The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,958 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies! They even come in variety colors! I recommend you try them if you haven't!
Cost around $2.00
Cost around $2.00
This is my FAVORITE gummy candy. I could eat these every day for the rest of my life - and I might.
One of my favorite candies ever. I absolutely love swedish fish and always tend to get them whenever I go to the movies.
I have loved this candy since I was a little girl . Both of my boys have Also come to love it! It has the best taste and they are so cheap !
There has never been a big get together at my house without bowls of swedish fish scattered throughout the common areas.
I LOVE Swedish fish! so fruity and my favorite favorite candy!! I still have yet to try other kinds
I love Swedish Fish and always grab a bag when I see them in the store. Those chewy fish are yummy.
I love Swedish Fish! Sometimes I'll just get a craving and need to run out and buy a pack of these.
Another great gummy candy!Ive been eating these since I was little and the flavor never gets old they're amazingly good.
When I aim for fruity candy it has to be gummy and every time I eat Swedish fish oat very satisfying in the gummies area
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos