Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Glastonbury, CT

I love these candy! They're the best fruity candy out there, only downside they get stuck in your teeth.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Swedish fish is so amazing! When they give it out for Halloween I get so happy because they're so tasty and fun to eat. :)
Sarina R.
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC

Swedish fish have been a chewy cherry favorite of mine since I first started eating them. Whenever I have sour patch kids I love the red ones because they remind me of Swedish Fish.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

I love swedish fish! They would be an "A" if they were consistent in texture / flavor when I buy them, even when I buy them from the same place twice I feel as they are never quite the same - sometimes they are harder (or softer) and sometimes they have very little flavor, not quite sure what's going on there but nevertheless I continue to buy and enjoy them.
Krista K.
Krista K.
San Diego, CA

I absolutely love these, my boyfriend and I buy bags of these and munch on them when we crave some sugar. They are so delicious!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Scranton, PA

Probably one of the best gummy candies around!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT

Best with the Swedish fish vodka, let them stay there over night, it's perfect(((:
Teri L.
Teri L.
Phoenix, AZ

These are my favorite type of gummy and the only fish I will eat. I got my best friend and mother addicted to these. I just love them.
Eván G.
Eván G.

I know it's bad to eat so many back to back, but I'll eat so many till the point it hurts my stomach. They're just so yummy! Get fat free snack, but be careful with the amount you eat. Everything in moderation! I know, I should take my own advice lol.
Ciara G.
Ciara G.
Virginia Bch, VA

One of my favorite all-time candies! I cant eat just one when I eat them..literally amazing!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now