Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Paige S.
Paige S.
Muncie, IN

Not my favorite candy, but everyone I know loves them so I usually keep some on hand. Very popular.
Camille A.
Camille A.

I always buy candy in bulk, because it's a lot cheaper, so you should definitely buy this. The candy tastes exactly like Swedish fish, so it is a must buy.
Janny P.
Janny P.
Worcester, MA

I love Swedish Fish but it does get annoying when they get stuck in your teeth
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Bernardino, CA

I LOVE THESE! This is my all-time favorite candy! So delicious and addicting!!!!
tamela d.
tamela d.
Orlando, FL

A-. Really? My ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDY!!!!! CHEWy CHEWY nice and gooey. So delicious. Just yum yum yum. If you haven't trued it you must do so
Faith K.
Faith K.
S Yarmouth, MA

Swedish fish are the perfect snack for anytime. The resealable bag makes them stay fresh for longer. I could eat Swedish fish everyday all day
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Elmhurst, NY

These fishes are amazing. they always make me feel better. it's chewy and delicious.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Lima, OH

Allie B.
Allie B.
Kalamazoo, MI

I absolutely love this candy. It's sweet and chewy and just plain delicious. It's also good for decorating beach themed cakes or cupcakes and perfect for summery drinks!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Irving, TX

This might be my favorite candy ever. Not too sweet, not too licorice-y.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now