Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT

Swedish fish are the perfect gummy candy for me when I'm looking for something that is just a sweet treat. I feel like they aren't overly sweet to the point where they make you feel sick to your stomach, they just have a really nice balanced flavor.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Phoenix, AZ

This is my absolute favorite candy! I love how chewy they are and the flavor they have is just perfect. Any terrible day can be fixed with a bag of Swedish Fish. This is a treat for me as I don't eat sweets regularly, but I definitely make it count!
Rawan B.
Rawan B.
Palatine, IL

Swedish fish are my favorite candy! They are sooo underrated. They're sweet, but not too sweet and I usually hate chewy candy because I find it gets stuck in my teeth, but not these! The taste is classic and delicious- you can't go wrong with these!
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA

Not my favorite type of candy but my son prefers them and they are affordable and a childhood candy for sure. I think I would eat them when i was smaller but have moved on from this candy. And don't get me wrong, I do love this type of gummy.
Ari S.
Ari S.

I love gummy candy. This is my go to snack when I am really craving candy. That is not often because I don't have a sweet tooth. I eat them once a week because work has them for free. They are affordable I think, so recommend! Love their flavor!!!!
Jodi S.
Jodi S.

These aren't my favorite chewy candy but they are very nostalgic for me because my first grade teacher always gave us this as a treat. Every once in a while I'll get a small bag and it takes me back. She always said it'll help an upset stomach. Lol
Rona S.
Rona S.
new york , ny

I forgot how good these were until my international friend came to visit and bought them everyday. The flavor is tasty but its not my favorite gummy candy so I would eat it every time its in front of me but I probably wouldn't buy this over others.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

I LOVE the flavor of swedish fish. They're cheap and delicious, and I love that they're fat free. My only complaint is that they get stuck in my teeth super easily. But I would still definitely recommend them, they're delicious and worth the money!
Ali L.
Ali L.

YUM! If you like the red sour patch kids best, you'll love these! They taste just like sour patch kids once you've eaten off all of the sour part! They're so sweet, chewy, and delicious. I love the flavor that they have and how cheap they are, too!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Ithaca, NY

A vegan gummy candy that tastes good and has a good texture. I eat these while I watch movies at home or at the theater, probably once a month. I can get these at the drugstore or grocery store and usually, the portions are just right (in the bag).
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?