Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kath T.
Kath T.
Brooklyn, WI
Swedish fish have been around a long time, but a recent surge in availability prompted me to buy a bag. I had forgotten how good they tasted. They tend to stick to the teeth, though, and I prefer leaving mine out to harden a bit.
Joyce F.
Joyce F.
Ilion, NY
I love these little fish. Soft, chewy and sweet. I put them on cupcakes, frosted brownies, and they are always Delicious right out of the bag. The kids love them too, a non messy treat when friends all gather to play video games.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Scottsdale, AZ
April 6, 2016, 6:35 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are always a great snack, especially if you need a little sugary snack to keep in your purse. I eat them about once or twice a month. Flavor is good. Spend the money on this brand versus the "generic". It's worth it.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
I love Swedish Fish! I think the texture is amazing and tastes "old fashioned". It's somewhere in between a taffy and a gummy. The size is perfect. I usually bite each piece into quarters to make the product seem to last longer.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
When I was younger I used to buy bags and bags of these when they cost of a penny does it say it doesn't matter how much it cause I still love the fresh taste and it's a must have especially when I was pregnant this was my crave
Juwan G.
Juwan G.
Raleigh, NC
Swedish fish are always best when they're fresh and unlike the other packages, this one allows for them to stay fresh and delicious with a plentiful supply. They are like a soft strawberry flavored gummy and are truly delicious.
Kody R.
Kody R.
Omaha, NE
May 30, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
These little buggers are addictive! they are so soft and great for a long hot summer car trip. the 3.6 ounce ones are perfect for all the families needs. and with them all being red, the kids won't fight over the last "blue" one
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
I will eat a full size bag of swedish fish in one sitting with no regrets. Only if they're red only, though. Whoever came up with the idea of the other colors and flavors, bad idea, but I'm glad they still sell bags of only red!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
A twist on gummy candy. A little more chewy. Good price point. Nice flavor without being very sweet. I get these a lot. They taste great and seem to last longer since they are chewy. Definitely a must try if you like gummy candy
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
Classic Swedish fish are one of my favorites. I would rather have all of red than getting the mixed bags. You can buy from any store but going to a dollar store you're most likely to get the best price just the smaller quantity.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?