The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,992 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are my favorite treat. I love this large convenient bag, it reveals and the fish stay fresh!
Me and my boyfriend always get this pack because we both love snacking on big portions together during movie nights
Great texture and perfect amount of sweetness. The resealable bag is just what I needed. Grab and go fix for my sweet tooth.
Love these! Especially when they are fresh. I have bought them and been disappointed if they are really hard. Like the yellow and green ones too!
I love Swedish fish soo much! they are my go to candy of choice!! Just the right amount of sweetness and chewyness!
Yummy and fun fish-shaped snacks. It has a nice berry flavor. I've seen dessert ideas that uses theses fish for decorating.
These are only good if you get fresh ones. and by fresh ones i mean ones that aren't hard and chewy i usually try to check before i purchase them
These are my husband's absolute favorite. I can't keep them in the house at all because he will eat an entire back as soon as I bring them home.
So yummy! Only problem is that they sometimes stick to your teeth. But honestly I just put up with it for how good they are!
Delicious, classic candy. I love the gummy texture. I could eat these for days. Will always be a go-to.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos