Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA

My favorite gummy candy ever!!! love it
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sultan, WA

These are so chewy and delicious!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Roy, UT

Love these! These are fun and of course great! I love the Halloween pouches they have a perfect amount! Sometimes I find myself and good friend with an empty bag of used to be Swedish fish... the fun pouches are the way to go!
Jastina B.
Jastina B.
Marietta, PA

My husband loves loves theses he has to have them all the time.once you have one you will eat the whole bag.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.

These things are super chewy! They don't have an overly sweet taste, which I like. The only thing that keeps me from gobbling these is how they stick to your teeth. I have to WORK to keep these out of my teeth. lol.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA

Love them. Especially when they're chilled in either the fridge or freezer. Cannot have too many though, will make me sick to my stomach. I do like how don't have to chew as long and break my jaw to eat them ! :)
Josie M.
Josie M.
Sandy, UT

My little boy loves getting this candy and taking it to the movie theater!
Christine S.
Christine S.

I have always loved these- they're really tasty and you only need a few to satisfy your sweet tooth
Glayol K.
Glayol K.
Irvine, CA

These are soo good, one of my top favorites. Delicious, sweet, and I can't get enough.
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
Lakeland, FL

They have an awesome flavor but a little too chewy for my liking. So i generally just suck on them like hard candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now