Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

This is my favorite candy. I usually have to keep them in the freezer because I eat them so fast! Also, I like to eat them before heading out or a long run. Give you that extra jolt.
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Idaho Falls, ID

Deliciously sweet and perfect! Inexpensive and low in fat and calories. My favorite snack! I ate bags upon bags of these during my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend Swedish fish to any gummy candy lover
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Emmetsburg, IA

This is probably my favorite candy ever! It's the perfect variety of sweet and chewy that makes for a delicious treat, I could eat a whole bag!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

I remember eating this candy when I was a child. It's delicious, but be ready to have some of it stuck to your teeth.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY

I love Swedish fish! I can't tell you why they are so addictive but they are. I have a stash on my desk at the office and my co-workers and I finish off a bag in no time. Constantly needing refills. We are all SF addicts.
Nerma K.
Nerma K.
Arnold, MO

They are delicious I could eat a whole pack of these bad boys! I love them I have loved them ever since I can remember I love them sooooo MUCH!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.

I love Swedish Fish! The flavor is great and I love that they aren't hard to chew like some similar candies are.
Ellen K.
Ellen K.
Hamburg, NY

Great snack/candy that you won't feel TOO guilty about. Kosher too.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA

While there are a lot of imitators out there, there's nothing quite like the real Swedish Fish!
Meaghan B.
Meaghan B.
Olympia, WA

Great snack for when i have a sweet tooth! i love the chewy sweetness
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now