Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Navarre, FL

I love to pick these up when I'm in the mood for something chewy without that super sugary taste. The flavor palate isn't necessarily exotic or anything, but they're my favorite, hands down.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH

Love these!!! I frequently reward myself with these when make any accomplishment.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

I love Swedish Fish. They have the perfect texture, perfect flavor, and of course you have to bite their heads off first. They're the perfect snack to have while driving long distances since they're not messy and only need one hand!
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Who wouldn't be addictive to these. They taste great and it's hard to stop eating them.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC

These candies take me back to my childhood and going to the corner store to get candy after school. They still taste exactly the same and never disappoint. They are chewy and full of flavor - I love them!
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Cincinnati, OH

I love how chewy these are. Great snack for the movies!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love Swedish Fish! They taste so good. They are definitely one of my top favorite kinds of candy!!
Jeanette Z.
Jeanette Z.

Fishes have been around for so long and are still amazing my little guy loves them and so do i
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI

I always wish there was more in the bag! They have a strange texture but are just delicious! Only downside is that the bag is single flavor unlike many nonchocolate candies.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY

This is one of the only snacks in the vending machine at work that I will actually buy! Low fat, satisfying (for candy!), and you can eat more than a few without feeling guilty. And I really like the flavor too.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now