Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Kingsville , Tx

Swedish fish are my absolute favorite I can finish the whole bag in one sitting:) they taste so good and there so affordable I could buy them all the time! Whenever I want something sweet these candies are my go to..
Nerma K.
Nerma K.
Arnold, MO

They are delicious I could eat a whole pack of these bad boys! I love them I have loved them ever since I can remember I love them sooooo MUCH!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bois D Arc, MO

I know that lots of people like these but I can't stand them! I remember when I was little my sister absolutely loved them.. she would always pick some up from the gas station, so she let me try some once and it was terrible. maybe it's just an acquired taste?
Norma T.
Norma T.

Love these, have recently gotten addicted to them! :) Have found that ones IN a box and then in a bag are much less sticky- i believe they are kept fresher! :)
danielle w.
danielle w.
Mayfield, KY

I have a problem with Gummy things and these fish, are very slimy and i believe there hard to eat.
Rachel  S.
Rachel S.
New Wilmington, PA

Sweedish fish are my favorite candy. I'm currently eating some and I can't stop, won't stop. They are chewy, sweet, and delectable. YUMMMMM
Grace D.
Grace D.
Oak Park, IL

These things are delicious. The gummy is so good and the fish are kinda funny. Don't buy the knockoffs from CVS hough. They are not the same thing
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Richmond, VA

I thought I would love these bc I love gummies and these seem to be very popular. Unfortunately I found them to be a bit bland and not a good texture. I'm not sure I understand the popularity but I will take a lot of other gummies over these any day!
briana g.
briana g.
Flat Rock, MI

Swedish fish are seriously one of the best candies I've ever eaten.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Emmetsburg, IA

This is probably my favorite candy ever! It's the perfect variety of sweet and chewy that makes for a delicious treat, I could eat a whole bag!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?