Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Albion, PA

Ahh, swedish fish. Don't even get me started on these wonderful chewy fish. I absolutely love swedish fish! You can eat them any time of the day and they are still delicious. I can get the big 5 pound bag of swedish fish and eat it all by myself. If you have never tried them before you are missing out! I would recommend these to any one. Swedish fish deserves a reward for best candy/gummy.
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH

Love Swedish fish! they are a good gummy treat but not too gummy.. They don't stick to your teeth and have a mellow sweetness to them. its hard to stop eating once you start.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.

Yum! This is a perfect gummy, sweet treat. The extra colors make it even a bit more fun.
Benahir C.
Benahir C.
FAIR LAWN

Ahh so yummy and chewy
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love swedish fish! They are very addicting and once I eat one, I finish the bag.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ

These are great when you want a little candy.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Reno, NV

I absolutely love sewdish fish I have been eating them forever. I love the original and multicolored kinds.
Ben B.
Ben B.
Holt, MI

I keep a pile of swedish fish in my desk. The weird guy upstairs comes down to my office for candy and I give him the old easter candy from '07. He can have all of that he wants. It smells weird and has gray dust on it now. But the swedish fish are new and soft and wonderful and are all mine. I'd love to see a different flavor of swedish fish, but I'm afraid of change... and i can't take it if they didn't turn out well.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Maidsville, WV

Love swedish fish!!! I like to squish them flat before I eat them. A delicious chewy cherry flavored fish. Whoever invented these is a genius.
Shane G.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY

I looooooovvvvvvveeeeee swedish fish!!!! Hands off! I really got a bad sweet tooth I can literally it the whole bag! This stuff man oh man! gummy fishes are so great!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?