Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al

Those are very yummy and once you start eating them you just leave any at all!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Portland, OR

I love this candy. I love the almost anything gummy. I love the flavor and the gumminess. My sister really got me into Swedish fish and I really love them.
Steffany X.
Steffany X.

Enjoy eating this with my friends and family. We chew these red fish all the time, especially when we have movie night
Molly B.
Molly B.

Swedish fish is my favorite gummy candy! I always go through an entire large bag by myself they are so good!
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO

I really like sweedish fish but I just wish these didn't get stuck in my teeth all the time. I think it is because they are so chewy but other than that I really do love the flavor.
Anny L.
Anny L.
Redondo Beach, CA

THESE ARE SOO GOOD! CHEWY AND FLAVOR FILLED! They come in small little packages during halloween!
Connie M.
Connie M.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite penny candy when I was a teen was grape swedish fish. I can't find grape anywhere!
Corissa W.
Corissa W.
Charlottesville, VA

With a name like Swedish Fish you might think this candy is gross. But it's sweet and chewy. Nothing to be scared of here.
Maureene C.
Maureene C.
Roseville , CA

I'm addicted to Swedish Fish. I was surprised on how much I love them. They curve my sweet tooth. :D
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY

A classic candy i used to buy all the time for few cents. They chewy and not bad taste.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now