22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love swedish fish. But I think they've changed the recipe recently, because when I leave them out to get crunchy on the outside they always seem to stay just as gooey as when I first opened them, which is a little concerning.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Swedish Fish are from a long time ago back in my childhood days. They still taste the same just as good as always. If you have a sweet tooth you could eat some of these. These Swedish Fish candies will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX
LOVE, LOVE swedish fish .. definitely a good candy to have when you have a sweet tooth. To me though, swedish fish has a type of cherry flavor, but it is still good. Swedish fish also goes well w/ certain alcoholic beverages ;)
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a classic fruity chewy candy. It has kind of a strawberry flavor and its not too soft or too chewy to eat. I always forget about them, but once I start eating them I get addicted! I'd rather eat these than twizzlers.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
i love swedish fish. when i go to the movies i always seem to buy a bag and have a few throughout the movie. sometimes they can be very chewy and get stuck in your teeth. but they taste so good. there addicting so be careful!!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Belle Vernon, PA
I remember when I was younger going to the candy store and getting penny candy and always choose Swedish Fish!!!! Now that I'm older still a fan and you can get this big bag at Walmart for a great price!!!! Def would buy again
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Great Falls
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Haneen D.
Haneen D.
Silver Spring, MD
Swedish fish are my absolute go to when I'm craving sugar. They have a very distinct flavor very unique to them. The texture of these is not like most gummy candy but more reminiscent to licorice. And fun fact: they are vegan!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
My daughter must have seen a commercial because she asked specifically for a bag of "little red fish" So I got her a big bag in the candy aisle not knowing they came in a stand up bag and that biota had an offer on the brand!
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
Swedish Fish are the best! Such a great quick snack. I love these lil gummies. Just enough sweetness. Just writing about them makes me want to go out & buy some! Great price and taste, can't go wrong when you combine the two.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?