22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are my favorite type of candy. They are simply a delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and sugary!
Cute candy with a great taste. This has been perfect for many a themed birthday party for cupcake decoration and in treat bags.
These are always good. Have been good since I was a child, and remain good through adulthood. I will always eat these candies.
I cannot go to the movies without eating Swedish Fish. They are so addictive I end up going through a bag before the previews.
Swedish fish are by far my favorite gummy candy and always have been. Not sure I have ever met someone that doesn't live them.
I don't really like them because it is kind of hard to me. But when I start to eat it, it is ok. The flavor is really good!!
I love this candy. The flavor is delicious and not overwhelming. I like the texture; its gummy, but not hard to chew. Perfect!
Swedish fish are the best. I love these things. I eat them almost daily. They taste great and they have different colored fish.
I got a little bag of these the other day for my son. It's fun for him to try the things I used to enjoy when I was his age. :)
I love Swedish Fish. They have this nice chewy texture and yummy taste. It's so good and I would recommend others to try them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos