Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cori S.
Cori S.
Galloway , OH

I love Swedish Fish I also eat them and I can never stop eating them until they are gone the red have also been my favorite but I also like all the others ones as well
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Cincinnati, OH

I love how chewy these are. Great snack for the movies!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Reunion , Fl

I absolutely love Swedish fish because of the flavor and how chewy it is! Have very fond memories as a child eating this and it brings me back every time!
Kailen S.
Kailen S.
Blacksburg, VA

Such a flavorful and simple candy. Definitely my favorite sweet chewy candy. It tastes so good. My go to movie night snack. Worth the buy for sure!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

They are too chewy, and flavorless. They always get stuck in my teeth, and i hate it.These are something I really don't like.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Levittown, PA

I am not a fruity, chewy candy lover... my heart belongs to chocolate. however, I LOVE swedish fish. The flavor and texture is delicious. Just make sure you have good teeth!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Atwater, CA

Swedish fish are awesome! I love this quick snack whenever I have a craving for something sweet. Also, they are gluten free which makes it all the better for me :)
Natasha D.
Natasha D.

I love this candy. It smells and tastes so good. Its chewy and it tastes great!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Los Banos, CA

I love these because there not too sweet.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Roy, UT

Love these! These are fun and of course great! I love the Halloween pouches they have a perfect amount! Sometimes I find myself and good friend with an empty bag of used to be Swedish fish... the fun pouches are the way to go!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now