The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,965 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies ever. I absolutely love swedish fish and always tend to get them whenever I go to the movies.
They're so good but I hate how they stick to my teeth. That doesn't meant I'm not gonna stuff my face with them when given the opportunity.
This bag is the perfect size and it is resealable. Now I don't have to keep buying the dollar bag.
Eating Swedish dish is like having a party on my mouth. The taste, the texture, I love those guys!
I looooove Swedish fish!! Honestly one of my absolute fave life types of candy to eat. So good when in a movie theater.
My friends and I would do almost anything for some Swedish fish. I could eat a whole bag by myself
I don't really like these gummies because they're really sticky. I feel like there's not much flavor in them.
I've always loved the sweetness of swedish fish! They are the perfect treat to keep in your purse.
If you like gummy candy this is perfect for you i know i definitely am these are great.They're chewy soft and delicious
These are always a nice surprise to bring home for my husband; they're his favorite type of candy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos