The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,410 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I just received a free bag of these from Kroger and I forgot how much that I like them
I love this candy! It was always my favorite to bring to movies--as i get older though I become less of a fan of the consistency but regardless still a classic
Amazing candy that is definitely my favorite! Perfect candy for kids of all ages!!!!!!
Soooooooooo yummy!! :) You will have to see for yourself how amazing these little fish are. I used to be obsessed with gummy bears than I switched it up to these.
There is nothing better than Swedish fish. I could eat these every day. Not too chewy.
Love Swedish fish! The big bag is nice for sharing along with keeping it fresh if you want to spread it out over time.
Swedish fish are a long time favorite of mine. They have been around forever. I love gummy candy and the flavor of Sweedish Fish is great.
Delicious! And the mini Swedish fish are the perfect treat for my daughter while potty training!
I can eat a whole bag of these. I love how chewy they are and the flavor lasts forever. They are just like chips, you can't just have one.
Always a classic go to sweet treat. These are so good and always great w popcorn at the movies too
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos