Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA

Classic! I giggled when I was at Trader Joes and saw Scandinavian Swimmers, these are a mainstay. I use them to garnish a Swedish Fish martini, Pinnacle makes this flavored vodka that's very convincing! Great for kids, and the big kids at heart!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY

I have always loved Swedish Fish. They are very good and they are not too sweet. They are a gummy candy, but they aren't that gummy. You don't have to chewy these for a long time, like you do most gummies. I would buy these in cups. I love them.
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA

So fun to eat and the one flavor is soo yummy ... It's a very unique gummy and isn't as sticky as must gummies . It depends where they are purchased most times you can get them for a decent price. I would totally recommend these they are yummy !
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.

Swedish fish are the bomb. They are so chewy and delicious and its flavor is amazing. They are very affordable and anyone could buy it. It's a great value and its an item I would recommend over and over again. 5 STARS FOR EXCELLENCE! LOVE ITT!!!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH

I think it's really great that they made this in a little container. It's way more practical. Only down side is I wish the candies themselves was so hard to chew on. They taste amazing but I don't wanna break my teeth while trying to chew them.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY

I absolutely love sweedish fish, probably one of my favorite gummy candy's. They are addicting. You can buy them at your local grocery store, some gas stations and the good thing is they usually don't cost very much! Great snack for road trips!
Carol D.
Carol D.
Brandon, FL

Swedish fish are an ultimate candy snack when you're surrounded by kids. Tastes like red licorice but better which is great for those of us who don't necessarily like red licorice. Also can be described as a red sour patch kid without the sour.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.

I absolutely love Swedish Fish. My mom used to buy me this bag for Halloween every year and it's amazing. It's so huge and lasts forever. Seriously it must have taken me months to finish it. I can usually find them at Costco for a decent price.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
New Brighton, MN

I love Swedish fish ! They taste great and are not sticky ! They have a unique flavor instead of a usual candy flavor . I enjoy it a lot ! They have a unique texture when you bite into it where it still doesn't get sticky but it's still gooey .
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA

My husband had me try these for the first time about 13 years ago, and now we,purchase them all the time, they have a nice texture(gummy and chewy) and an almost cherry like flavor, but they do taste good, but I wouldn't call the flavor cherry.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now