The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,957 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
On of my favorites! Great taste, texture, and fun fish shape. Nothing's better than a bag of fresh, soft Swedish fish!
Certainly not one of my favorite treats, but my kids seem to enjoy them. Although, what candy would kids NOT enjoy...?
These little red fish are great!! Sweet chewy tasty fish! We love to sit and snack on these and we always order them when we go to a movie
My husband and I fight over the Swedish Fish no matter how big the bag is. They taste even better then you smash them flat and pull apart.
One of my favorite candies and really addictive! Great flavor and fun texture and shape. Also love how it's not messy and easily portable.
One of my favorite candies that does not contain chocolate! It is such a different taste from most sweets on the market. Highly Recommend!
These are so addictive. I love, love, love Swedish Fish - I like to stretch them out! They're not too sweet or soft. i'M CRAVING SOME NOW!
I love Swedish fish. They are sweet and easy to eat. My husband and I love to eat them with popcorn after a long day.
One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
This stuff is like crack I can never stop eating them, makes great stocking stuffers or just little extras when you're giving a cute gift
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos