Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

This is my favorite candy! I have loved these since I was little. They are so soft and chewy and the flavor is great.
Quenisha B.
Quenisha B.
Columbus, GA

They are delicious duh. I can't say much more than that they are good to eat. No bad comments from me they can't get any better let's just hope that they don't tr to change it up. :)
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Harrisburg, PA

These are my favorite gummy candy i really don't tend to like gummy candy, but this is my all time favorite
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC

I love Swedish fish! The flavor is really good. They are not that chewy just a few chews then you can swallow it. This is my go to gummy candy!
Lisa Anne G.
Lisa Anne G.

These are good. Not a huge fan of gummy candies but these I really enjoy. A good ole time classic candy
Jenni M.
Jenni M.

I just recently had these for the first time, and I can't believe I went 27 years without them! These are the soft and chewyness texture of Sour Patch Kids (Same company, and minus the sugar on the outside) and the taste reminds me most closely of a cherry licorice. It is a light, delicious flavor.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Shohola, PA

I've loved swedish fish since i was a kid. recently most candy makes my teeth hurt but not these.

A++++
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
San Diego, CA

I was just introduced to Swedish Fish this Halloween and I have to say that I really like them.

They may be a tad bit chewy and have the tendency to stick to my teeth.. but they taste so good.

They are little bursts of fruit punch is a gummy fish form.

It's been added to my list of favorite candies..
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Cobalt

One fish two fish red fish blue fish these are the way I love my Fish. they are great even the kids LOVE them they are a staple in the candy drawer
Susanne H.
Susanne H.
Virginia Bch, VA

A great fat free candy. Love these little fishys! A great treat and are the perfect sweetness. Ask your bartender to make you a Swedish fish shooter too they taste just like them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now