BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
When it comes to chewy candy the first candy that pops into my head is Swedish Fish and you can't get enough of them honestly. They have the right amount of chewy and right amount of flavor in each of them. It's definitely worth the purchase. You can't get enough, you really can't. Stop what your doing right now and go out and buy them.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
Such a unique taste . I love the big bag so of course I can share. I use them often for parties I put together in the summer or for certain little fish themes. The small bags are great so portion control can be monitored, however the small bags aren't available in every store like the big bag is at grocery stores, that's my ONLY con :)
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite gummy candies. These are especially tasty thrown into a margarita! I have tried off brand Swedish fish and none of them compare to this brand. These are also good to grab for the movies. I also like how they have now made individual wrapped ones. That way I don't eat the entire bag in one sitting.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I love, love, love Swedish fish! I have these in my desk drawer at work and I also have them in a dish in my kitchen! Candy is getting a little bit pricey these days but they are worth it. I got these at target and I would highly recommend them! They also have these in the vending machine at my work and I am constantly buying them!
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
Elmer, NJ
Ever since I was a child, I have loved Swedish fish. They're fun to eat, have a nice fruity flavor, and are the perfect amount of chewy. Not too soft, and not too hard. I would eat these all the time if they didn't have so much sugar in them. I do buy them as a special treat, and they take me right back to my childhood every time.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
These chewy, sweet red fish gave been a favorite of mine for about 34 years!!! I don't eat them often now but I'm happy to pick up one if these candy to go cups. There are other brands of gummy candy out there but they are too sweet or sugary for me. I don't know what it is but Swedish Fish are the perfect hunt candy for me!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Columbia, MO
I love Swedish fish, always been a big fan of the product. The gummy is not too gummy where it gets caught in your teeth, its really affordable and is a great snack when you want something sweet. It usually gets my sweet craving taken care of just in a couple of fish. I would recommend this to anyone that likes gummy candy.
Gwenny D.
Gwenny D.
I love Swedish its one of my favorite candy. i love the fact that it is chewy and do not get in your teeth. i normally get my candy from the market. you get a lot of candy for the price of the candy. the flavor is a good one. this product is repurchase worthy. If you shop at a drug store they always have them on sale there
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
N Little Rock, AR
My favorite Valentine's Day gift!!!
I was really excited to get the 1.9 pounds of Sweden Fish! They come a little bit smaller in the big package, but that make it more convenient to take just few on the go. The tiny box is sold for $1 most of the time, but the 1.9 pounds are normally around $5 what make it really worth it!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Omaha, NE
My go-to candy when I'm craving something sweet. there really is nothing else out there like the flavor of original Swedish fish. They are sweet, but not overly so, with a slightly perfumey taste that isn't overpowering but unique. Whether the original red, or the multi flavor fruit version, both are a winner in our house.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?