Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME

This is a candy that I had to learn to like. As an adult I've had a much easier time swallowing these than I did as a child... Let me tell you though, Swedish Fish are now one of my favorites!
Nasha M.
Nasha M.
Prattville, AL

Omg i would always find these things in my halloween candy bag when i was little. they only had one flavor i think. i guess i just don't like these candies
Kenzi M.
Kenzi M.

Love this candy! It has a flavor and texture very different from other candies. I like the toughness of the outside with the gummy, chewy inside.
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH

Absolutely love Swedish Fish!! super soft gummy treat and don't get stuck to your teeth like other gummy snacks.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I love sweedish fish. They have a taste unlike any other candy.
Anna H.
Anna H.

Sweet, chewy and delicious! Enough said! I love them!
Carla S.
Carla S.

My sister introduced me to Swedish fish and I fell in love with them. They are so good!
Eloise K.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE

Its just my personal opinion. I don't like this candy. Ever since I was a kid i didn't like it. Reminds me of just straight sugar shaped like a fish. They get stuff to your teeth after you eat it as well.
Jessica
Jessica
Trinty, FL

Aubrey D.
Aubrey D.
Chandler, AZ

FAVORITE fruity-ish candy. I love how they taste, and texture. Perfect! But be careful with braces!(:
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now