Add a Photo
Photos (55)
heidi v.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love the small fish more than the larger Swedish fish. I also prefer the pain old red ones over the multi colored ones. Plain old childhood classic. Love
Kayli R.
Kayli R.
Louisville, KY

I love swedish fish. They are so soft and chewy, full of flavor and addictive. I can eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting. I love that they are only $1 bag almost everywhere. You can buy the at walgreens, dollar tree, target, walmart, gas stations, etc. A must have for me if I'm going to the theater. I sneak them in my purse :)
michelle i.
michelle i.
Gallitzin, PA

Best things to eat growing up, my mom and I buy them every time we see them. They are also great to have as a in between meals snack not that many calories in them which is great.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Maidsville, WV

Love swedish fish!!! I like to squish them flat before I eat them. A delicious chewy cherry flavored fish. Whoever invented these is a genius.
Desi R.
Desi R.

I don't like these. The taste and texture are fine I guess, but they stick to my teeth awfully.
Evelyn I.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA

There is a slight cherry/strawberry flavor to them, although I don’t think I’ve ever seen any claim to a particular flavor. They claim to be soft and chewy, but they’re not that soft. Even when I eat one or two at a time, I get some of them stuck to my teeth.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Burlington, MA

I like to squish them around in my hands to warm them up and stretch them out!
Dennisse N.
Dennisse N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

These fish made my childhood amazing, best candy ever
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Angleton, TX

These things are so delicious, I can eat a whole entire bag in less than in hour by myself. I am not talking about the tiny bags, I mean the big 1 pound bags. The good thing is they're fat free! The taste of them is so good. I'm not really sure what the flavor is supposed to be though.
Laena B.
Laena B.
Saskatchewan

I live kick rice and I love raspberries so this is a really fun candy for me to eat. I also like that they come in a small package unlike a bigger lick rice package.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?