Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Becky O.
Becky O.
Delphi, IN
A delicious raspberry taste with a chewy texture. Swedish fish are some of my favorite types of candy!
Marianna M.
Marianna M.
Amazing and they taste so good and but they do stay stuck in your teeth but overall they are very good
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
N Smithfield, RI
Grab a handful and go! Easy go to snack. Low fat is always a plus when your a candy lover like myself!
Kristalle P.
Kristalle P.
Orange Park, FL
My all time favorite. Not too sweet, not too gummy. Super, super yummy. Me and my kids just love them!
Whittney R.
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I don't think anyone hates Swedish fish. They're so wonderful and have the perfect taste of sweetness!
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Fort Collins, CO
Great for an avid Swedish fish lover. Great deal for the size of the bag and nice that it's resealable
cheyenne k.
cheyenne k.
Hegins, PA
These are great for the whole family and to make quick and yummy snacks with and they last a long time
Elaina M.
Elaina M.
Dec. 23, 2015, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I've never really had a liking for Swedish fish because they don't have any flavor, other than sugar.
Erika L.
Erika L.
These are so delicious! One of my top favorite candies of all time! love the chewy texture and flavor
Mary K.
Mary K.
Manchester, TN
I'm addicted to these. I can't eat just one, I have to have the whole bag. Best candy for the movies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?