Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Princeton, ME
Delicious! Defiantly my favorie snack at work. Always buy 2 bags cause I always end up sharing
Brandie R.
Brandie R.
Absolute favorite candy of all time. I can eat the extra large bag in one sitting. yum yum yum
Casey C.
Casey C.
This is my husband's favorite candy. The flavor is nice, and texture isn't too bad!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Swedish Fish are a classic candy that my Grandma always had laying out in her house for us ..
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Inglewood, CA
This candy is pretty basic, but it's perfect for making fun signature drinks. Like fishbowls!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Swedish Fish are a childhood favorite candy!! Glad they have always had the same great taste!
Regina S.
Regina S.
Parkersburg, WV
Who doesn't love swedish fish? So tasty! Chewy, sweet, delicious! My whole family loves them!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a candy person but these are my favorite!! I always have a bag of these in my purse!
Diane C.
Diane C.
Forked River, NJ
Full of flavor. Just the right amount of chewiness one of my favorite non chocolate candies.
Cassy B.
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY
My most favorite candy ever!!! so yummy and sweet and chewy different and delicious flavors!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?