Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I grew up eating these..I used to go nuts over these as a child..I'm 22 and I still love em..Idk what it is about them that I love but I just love them
Maritza A.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca

This is a really chewy and sweet treat to have around! always purchase these at target , love it
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

I love these fishes but they stick to your teeth.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Madisonville, TN

Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummies! I usually always over do it and way too many but they're so delicious!
Venus W.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD

Swedish Fish are fun to eat and they taste amazing. The only problem I have is they are a trigger food. I can eat the WHOLE big bag by myself...lol. I am NOT ashamed of this.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are the most tasty fish I have ever eaten... plus they are fat free.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Orlando, FL

Swedish fish are my favorite candy of all time. Where I work we have people who live all around the world and when I train them I always ask them if they have ever had them before and when they answe no the first thing I do is go to the vending machine and buy them a bag and 9 times out of 10 they love them like I do !!!!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
spiro, ok

I love these things... i found them in a 3 pound bag the other day and shared them with coworkers.. yum!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Kintnersville, PA

Red Swedish fish are my favorite. i still eat them to this day. Soft, chewy and out of this world.They are awesome
Becca M.
Becca M.
Taylor, PA

I munched on these through my entire pregnancy and still, two years later, am addicted to them. They're not super hard to chew and taste delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now