Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Jackson, MI

Without a doubt, these are my all time favorite candy. When we go to the movies this is what I always get and nobody is allowed to eat them with me. The fact that they now come in a huge bag, is a good and bad thing for me, because sometimes when grocery shopping they mysteriously end up in the cart to come home with me. They are chewy and fruity deliciousness!
Allison Y.
Allison Y.

The best candy option out there! Swedish Fish is my go-to travel snack, and I must confess our family ate a large bag on Christmas Day once. For some reason the mini-swedish fish and the colored ones just don't stack up to the classic reds. The little bags of the red ones that have sat at the supermarket for awhile in the back of the bin are the absolute best.
Mary T.
Mary T.

I do not like Swedish Fish. I expected them to be more fruity but instead they tasted more artificial. Whatever coating is on them feels like forever to get off. I may be in the minority here but I just did not like these. Plus like any chewy candy they get stuck in your teeth but with whatever coating they have on it you have to get it out with a toothpick.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.

I love the waxy texture and sweet flavor of these candies! I would say that the only downside is how sticky they are, more so than regular gummy candy. They can easily get stuck in teeth and cause cavities! These is something very iconic about this flavor, I recently had a swedish fish flavored slushie and was shocked at how immediately recognizable it was.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA

If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).

Seriously though, this candy is the best. And what's better than 3.5 pounds of the best candy with free Prime shipping? That's right...nothing.
Tyler C.
Tyler C.
Los Angeles, CA

Okay so I thought these Swedish Fish were weird because they smelled funny at first to me and they were hard, but they're actually really good. Not too sweet and thy get soft as they warm up in your mouth. Recommend to anyone who likes gummy Jolly Ranchers or gummy Lifesavers or any fruity gummy type candies then you'd love these. Recommend to you guys.
Chidera U.
Chidera U.

I love the gumminess of this candy! And the cherry flavor is not so overwhelming. The texture and flavor come hand in hand to create such an addictive treat. Plus, the fish shape idea was clever - unique and cute! I mean, who doesn't enjoy eating fish? And if you don't, shhh, I wasn't talking to you...jk, but in all seriousness Swedish fish are bomb! 👌👌
Diana A.
Diana A.

The perfect chewy candy, i LOVE eating chocolates and candy. J just love the sweets but this one has to be my favorite. I love how its sweet but not too sweet its just right and who doesn't love a little chewy fish shaped candy? Cause i really do. I recommend this especially to people who don't like candy as much but want something sweet every other day.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Panama City, FL

Swedish Fish are yummy! They are like a harder gummy type sour patch kid without the sour. Just sweet. They are affordable and you can buy a large bag to snack on. Perfect for movie time. I also always include a few when I go to a froyo place where you put on your own toppings! They have a great flavor! They stick to your back teeth but it's worth it!
Carrie L.
Carrie L.

Sweedish Fish are yummy little treats. The packaging is the bright and fun and the perfect serving size. I buy these at Target to pop in my purse as a treat to share at the movies or for stockings or Easter baskets. They are made w mineral oil and also helps w constipation. I recommend these for toddler/elder potty issues as well as a fun/sweet treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now