The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Literally the BEST candy ever!!!! I could eat these all day. They are so sweet and chewy, I absolutely love them!!!
One of my all time favorite candies. I'm more of a chocolate person but these would sometimes win my heart over the chocolate
Ah, Swedish Fish. I do really like the mixed fruit flavors, my favorite is still the original cherry. It is very sweet and very sticky--but not to the point of being bothersome. The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product.
Best freakin candy ever. everyone in my family eats these and it doesn't even have to be movie night to be in the mood for them
This is my favorite candy! The best ever so chewy and delicious ! i recommend this product if your looking for that!
Swedish fish have been my favorite candy since I can remember! . once you start, you are going to have a hard time putting the bag down!
Chewy candy is good, and Swedish Fish is very tasty. I usually get them from Walmart. They're very affordable and have a cherry flavor.
Although I am all for chocolate. Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love how fresh and chewy they are. It's a perfect movie snack.
I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect snack when I'm craving sugar. They are my go to snack for long car drives
Swedish Fish are one of my all time favorite treats and can be found in my purse, car and hidden around the house! Perfect for a long car ride or movie date!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos