BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I love this product "a million Swedish Fish." There's no denying why this phrase is a common one -- it's because this product is so amazing -- the concept of a million of them is ultimate perfection. A great sugar fix when i need one. Love this product and always give out at Halloween :)
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been eating these since I was a kid. I can literally finish an entire bag to myself in one sitting. They taste different from the other candies so they help break up the boredom. If you haven’t been lucky enough to try these yet you need to correct that quickly. They are amazing.
Ariana C.
Swedish fish are great candies for just regular snacking basis.I eat these all the time. They are blanked off at the beginning  by the a powdered sugar taste and then are sparked by a fruity aroma. I would definitely recommend these if you have children. They are also really affordable.
Alexandra M.
I tried these for the first time a few months ago. They are so good! It's like a sweet fruit punch in gummy form, and it's not that kind of candy that burns your throat from being too sweet. I love that they are soft and don't get stuck in my teeth. Great movie snack for after popcorn!
I just tried Swedish fish for the first time last week. One of my Nan-babies had split his scalp open so before we left the house I grabbed a bag of Swedish fish that my husband had bought. I must say they were a huge hit with All of us. Now I'm not a big "gummy" candy person but I did like these. I will definitely eat them again.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
My favorite candy of all time! This is my favorite movie theatre candy. An oldie, but a goodie. Love the firm but chewy texture. The flavor is delicious, not sure what the actual flavor is. Being that this mysterious classic is my favorite there will be many repurchases in the future.
Caroline C.
Oh my god my dentist Patrick hates me because I cannot stop eating these little fishies. Oh they are always a favorite but when I was pregnant I recently forgot how much I loved them. And now I can't stop eating them. I love the party size. It's cheap but oh my god those Lil fishies❤❤
Kelli N.
Ferndale, WA
Good snack. Great flavor. Good texture, but they do get stuck in your teeth. Good price, timeless candy, everyone loves them. And how can you go wrong with the fish shape. Everytime I go to Dollar tree I get some for me and some for my daughter, something we will always enjoy together.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is another frequent snack my family eats on a daily basis. My kids love the fish shapes. We buy a pack almost every time we visit wal mart and they are priced super cheap. They taste amazing so yes we will be buying again soon and recommending this to other people as we already do.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really grew to love these. When I was younger I hated them, the texture, and how chewy they were and would get stuck in your teeth. I was in IKEA one day and saw these and decided to give them another try and I am HOOKED. I love these and usually buy them whenever I see them in stores.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?