Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Susan J.
Susan J.
East Windsor, NJ

It is very good and not too sweet but it may be too chewy or sticky
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Bernardino, CA

I LOVE THESE! This is my all-time favorite candy! So delicious and addicting!!!!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL

Dislike these so much.And they are kinda gross to think about eating a fish candy. yuck. Only time I've ever bought them was for a underwater themed party.
Arlene M.
Arlene M.

Favorite candy I've found that comes with a good price. I do but this to snack on or for movie nights. The thing is that it sticks on your teeth but super chewy. Wish it came it came other colors . I love these candies
Max S.
Max S.
Grinnell, IA

Swedish fish are my faaavorite! But if you want the best ones, get them in bulk (not the big bags, the by-the-pound) because they taste much better and not as fake. Yum!
Allie B.
Allie B.
Kalamazoo, MI

I absolutely love this candy. It's sweet and chewy and just plain delicious. It's also good for decorating beach themed cakes or cupcakes and perfect for summery drinks!
Krista R.
Krista R.

Swedish fish are some of my favorite candy, especially when they are fresh! They are sweet, and the perfect candy for when you have that sweet craving!
Melian P.
Melian P.
Woonsocket, RI

Ugh, my favorite gummy candy in the world. absolutely looooove eating them. only hate how they sometimes get stuck in your teeth lol
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA

am a Swedish Fish aficionado,but I prefer the original "red' fish to this assorted mix. This was my first time trying the variety mix, but the red ones have richer and fruitier flavors compared to the other colors. The pack of 12 is a great price for those who like this version, but I will stick to the traditional version.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Livonia, MI

My go to chewy candy. I love the small red ones. The larger sweedish fish are go to my I prefer the small red ones. I am a coach and I give these out to my kids every once in a while as "fish food"
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now