The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,294 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these candies. They are sometime a bit to chewy for me, but a few at a time are just perfect. And they look like fish they are fun to eat
Ever since I was a little kid I have loved Swedish fish. I remember buying them from a $0.02 jar as a kid. They continue to be one of my favorites today.
This is all for the hubby. He is obsessed. So I will grab these on occasion for him at target. I despise them but hey to each is own
I loveee Swedish fish , I love candy in general but this is definitely one of my go to candies!!!! love love love!
These are alright, but ive never really been a huge fan of them. I remember having them as a kid, but I never get them now.
Amazing flavor!!! They are soft Gummy fish and I can't just eat one. I eat these on a weekly basis. The price is great. I recommend.
Fun treat when you need something sweet. No particular flavor but the size and texture are just right.
These are probably the only non-sour gummy candies i like. the flavor is great and they aren't too overwhelmingly flavored/sweetened.
These last me about a semester in my locker at school. They are easy to grab and eat in the hallway and in class.
These are my favorites 😍😍 although I used to really love the colorful off brand ones- which I think they stopped selling. I just could eat these all day!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos