The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these! So yummy. Great for snacking on at night while watching movies and I don't feel all too guilty about eating them!
I bought the biggest bag I could find when I went snack shopping to stalk my dorm room before my parents left. I love these fish candies.
Whenever I'm in a candy store, Swedish Fish are must-haves simply because they remind me of my childhood. Simple, plain, cherry goodness.
This is a favorite candy and is gelatin free so it is also vegan! If you eat too many you'll get tired of it quickly
My boyfriend loves Swedish Fish and it's become a tradition to buy them when we go see a movie. Delicious.
All time favorite sweet treat !! You can never go wrong with Swedish fish again just brush your teeth after
This is my all time favorite candy! Not too sweet not too tart just right. The best part is they are fat free also!!
Swedish fish are amazing. they taste great and they're low calorie which makes them great for people watching their weight. (*coughs* me)
Although I am all for chocolate. Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love how fresh and chewy they are. It's a perfect movie snack.
Literally the BEST candy ever!!!! I could eat these all day. They are so sweet and chewy, I absolutely love them!!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos