Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Love the red ones! They are sweet and chewy...the rest of the flavors I love for sharing!
Canney C.
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY

Nice snack. Sweet but not too sweet. Really chewy though and gets hard really easily.
Valeria L.
Valeria L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I lov eswedish fish my ultimate favorite, especially the red ones. they taste like cherry,.
Rael L.
Rael L.
Malden, MA

I love swedish fish they chewy and not too sweet they get hard kind of quick nut i still love them
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI

These were what everyone wanted when I was in high school. They are great when they are soft but when they get hard its def too chewy
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY

FISH! I love them! The red ones will always be my favorite but the other colors and flavors have won my heart.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Ubly, MI

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candy! They are so amazing and I get them any chance that I can.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Sacramento, CA

Yes, i bite the heads off first! I also buy the big back with the intention of sharing-which I never do. There are usually opened bags under the seat in my car because I do not dare bring them in the house. I am grateful that they made ALL RED packages too! Such a great treat!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Henrico, VA

I am not a fan of these. I think they are too hard to be gummies. My daughter and son love them though.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH

Love Swedish fish so much its rubbed off on my boys! Whenever there spotted in the store they say they they have to have the red fish!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?