Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Oneida, Il

I bought these thinking they might taste good. Like gummy bears. They do not.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH

I bought these to use as tackle in a candy tackle box I made for my husband on Valentine's Day. They were so cute and yummy too
Christina V.
Christina V.

This is my boyfriend's favorite candy! I always buy it for him, and in fact, I have two Theater sized boxes waiting to be put in a gift bag for his birthday in two weeks! They're the perfect level of chewiness and the flavor is juicy and delicious. We always have room in our tummies for these sweet treats.
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
NH

A little too sweet for me. Loved them as a kid but not so much as an adult.
Haylie H.
Haylie H.
Abbeville, LA

My husband and I love this candy. We could eat it till we get sick. Its so good! This is the number one candy we sneak into the movies
sarah s.
sarah s.
Kamloops, British Columbia

Horrible. Personally.they are to sweet and chewy - but my best friend loves them.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies, reminds me of when I was little, there was an old fashioned store near me that actually sold penny candy and i would get these all the time.
christina w.
christina w.
Yakima, WA

I love this candy. I have also used them and made an "under the water" drink for my kids. Used blue juice (ocean water) and put the fishy's in there. It turned out great!
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA

My favorite gummy candy ever!!! love it
Amy M.
Amy M.
Merced, CA

My favorite candy . I just love how this candy isn't hard candy, its soft and not too sweet and sticky. I wonder how they did it?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now