Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Lees Summit, MO

Swedish Fish are one of the first candies I remember having when I was a kid. There was a store down the street from my house that sold Sweedish Fish for a penny each. I used to love to get a nickel or dime and walk down with my mom and get a few. They were (and still are) delicious. I'm always a sucker for a chewy fruity candy. To this day Sweedish fish are still one of my favorite chewy candies.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Barbourville, KY

I love this snack! They are a tad bit on the chewy side, but you can't possibly eat just one. I find myself eating 5 or more at a time!!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA

Love them.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
dallas, Tx

I love Swedish Fish. They are so addicting that I can't even keep them around because I eat them all so fast. They are soft and chewy and aren't too sweet.
Vrgz J.
Vrgz J.

I love these they are so chewy and not to sweet I remember these were sold individually as I grew up so ever since I was I child I loved these
david e.
david e.
Saltsburg, PA

I love me some Swedish Fish the are very good
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lincoln, NE

Swedish Fish are the perfect gummy consistency--sweet and delicious. Great to satisfy a sugar craving!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA

I love these gummies. The taste is great and they are a easy and fun treat to give to children. My favorite thing about them is that they come in different size bags. You can get a small bag for on the go, medium bag to fill your candy dish with, and a larger bag for stock piling.
Tiyona S.
Tiyona S.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are really yummy and have a sweet taste ! These are the best i just love love love these and can eat them everyday .
Racheal D.
Racheal D.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this candy. I admit I have fallen victim time and time again. It is the right bit of sweet and the right bit of chewy goodness all in one.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?