Add a Photo
Photos (55)
michelle i.
michelle i.
Gallitzin, PA

Best things to eat growing up, my mom and I buy them every time we see them. They are also great to have as a in between meals snack not that many calories in them which is great.
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX

These gummy fishes are OK. They have a great flavor BUT I don't like that they get stuck in my teeth
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Haven, MI

My favorite flavor is usually red. I try not to eat too much gummy candy but these ones aren't too bad (at least the way I eat them). If they are super fresh (which means they get stuck in your teeth a lot more), I like leaving them out so they get a bit stale. I don't know why, but I like these better slightly stale, maybe because it's easier to get them out of your teeth and they're not as sweet that way.
Lorie N.
Lorie N.
Plainfield, IL

Love Swedish fish. Have been enjoying them for years. They have a very soft texture. Prefer them in assorted flavored and not just red.
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA

Okay so where do i start.. although this is not my favorite candy i would never complain about these swedish fish they may get stuck in your teeth but they eventually come out the flavor is the best part so yummy and delious
Xiu Xiu Z.
Xiu Xiu Z.
Millville, NJ

Soft and chewy kids love to eat it. I love it too! its sweet and chewy just how I like it!!
Michon M.
Michon M.

This is my favorite candy forever. It's great to snack on a few at a time, or to really indulge. The flavor is just sweet enough to satisfy without being over the top.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.

My weakness! Selfishly I have to hide them in my house so my kids don't see them otherwise I have to share. Tasty and not overly sweet.
Christine S.
Christine S.

I have always loved these- they're really tasty and you only need a few to satisfy your sweet tooth
Shantel E.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY

There one of the classic candies you use to get from somebody or the store. There amazing there sweet and addictive ! I'd definitely eat more and more in a heartbeat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now