22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Town Creek, AL
I LOVE Swedish Fish! They are sweet and gummy and delicious. They aren't like some gummy candies that stick to your teeth and make chewing impossible. They are soft and wonderful. Definitely worth buying again and again.
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
stockton
So so so yummy! These are one of my favorite candies. Like them better than any other gummy candy. Bought them from Ikea. They have such a sweet yummy flavor. I definitely would recommend these to any other candy lover.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
My favorite candy in the entire world.They have amazing flavor.They don't compare to anything.I buy them where ever I see them.I only eat it once every two weeks though.I would recommend to anyone who loves gummy candy.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I like this candy when I have it. It has a good taste and texture, but it can sometimes taste like plastic. I try not to eat them too often so that I can keep a good weight, but when I do have them, I always enjoy them.
Peyton J.
Peyton J.
The only reason I buy Swedish Fish is because my boyfriend is in love with them. Swedish Fish is very chewy (which I love) and the flavor is amazing. Plus I've noticed that they put a good amount in each individual bag.
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Asheville, NC
Classic gummy candies. I have a bag sitting next to me as I type this. Heat is melting them into a delicious gummy ball of fish but I will continue to pick at them until they are gone! Can't go wrong with swedish fish!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this large bag of fish because its easy to put into a desk drawer for simple, easy access and its also really helpful to have the ziploc closing function. The fish are nice and chewy but with a good consistency.
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
These are delicious, I am a fan of fruity flavors and this candy delivers. You can find these at drug stores and mass retailers like Walmart which I like. They are relatively inexpensive and come in a decent size bag.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert
After bringing these on a trip I am obbsest with them. I bought them at a local grocery store and they are relatively cheap. The flavor is really good and I love the gummy chewiness of it! would definitely buy it again
shay M.
shay M.
My grandpa infroduced me to these guys, and I've been hooked ever since. They're sweet but not overly sweet. Give them a go and you won't regret them. I try not too eat too much candy but these are my go to when I do!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?