Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Audrey J.
Audrey J.
Jackson, MS
My favorite candy, even though it's bad for my teeth. It's really yummy but only in small increments.
Gail J.
Gail J.
Tucker, GA
A low calorie snack for the days when my sweet tooth request something special. A childhood favorite.
lily H.
lily H.
San Diego, CA
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies out there it tastes so good and It is one of my weaknesses
Erika L.
Erika L.
These are so delicious! One of my top favorite candies of all time! love the chewy texture and flavor
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Nisswa, MN
A hands-down favorite. Gummy candy always scores high with me, and Swedish Fish are one of the best!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Warren, MI
I'm a big fan of Swedish fish. They are so sweet and chewy all at the same time.
Moni G.
Moni G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My kids love these little fish gummies. They are like sour patch kids candies without the sour part.
Liz S.
Liz S.
New Brighton, MN
One of my favorite candies, not too hard to chew on and have a great taste, not overpowering at all.
Alison B.
Alison B.
My husband loves getting a bag of swedish fish any time we travel together. It's a nice sweet treat!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Denton, TX
Love the taste of these but they are just empty calories so they're really not that healthy for you.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?