Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Samaria F.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC

I love chewy candy and these are top of the line! They are a pretty old candy but they are sweet and fruity! I lvoe them and they are sold in a nice sized bag at most dollar stored!!!
Tiyona S.
Tiyona S.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are really yummy and have a sweet taste ! These are the best i just love love love these and can eat them everyday .
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies, reminds me of when I was little, there was an old fashioned store near me that actually sold penny candy and i would get these all the time.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
College Park, MD

I love these not only are the fish shapes fun but they Taste great too! A Solid alternative candy to chocolate.
zuri e.
zuri e.
Hyrum, UT

I personally don't like Swedish fish, I think it's the texture of it.. And I just think they're hard to chew on.
kailey m.
kailey m.

I love swedish fish! This is one of my favorite candies! I always love getting swedish fish when ever I go see a movie. The only down side is how much sugar there is but over all swedish fish are great!
Brenna M.
Brenna M.

I don't understand how anyone couldn't love these! They're very yummy and the perfect consistency for me! I love picking them up when we have movie night :)
Kinisha L.
Kinisha L.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love gummy candies. I am not a big candy person besides my chocolate so I tend to go to the gummier candies a lot. Swedish fishes have a very unique flavor to me that's just a nostalgic go to candy. I can not pin point what exact kind of flavor but if I had to try, I would say it's a mix between cherry and strawberries. The flavor is consistent throughout the whole gummy and it's soft and chewy enough to give a child 5 years and up.
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA

I was never big on these but had a friend who LOVED them! It was his number one favorite candy by far
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

These things are so so good and very addictive. I love that they are a little hard instead of gummy. And they get stuck in your teeth haha
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now