAVORITE GUMMY CANDY, LOVE THE FLAVOR AND CHEWINESS. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE FOR SUCH A TASTY TREAT.
Swedish Fish is a classic! I love them, so does my boyfriend! he's not a chocolate eater but man can he eat some Swedish fish!
Swedish fish is good but sometimes it goes both ways where its too chewy or its too hard. But besides that the flavor is good.
I love this brand. Its always been there for me when I needed it. This product is absolutely amazing. I would 100% recommend!!!
I love these! So yummy. Great for snacking on at night while watching movies and I don't feel all too guilty about eating them!
Not the biggest fan of Swedish Fish. Compared to other gummy candy, I feel it's not as chewy and does not have as much flavor.
Best freakin candy ever. everyone in my family eats these and it doesn't even have to be movie night to be in the mood for them
Love them! One of my very favorite candies to snack on. They are so much yummier than other gummy candies in my opinion.
I love Swedish Fish. They have this nice chewy texture and yummy taste. It's so good and I would recommend others to try them.
Not a big fan of Swedish Fish. They just seem to lack flavor. I would rather have Sour Patch Kids if I'm craving a sweet candy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos