The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,284 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have been eating these since I was younger, I LOVE these! Classic choice but I do not like the mixed colors as much as the original!
Swedish fish are yummy gummy treats. My biggest problem with them is that because they are gummy they easily get stuck in your teeth.
Being a vegetarian, I don't have a wide selection of candies I can eat. This is by far my favorite candy since I was a kid.
I use to strongly dislike Swedish fish but once I finally got to the point where I could finally appreciate them then I fell in love.
Ilove these Swedish fish! I would buy these for 5 cents a piece when I was younger !they are so good and I could eat a whole bag alone
I love the Swedish Fish Candy . It is so soft and sweet with a unusual taste which I really really love.
My husband and I love this candy. We could eat it till we get sick. Its so good! This is the number one candy we sneak into the movies
These were what everyone wanted when I was in high school. They are great when they are soft but when they get hard its def too chewy
I don't know if I love the taste more or the texture, but these are everything a gummy candy should be.
Love the taste when they are fresh, but I often find the fish are too hard to eat and get stuck in my teeth. Gummy bears for the win!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos