22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I buy this candy for my kids. They love them!!! I love the fact that they are sweet, but too sweet. They are a good go-to-snack
These are sweet. But these are my all time favorite. Yes they get stuck in you teeth. However, I just can't get enough of them.
I am pretty sure that everyone knows that Sweedish Fish are soft, chewy, and delicious. If you have never tried them, you must!
I could eat these every day if I let myself! I have tried off brands and they add never as satisfying as the real thing too :)
Growing up I used to love these. Best candy and I still love them till this day. I buy these for my kids they seem to love it !
These are some of my favorite snack food candies! they taste delightful, and are great to keep on-hand if i get a sweet tooth.
This is my husband favorite candy. Where ever we go an he wants sweet he get Swedish fish or chocolate. But mostly Swedish fish
Just the right amount of chewy. good flavor. comes in a good variety of sizes and good price. One of my favorite go to gummies.
I Don't Really Like These Too Much. The Original Swedish Fish Are Better. These Are Too Hard & Have A Mediciney After Taste...
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos