The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,414 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This candy got me through so many classes while working on my BA. I know it's bad, but I hated to share them with anyone in my classes.
I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect snack when I'm craving sugar. They are my go to snack for long car drives
They have a special, unique taste that is different from your average candy. i buy them on a regular basis because they are good for a little snack anytime.
A great treat when u have a sweet tooth. they get stuck in your teeth but well worth it! one of the greatest candies!
I love the sweet and gooey fish. Definitely a go to snack while on the go. My nephew loves these as well
Just turned on to these last Halloween. Great flavor and unique gummy texture . Definitely a new favorite
These are my husband's favorite candy. I was surprised by how tasty they were, but got bored of the one flavor quickly. The variety packs are more my style.
I love Swedish Fish!! The taste is incredible! I love how they're gooey, but I just hate how they stick to my teeth
The BEST chewy gummy candy. They don't have an acidic tartness like so many other fruit flavored things.
These are fun to eat. They are also cute an delicious as well. I'm us them in my cocktail as decorative .
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos