The Best Gummy Candies: 17K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,863 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Perfect size to stick in my purse! Take it to wait for my kids after practice, perfect movie size, small enough to stick in a pocket too!
All the reviews I giving out on the products are the same thing I said on the others or seems cool and I want to try them out
Swedish fish ais the perfect candy to snack on, it's never too sweet and isn't too surgary. I love to also use them as a decoration on cakes or even in drinks!
A classic chewy candy. Not too sweet and always enjoyable to everyone who eats them! Great flavor.
I really enjoy these gummies. They have an original distinct flavor and they are one of my favorite candies.
Swedish fish have always been my go to for anything chewy. It's been a favorite of mine for years.
Am not really a candy person but when am working or doing stuff I like to munch on thing
Not Swedish but still amazing. Get in my belly! Now! I could eat this whole bag! Get it!
I have a bag of these right now in my pantry. I love the resealable bag so it keeps the fish fresh and I can enjoy them any time I want!
Such a classic and one of our family favorites. Sweet cherry flavor in these fish gummies. The big bag of the way to go
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos