The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,698 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have always loved Swedish Fish and I plan on continuing to buy them. They are one of my favorite candy.
I love these bags. I go through them so quickly, and it seems as though the Swedish fish never go stale.
Love Swedish fish. they're so cute and so yummy! everyone needs a big bag of Swedish fish in their life.
Swedish fish is delicious! My kids love them and so do I! Its the perfect gummy texture and yummy taste!
Not a lot to say about these as they are a classic. Soft, chewy, and sweet. However, be careful of the red dye 40.
A family favorite. Not an overpowering. Sweet but just enough. I like the smaller ones not the big ones
This is my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag of this my by self. I am addicted to this flavor candy
These are a great snack for kids and adults. Not too sweet and a low fat food? Score.
I don't know what it is but the red candy is always best and these gummy fish do not disappoint!! Fun shape and very tasty!!
These are so good!!!! They taste like sour patch kids without the sour! My husband and I get these all the time! Still good!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos