Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan G.
Megan G.
Easley, SC

My absolute favorite chewy candy. The flavor is perfect every time and the candy is always consistently wonderful.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Swedish fish, or gummy fish as my children call them are one of my favorite treats. They're not too sweet, they don't stick to your teeth which is always a plus!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Englewood, OH

Love Swedish Fish! Very simple, but yummy at the same time. It makes a great snack for anytime and I especially love that my kids like too.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Cincinnati, OH

I love how chewy these are. Great snack for the movies!
allison s.
allison s.
Gallatin, TN

Theses are soooo good my go to candy i even had my boyfriend convinced once they tasted like actual fish so that he wouldn't ask for any of mine (; but now that he has had them he has become addicted too
Sonja M.
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ

One of my all time favorite candies. I could eat them continuously for days. They're sweet and who wouldn't love a whole bag of red flavor?? lol
Sarina R.
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC

Swedish fish have been a chewy cherry favorite of mine since I first started eating them. Whenever I have sour patch kids I love the red ones because they remind me of Swedish Fish.
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Monroe, MI

These are one of my favorite chewy candies! They taste so good, but aren't too filling or heavy. Next time you pick up a sweet snack, go with the Swedish fish!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.

I love these as a quick sweet fix...so good
Katie G.
Katie G.
Towson, MD

These soft, chewy, sweet candies are one that I will never get sick of. They have a refreshing taste that is almost addictive
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now