Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Anderson, IN

They're chewy, tasty, and last forever. I'm not a big candy person, but I just can't pass on Swedish Fish if they're available. As with most candies, the price is low; and cheaper, alternative brands just don't meet the mark. I can't wait to restock!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Phoenix

Love that these are one of the vegan candies available at most stores. They're the perfect amount of chewy and sweet!! It is always impossible for me to find a good candy without reading the ingredients... But I no longer do so as these are my go to!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Port Orange, Fl

Very sweet. I love these when they come in the huge bag. I think they are the most affordable when you get them at Sam's club or Costco. Very good value. I like the taste but I hate when they get stuck to your teeth. I would recommend these to anyone
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA

These candy fish are so addictive and good. But be aware: they will make you go to the bathroom if you eat too many. That's the only downside. The other issue is that you basically eat the whole bag before you know it then are in the bathroom a lot.
Justine G.
Justine G.
Albany, NY

They're a classic for a reason. Always love these, especially at the movie theatre or on a car ride. They don't make your hands sticky, and they're so delicious. I even like them when they get a little bit stale. They're cheap, fun, and easy to eat.
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT

Swedish fish are the perfect gummy candy for me when I'm looking for something that is just a sweet treat. I feel like they aren't overly sweet to the point where they make you feel sick to your stomach, they just have a really nice balanced flavor.
One of my favorite....so good, chewy sweet little fish. I love the red fish...This big bag is a great value. I eat these a few times a month. I would recommend these to everyone. A good treat to try every now and then. Be aware...they are addicting.
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Clementon, NJ

I love Swedish Fish candy! It's one of my favorites growing up! I haven't had it in years but now writing this review makes me want some. I know my next trip to the grocery store I'll stop and get some because it truly is one of my favorite candies!
Erin K.
Erin K.

The sweet gummy flavor of Swedish Fish are a welcome treat whenever I go to the movie theater. A distinctly cherry flavor, I eat them often, as I love cherry flavoring. They are a good value, and can be found at basically any store that sells candy.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Medford, MA

They're Swedish Fish...do they need a review? They're candy, they're fine. They're too sticky for me but I indulge every now and then when I want something sweet. They're definitely not good for your teeth but they're candy so I guess it's expected.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now