Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Liz T.
Liz T.

I love gummy candies and these are not exception.. one of my favorites! Hard to describe flavor, so I'll just say it tastes like red! The only downside is they stick to your teeth... and they are hard to put down!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

This is a pretty good candy it tastes good but its a bit too chewy and gets stuck in your teeth if you eat too many.
Cassidy K.
Cassidy K.

These are one of my favorite candies! I love the chewy kind of candy
ROBIN P.
ROBIN P.
turners falls, MA

I rem when i was little we would ride are bikes down to the town country store ...it was one of the last places you could still get penny candy and i would bring a doller and get a brown bag of 100 swedish fish ... i loved those days what a treat :)
Alana K.
Alana K.
Sylvania, ohio

I absolutely looooove swedish fish. they are so delicious, chewy (but not that gross gooey where it immediately sticks to your teeth, and flavorful. The red ones are my favorite because they taste less artificial than the others (and are yummier).
Kathy F.
Kathy F.
Bronx, NY

Love these. Their like a must in my Halloween bag. Their just right for this spooky holiday, and just great when you have a sweet tooth and their shaped like fishes.
Ania G.
Ania G.

Oh god these things ...they're the entire reason why i cant loose ten pounds ..no self control..hey at least they're a fat free food right?
Marykay S.
Marykay S.
Villas, NJ

We all love swedish fish in our house so this would be a great option to reduce the amount of sugar intake for the kids.
maria a.
maria a.

I like to let these kind of melt in my mouth. I try not to eat the whole bag at once to let them last lol but its hard. I'm a candy fanatic
Amy D.
Amy D.
Berkley, MI

These little things are delicious and have been around for ages. I love the flavor better in these than in any other gummy type candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now