Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Whittney R.
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I don't think anyone hates Swedish fish. They're so wonderful and have the perfect taste of sweetness!
cheyenne k.
cheyenne k.
Hegins, PA
These are great for the whole family and to make quick and yummy snacks with and they last a long time
Elaina M.
Elaina M.
Dec. 23, 2015, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I've never really had a liking for Swedish fish because they don't have any flavor, other than sugar.
Erika L.
Erika L.
These are so delicious! One of my top favorite candies of all time! love the chewy texture and flavor
Audrey J.
Audrey J.
Jackson, MS
My favorite candy, even though it's bad for my teeth. It's really yummy but only in small increments.
Gail J.
Gail J.
Tucker, GA
A low calorie snack for the days when my sweet tooth request something special. A childhood favorite.
lily H.
lily H.
San Diego, CA
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies out there it tastes so good and It is one of my weaknesses
Mary K.
Mary K.
Manchester, TN
I'm addicted to these. I can't eat just one, I have to have the whole bag. Best candy for the movies!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Nisswa, MN
A hands-down favorite. Gummy candy always scores high with me, and Swedish Fish are one of the best!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Warren, MI
I'm a big fan of Swedish fish. They are so sweet and chewy all at the same time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?