Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jacquelynn V.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX

These are not quite an A because they are a hit & miss type candy. Sometimes when i get them they don't taste like anything, kinda like plastic but sometimes they are fabulous. Still a must try!
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Strongsville, OH

If i could score this higher i would.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Long beach, Ca

I love to eat these with lucas and chamoy they taste so good.i get a plate put them inside and i add the chamoy and limon picante sause and wow they are delcious....i don't eat them alone cause the flavor is not all that great put if u prepare them like this they are yummy
Tylinn W.
Tylinn W.

I remember eating these as a kid and not liking them much and I still do not enjoy them! They are very bland and hard/too chewy. They're very cute though, especially for themed parties and such.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Savoy, IL

I once tweeted at Swedish Fish that I suspected they laced these treats with drugs they were so addictive. Swedish Fish replied that I was mistaken, and they're simply full of sweet chewy deliciousness, but I'm still not so sure. Whatever the case may be, they're easily one of my favorite candies. I don't know what a serving is, but I assure you you won't eat just one.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Washington, DC

How can you not like the classic swedish fish? Delicious and chewy.
rom k.
rom k.
Mira Loma, CA

This is by far my favorite candy, I buy it in the bulk section of my grocery store. and they don't last long. if I could eat these 24/7 I would
Mary N.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN

I love Swedish Fish! They are super yummy. I have fond memories of eating them after playing volleyball back in grade school :)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

I love swedish fish! They would be an "A" if they were consistent in texture / flavor when I buy them, even when I buy them from the same place twice I feel as they are never quite the same - sometimes they are harder (or softer) and sometimes they have very little flavor, not quite sure what's going on there but nevertheless I continue to buy and enjoy them.
Cierra J.
Cierra J.

I'm a sweets type of girl & I LOVE fruity candy lol.. I had these & they were soooooo Good! It's a must that I buy more :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now