Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Angela J.
Angela J.
Columbia, MD
Swedish fish is my favorite candy. It is also vegan for those that follow that lifestyle.
Tj V.
Tj V.
Salt Lake City, UT
Great candy to have when i am wanting something really sweet. It is a great one to share.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Swedish fish are amazing. The only downside to them is that they get stuck in your teeth.
Rudy R.
Rudy R.
Visalia, CA
Heck yeah these are the best!! I could eat these everyday. Everyone needs to try these...
Yelena O.
Yelena O.
Swedish fish were my favorite candy growing up and I especially love the ocean life packs
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Burbank, CA
We buy this big bag for work and everyone loves it!! So chewy and sweet! Not too sugary.
Shilo K.
Shilo K.
I have loved these ever since I was a little kid. They are sweet and chewy and delicious
Ali R.
Ali R.
Freehold, NJ
So good perfect snacking candy! Love the flavor and the size. Cannot go wrong with this!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Niles, MI
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH! They are like my favorite fruity candy and I eat them all the time!
Mimi C.
Mimi C.
Saint Louis, MO
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEEDISH FISH!!! AHHHHHH THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD LOL!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?