The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I am not so hot on Swedish fish. The taste is kind of bland compared to other candies like this. The price is good though, you could buy it at any store that sells candy. I don't think it repurchase worthy.
Swedish Fish and I have a love hate relationship. They are one of my favorite candies and they are delicious and yummy. However they always pull at my dental work which makes me sad. They still get 5 stars!
Aside from getting stuck on my teeth and making them hurt, these are amazing. I love Swedish fish! They aren't extremely sweet like other candies. Every time I go to the movies, these are my snack of choice!
Same consistency as Dots very chewy. They are delicious. I don't buy them very often but I have a craving every now and again. Very inexpensive at least $3 or less for a bag depending on where you buy them.
A great candy alternative when you don't want anything too intense. I love red/cherry candies and will never say no to Swedish fish. My only issue is that they do not retain freshness like other candies do.
Just got their new bigger sized fish!! More delicious fish to chew! Package is easy to open and the fish do not stick. Found them on sale 2 big bags for $3! What a deal!!! I will definitely be getting more!
The original is my fat the best! I don't really like the multi flavored pack. If you're going to eat these just make sure you have floss and a toothbrush handy because they get stuck in your teeth big time.
The original Swedish Fish are the best. This is a great candy to share. My only complaint is that they leave a bit of a greasy residue on your fingers that transfers to other things. I would recommend them.
Loving having these in a bag during the day for a quick sweet treat! I'm not usually a fan of licorice but these are super delicious! I bought a small bag at the dollar tree, but you can find them anywhere!
Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was a little girl. Me and my GG (my great grandma) used to eat them all the time when she picked me up from daycare. I don't think I'll ever stop eating them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos