Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Tecia B.
Tecia B.
Spokane Vly, WA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have a unique fruity flavor and are so addicting.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL

I've had yet to find a candy that tastes like Swedish Fish. They are unique and delicious in flavor. I could easily gobble down a whole bag in an hour.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Warren, AR

They really have no flavor to me. They are too chewy if you ask me. Gummie bears for me please. They have a awful texture.
Debra O.
Debra O.
Madison, AL

These are a tease. The name is the same but they're nothing like the goodness that was bought from bulk stores back in the day and that can still be bought at pay by the pound places like in Target. They're not terrible but they're not great and only one flavor makes it an even bigger bummer.
Regina P.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA

Great tasting & my go to snack!! I buy a large bag & then put them in 100 calorie snack bags! Excellent choice for an afternoon snack.
Krista O.
Krista O.
Spring Hill, FL

These are seriously the best gummy candy ever! It doesn't have the same texture as regular gummy bears. It is like a soft gummy. They taste so yummy!!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

My favorite candy, I can usually eat half of the bag in a sitting without getting sick like I do with most candies. Got a good taste that's not too strong.
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
New Brunswick, NJ

I love these! They are addicting and the whole bag can be finished in minutes. They have a great taste. I love the swedish fish water ice from Rita's!
Marykay S.
Marykay S.
Villas, NJ

We all love swedish fish in our house so this would be a great option to reduce the amount of sugar intake for the kids.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
River Rouge, MI

I love swedish fish since i was a kid and they still are my fave!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now