The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,460 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These have been my favorite gummy candies since I was little. I get them every time I go to the movies now.
Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Great taste and family friends treats! Bags are a good size for a road trip
Favorite candy! Great taste and always fresh; never get sick of these as my candy of choice! So sweet and great flavor.
I grew up on these, my mom loved them so much. I find the texture to be too tough too this day and prefer my food without so many highly processed colors and flavors. I still can not place on my flavor these are its like a tart cherry/ berry flavor. With an odd after taste. Not the best candy but surly not the worst.
I have a serious addiction to Swedish fish and I'm not ashamed to admit it. They're delicious and I can't get enough even if it makes me fat
These are dangerous. They come in a giant resealable bag that just sits there and wants you to eat it. Delicious though
I love Swedish Fish! They are so tasty and addictive. They are chewy and best when they are fresh
Bought some at IKEA for kids. They are harder then jelly candies and they don't stick to ur teeth as much as others do.
You can honestly never go wrong with Swedish Fish. Not a huge candy fan, but it's not too sweet so it's always a perfect sweet snack for me.
These are magic beans, seriously. Remember Dumbo's "Magic Feather"? Same thing, but with a delicious piece of red candy that tastes even more fun that it looks.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos