Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ansley G.
Ansley G.
Dalton, GA

Swedish Fish are the most tasty and full of flavor chewy candy that Ive ever tried. I love how they don't stick to your teeth, but chew up super easy. They are definitely one of my top go-to products when I need to curb that sweet tooth craving.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX

I love these candies! I prefer having the all red flavored ones instead of the multicolored ones. They are the perfect size and just the right amount of sweetness. I also love how many there are in the package! One of my favorite types of candy!
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL

When I first heard of Swedish Fish, my honest first thought was "why would I want to eat candy with the name fish in it? Gross!" BUT, I never knock it until I try it! These are cute little red fish and they are so good! They are sweet and gummy.
Andrett P.
Andrett P.
Charlotte, NC

I've loved these things since I was a child. Not to chewy and really flavorful. The best part is there is now a resealable package. There are imitators but nothing beats the taste of the originals. I love these things and could eat them all day.
Christina G.
Christina G.
La habra, Ca

So fun to eat and the one flavor is soo yummy ... It's a very unique gummy and isn't as sticky as must gummies . It depends where they are purchased most times you can get them for a decent price. I would totally recommend these they are yummy !
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.

Swedish fish are the bomb. They are so chewy and delicious and its flavor is amazing. They are very affordable and anyone could buy it. It's a great value and its an item I would recommend over and over again. 5 STARS FOR EXCELLENCE! LOVE ITT!!!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD

I've been eating these since I was a small child. Over the years the size of the candy have decreased and the amount you get. The flavor is slightly different as well. I do not purchase these anymore due to these changes. The prices are average.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY

I have always loved Swedish Fish. They are very good and they are not too sweet. They are a gummy candy, but they aren't that gummy. You don't have to chewy these for a long time, like you do most gummies. I would buy these in cups. I love them.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA

Classic! I giggled when I was at Trader Joes and saw Scandinavian Swimmers, these are a mainstay. I use them to garnish a Swedish Fish martini, Pinnacle makes this flavored vodka that's very convincing! Great for kids, and the big kids at heart!
Aimee C.
Aimee C.

I love swedish fish, I could honestly eat the whole bag every time we buy them! They're soft and easy to chew. They also have a great taste. They're very affordable and I will continue to purchase them. I would highly recommend them to a friend.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now