The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These were what everyone wanted when I was in high school. They are great when they are soft but when they get hard its def too chewy
I'm iffy with Swedish Fish. They taste okay, but I've never been a huge fan of them. My dad loves them though. ☺️
Love the taste when they are fresh, but I often find the fish are too hard to eat and get stuck in my teeth. Gummy bears for the win!
I grew up on them yummy fish. I love that i can share the yummy goodness with my kids. I love how they stayed the same over the years and haven't changed.
Crack in a bag! Does my sweet tooth justice I bring some to work or school helps during those long days
Being a vegetarian, I don't have a wide selection of candies I can eat. This is by far my favorite candy since I was a kid.
Love these. My sister got me hooked on to these when I was younger. I could eat these all day. Totally some of my favorite candy ever
Ohh god don't my kids love it sound crazy but we going everyweek to buy for watch movies and enjoy the family more Candies 😃
FAVORITE CANDY EVER. So yummy and the perfect treat after a long day or month. I would eat it everyday if I could
I love love Swedish fish my son and I eat them together they are both sweet and chewy I eat them ate the movies all the time
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos