Add a Photo
Photos (58)
LuAnn W.
LuAnn W.
Columbia, SC
Low fat, sweet, the perfect snack for sweets cravings with no worries about weight. Love them.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are yummy but kinda sticky and chewy so I can't eat to many of them.
Lauren l.
Lauren l.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI
These are always my go to candy. Just bought when i was in orlando as i was laying by the pool
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
El lago, TX
I'm seriously in love with these and could eat a bag in a sitting! One of my candy addictions!
Maria L.
Maria L.
This is perhaps my favorite candy on earth. So soft and chewy, with a wonderful fruity flavor.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Princeton, ME
Delicious! Defiantly my favorie snack at work. Always buy 2 bags cause I always end up sharing
Brandie R.
Brandie R.
Absolute favorite candy of all time. I can eat the extra large bag in one sitting. yum yum yum
Latisha W.
Latisha W.
F I R E!

Honestly this candy has been around for ever...if you don't know about it you should!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Inglewood, CA
This candy is pretty basic, but it's perfect for making fun signature drinks. Like fishbowls!
Casey C.
Casey C.
This is my husband's favorite candy. The flavor is nice, and texture isn't too bad!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?