Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME

This is a candy that I had to learn to like. As an adult I've had a much easier time swallowing these than I did as a child... Let me tell you though, Swedish Fish are now one of my favorites!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Green bay wi

One of my favorite candies, they are so sweet and chewy. One of my favorite childhood candies and will always be a favorite!
Raquel B.
Raquel B.

Yummy tasting and always consistent. If this item had no food coloring and was made from all natural ingredients I would purchase it much more often. I would also enjoy it that much more.
Anne W.
Anne W.
Brooklyn, NY

These fishies are so good! They have a distinct sticky texture with a semi-hard exterior. Its kind of fun to bite into it. And the flavor is sweet like a twizzler but it has an indistinct fruity flavor. Its really tasty and definitely addictive. Btw Swedish Fish are ACTUALLY Swedish!
Aleesa B.
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA

These are gross!!! One of the worst gummy candy out there. I turn these down every time. Then the gross taste gets stuck in your teeth!
Emily F.
Emily F.

Ugh these things are one of the nastiest candies ever. They taste like children's medicine! And the texture is so weird.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Fort Payne, AL

I love these little fish! They are sweeter than redvines or twizzlers, and in my opinion, have a better strawberry flavor. They are chewy and amazing, the only downside is that they get stuck in your teeth.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL

I love these. They have a completely different taste than most candy. They are chewy and not too sweet. A classic, you must try!
Laura T.
Laura T.

So yummy, family favorite! Cheap too!! My kids love them, can't stop eating them!
Brittnie G.
Brittnie G.
Solvay, NY

I love these. The are my favorite gummy type candy. Who doesn't love something where you get all the red ones?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now