Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH

Love these!!! I frequently reward myself with these when make any accomplishment.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

One of my favorite chewy snacks. I secretly love dipping them into chocolate or mixing it into my milk shack. They are also good in popcorn to make a yummy salty sweet snack.
Ora H.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO

I am totally in love with swedish fish!! they are sweet, fruity, chewy, and delicious. I don't really like the colored ones, the red are the best!! they are just amazing. if I had a choice of candy to buy, it would be these
Ana F.
Ana F.
Valparaiso, IN

LOVE these! They are the perfect amount of chewy with the perfect amount of flavor. I could probably eat my weight in these..they are that good.
Ban A.
Ban A.
Whitewater, WI

That's a FANTASTIC THING, SWEDISH FISH!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA

Hands down my favorite candy . I'm not a chocolate person so this candy is perfect
Hailee A.
Hailee A.
Redondo Beach, CA

They have a really interesting unique flavor that you cant find in any other candy.
Mireya R.
Mireya R.
Cleveland, OH

I have been eating these since i was a little girl my whole family loves them. They do get stuck to your teeth and mouth but that's what makes them fun!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Fairfax, VA

I thought it was super interesting how Swedish Fish are the favorite candy of the state in Pennsylvania and Louisiana! The two states could appear to be super different, but apparently not when it comes to a sweet tooth! Plus who doesn't love Swedish Fish??
Gianna H.
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA

I'm not usually a sweets person but Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy candies!! I definitely eat the whole bag!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now