Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Carlo R.
Carlo R.

Tastes lovey my friends and family love them if you having tried them I really recommend them because there's nothing better than this candy, they are cheap and can be picked up pritty much eny where. I think is definitely needs a 5 star rating

Liz S.
Liz S.
Watertown, SD

My kids and I love these! The texture bothers some people, but I don't mind them. They are a little harder than gummy bears. I like that you can buy the regular size and then there are smaller bite sized ones as well. I like the cherry flavor.
adina s.
adina s.
Richmond, TX

Swedish Fish are my guilty pleasure. I used to think they were good for me... I was wrong. I buy them by the handful at Five Below and try not to eat all of the bags at once. They remind me of my childhood and make my day just a little better.
Bruce W.
Bruce W.

Swedish fish are a classic standby. Probably not as popular among the younger generation, but for a more seasoned palate, they are so sweet and chewy and pack a lovely flavor. Great to have around or keep in the gym bag for a mid-workout snack
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ

I can't say enough good things about Swedish Fish. I get these at least once a year and always enjoy the experience. They're delicious, inexpensive, and make a good treat every now and again. If you like gummy candy, you'd probably like these!
Trista K.
Trista K.
Akron, OH

Love to take this candy to the movies!! They are sweet and gummy!!! It's a classic snack that's been around for years!! You can buy this candy about anywhere!! It's a great value. My kids enjoy as well!! Of course this is a repurchase worthy!!
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, Maryland

I loveee Swedish fish! My dad used the buy the pound bags of them and I spent basically the whole summer eating Swedish fish. I can't describe the flavor of them, but definitely of the licorice type! Recommend to anyone who hasn't tried them!
Gina R.
Gina R.

Yeah!!! This is my absolute favorite, go-to candy. Great value at BJ's by the box! I have to control myself while watching a good movie. Great flavor, doesn't stick to my teeth like most jelly candies and is definitely worth every repurchase.
Jebneel D.
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA

Swedish fish are so delicious!
I've tried the original red ones and the colored ones!👌🏼 I can finish all the bag if I wanted to. The only thing that bugs me is that there chewy and SOMETIMES stick to my teeth other than that they are amazing.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.

This is my top craved gummy snack. I'll go through period's of time where all I want to eat is swedish fish. They remind me of my mom because we used to eat them all the time when I was little. I'd definitely recommend swedish fish to anyone!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now