22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My ultimate forvorite candies as a child these bring back so many memories. I dont eat candies often but these are my favorite
These are one of my favorite gummies. Has a really great taste! I can eat them anytime of the day. And my kids love them also.
I love Swedish Fish. I just wish they stayed soft longer. Once the bag is open they tend to get hard even if you close it good
I enjoy the taste of this soft candy. It not too sweet. It's very affordable. Children love the soft texture and the taste too.
Everyone I know hates these but I love them. They fit nicely into the purse so that we can sneak them into the movie theaters.
Love swedish fish. They are so soft and full of flavor. I buy them and all of the kids in the house and their friends eat them.
These are my favorite! Reminds me.of when I was a kid and still tastes exactly.the same as I remember ! Chewy and subtly sweet
I love Swedish fish. It satisfies my sweets craving and it's so yummy. I love the little Pack's as a snack through out the day.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos