The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The flavor tastes like nasty wax like a cherry flavor. It gets stuck in my teeth and overall is just not a good gummy candy doesn't have much taste at all.
I love these and remember eating them all the time as a kid. However, if I eat too many I start to get a headache!
I am addicted to Swedish Fish! There is just something about the flavor of the original Swedish fish that I crave!
Great candy!! I bring these everywhere to share with everyone. Its a classic and everyone can enjoy them because they are peanut free.
These are my favorite type of gummy and the only fish I will eat. I got my best friend and mother addicted to these. I just love them.
No matter how old I get these will always be my childhood favorite candy and I still play with the fish like I did back then.
These are classic, I just honestly don't like them that much. Probably still recovering from the trauma they caused when I had braces.
I've never understood the appeal of these things. The flavor is dull and they get stuck in your teeth. There's no way around it. Just don't care for them.
If you like red vines you'll enjoy these little red fish. Easy to eat, nice small packages available for a snack.
Oh boy...everyone's got to love this product especially if they are fresh and soft.. I'm addicted to Swedish fish
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos