BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love Swedish fish. We used to buy these every time we went to the movie theatre. They were pricey there but now you can buy theatre candy anywhere at a n affordable cost. I would definitely buy these again as well as recommend them
Ally ūüĆĽ.
Swedish Fish will always be one of my favorite brands. They have a sweet taste that can't be replicated. I don't eat it often because they're pure sugar, but they're a good price. They always give a decent amount of candy in every bag. They do stick to my teeth a lot, so that's a bummer, but the taste more than makes up for it.
Percy B.
Classic. These soft, chewy candies hit US markets in the mid 1900s but they don't taste like it- no bland, boring, old-fashioned flavors in this vibrant red fishies! These gummies have perfect texture and light sweet fruity unique taste. What flavor are they? Not quite raspberry, not quite cherry, not quite lingonberry... hmmm?
Shari G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is an old-fashioned candy, been around forever!!  It's a great value because it takes awhile to chew and the kids can't devour them as quickly as chocolates.  It is an economical candy, so most people can afford it.  I love the smiles I get when the kids see I've brought it home from the store.
Wendi D.
Doraville
Swedish Fish. Not fish. Probably Swedish. Definitely not good for your health. But no trip to IKEA is complete without them. They taste reasonably good (though I recommend avoiding the Swedish Fish-flavored Oreos that were out a year or two ago -- THOSE are nasty) and they are cute. So if you want a cute, fruity gummy candy, here you go.
Saraha B.
I tried Sweddish Fish for the first time today and I wasnt disappointed by the flavor at all. I didn't think I would like them due to any candycthat contains fish seems gross to me but the flavor was actually really good. The only down fall was the packcI ate had a consistency like they had been sitting open and was stale which I didnt like but other than that great flavor.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've always had a love hate relationship with these. I'm not the biggest fan but I do eat them sometimes. I can't recall ever purchacing them. Only eating off a Friend who gets them but they're good nice and chewy not too hard!
Gabriella N.
Swedish Fish were an integral part of my childhood. Whenever I went into my local Rite Aid and my mom said my sister and I could pick out one snack, I always chose Swedish Fish. There's nothing like them! I don't even know how to describe them, except to say that they will always be one of my favorite treats.
Lisa S.
One of my favorite candies.  I do not eat them often but they are just perfect any time I do have them.  They are basic and simple but I do wish they had a healthier version.  The flavor is amazing and they are consistent in quality.  Rare but great treat to have without having chocolate.
Emily O.
Milwaukee
Swedish Fish are a classic gummy candy I don't think I will ever get sick of. It's available pretty much everywhere and I have always loved their fruity flavor. Some candies you can get the off-brand and it ill be just as good, but Swedish Fish you definitely need to stay on-brand for the best product.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?