Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tori M.
Tori M.
Fort Collins, CO

I love these! Some of the only gummy-type candies out there that don't contain gelatin.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I love swedish fish so much! They are so good, they are sweet but not to sweet!
TISHA D.
TISHA D.

Gotta give them a A loved them for years my mom can't get enough sweet great treat and after so many years they still taste the same goooood
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Blackwood, NJ

Amazing chewy candy that always hits the spot. Melts in ur mouth perfectly and is always sweet enough.
Liz C.
Liz C.

Swedish Fish are a classic. Usually I do not enjoy more sugary treats, but these make me nosalgic for childhood and taste so good!
Tamara R.
Tamara R.

My whole family LOVE Swedish Fish!!!! These amazing little gummy goodness doesn't last long in my house! When I buy these I have to buy in bulk and they still only last about 1-2 days!!!!! They are amazing!
Ki-Asia S.
Ki-Asia S.
Taylors, SC

My absolute favorite candy. chewy gummy sweet but not overly sweet . a case like this is convenient no back and forth to the store for the candy fix. you have it right in hand.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lynwood, CA

I love seedish fish. This is the most delicious sweet candy ever. They are shaped as fishes
priscilla m.
priscilla m.

I don't really like this candy. I think it needs more flavor added to it. ://
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC

This is my go to candy when I want something chewy or gummy-like. So tasty and not too sweet, I love them!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?