The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,500 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
It's tastes pretty good and it's really chewy but still good I buy it sometimes when I go out and see it on a rack or something
Not a big fan of Swedish Fish. They just seem to lack flavor. I would rather have Sour Patch Kids if I'm craving a sweet candy.
Don't like these gummies to sweet and get stuck in your teeth. Lifesaver gummies are great and have so many different flavors.
My favorite candy if all time. Perfect texture! Perfect taste! If I had to pick one candy to eat forever, it would be this one.
This is my favorite gummy candy. My dad always buys me a big bag. And I was so happy to know that Rita's had a ice this flavor.
Best freakin candy ever. everyone in my family eats these and it doesn't even have to be movie night to be in the mood for them
I got a little bag of these the other day for my son. It's fun for him to try the things I used to enjoy when I was his age. :)
Swedish fish are the best. I love these things. I eat them almost daily. They taste great and they have different colored fish.
We love swedish fish. I like being able to buy a large bag and have it last for a while. It's one of our kids favorite treats.
These are so yummy and so chewy! I love them and I love their shape. I put them in blue Jell-O for my kids to show them oceans.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos