Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA

I love gummy candies, but was soo disappointed and grossed out when I tried these. I didn't like the flavor (not sure what it is) or the hard texture.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Englewood, CO

These gummy fish are delicious. They have a cherry strawberry flavor to them and are addicting.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

My favorite candy, I can usually eat half of the bag in a sitting without getting sick like I do with most candies. Got a good taste that's not too strong.
makenzie H.
makenzie H.
Smithfield, VA

I love this candy so much! I eat it all the time and I love it so much
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Dallas, TX

Swedish Fish are delicious! Not too sweet, not too chewy, they're just right!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH

I bought these to use as tackle in a candy tackle box I made for my husband on Valentine's Day. They were so cute and yummy too
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX

I would have never tried these except they were given to me as a prize at six flags! They are amazing and sweet but not to sweet!! Love love love
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Portland, OR

I love this candy. I love the almost anything gummy. I love the flavor and the gumminess. My sister really got me into Swedish fish and I really love them.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

The Swedish really have something going here! I have loved these since I was a kid. There is something about how they are soft in your mouth but hard until you bite them. Very unique candies.
areli v.
areli v.
Clarion, IA

Ill eat them if I really really feel like it but I don't really enjoy them they just don't have a taste I enjoy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now