The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish candy. I love the cherry flavor it's so fruity and satisfying. The texture is pleasing too. I always have these on road trips. They are great to have around. Fat free too which is a plus.
I love these! I eat them at least once a week, there not too sticky like most gummy candy and they have a nice flavor I'm not too much of a sweets person but I will deff devour a bag of these with no problem
This are good I'm a really big fan the only negative this to say about them is after a while they start tasting like rubbery a little but other than that they taste great and the are perfect to watch a movie
Love Swedish fish! Great kind of candy! Nice & chewy! Great taste as well! Always have them for a quick snack and for on the go type of situations! Amazing! Pricing is good as well! You buy what you pay for!
You can't go wrong with Swedish fish. They will take care of a sweet tooth. They are plain and simple but they have a great taste and will either make you want to eat the whole bag or go back for more later!
Life life life. I grew up eating these. Going on a road trip? Bring these. The movies? Bring these. Sitting at home? Eat these. Hands down one of my most favorite candies ever. I will never get sick of these
I love these candy ..chewy and sweet just the kind of candy I like . I love taking this in my purse when ever I need a sback when I'm in class. I love how they don't make your hands sticky when eating these .
I used to love this candy as a child. i recently stopped by at rite aid and picked this candy up and wow. i regret not getting it sooner. Its amazing. the packaging is so adorable and its very soft and chewy
These are fun for decorative desserts, but are also delicious! I will sometimes put these on cupcakes or in an alcoholic drink to look like its swimming around. It kind of in a way taste similar to twizzlers
Best freaking gummy so swear! These are so juicy and good. I eat there every time I see them and I end up buying them. Best flavor it's affordable and it comes with a lot of gummies. Plus they are cute fish.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos