The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Theres nothing wrong with swedish fish, theyll always be a classic. I don't think ill ever dislike them. Childhood favorite, always gives me good memories eating these.
This is a delicious fish-shaped candy that has a cherry flavor. I could chew on these all day. I am actually just craving it writing this review!
Im in love with Swedish Fish and this bag gives me an endless supply of them. Every time I run out I'm always going back to get more.
Swedish food has a delicious flavor to it and is a unique candy that you cant stay away from. The fact that its fat free is just a plus. A plus that you don't feel guilty about ;). If you haven't yet you must try it out!
Review for: Bag
This was by far my favorite candy as a child , but unfortunately as I got older my taste changed . They are well affordable. Is there really any alternatives ? . I really don't have anything to pear to . Lol I do recommend this to others .
I never liked swedish fish, they were always too chewy for me, and I have very sensitive teeth. Never really cared for the flavor either.
Absolutely love swedish fish. Not only do they taste awesome, they are super cute too!
My favorite candy since I was a baby I know that wasn't a long time ago (I'm only 15) but the bring back good memories lol. I really love them
These remind me of going to movies with my Dad as a kid. They are the best. I want to go out and grab some right now.
These candies are always on my cravings list. They're so chewey and awesome. Fun for decorating desserts, too :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos