Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Charlie C.
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
My favorite candy next to recees. Swedish fish are fish shaped candies that taste a bit like cherry Jell-O. They do not have the consistency of gummy worms as they hold their shape better. Also pretty cheap compared to other candies.
Roeni A.
Roeni A.
These are my favorite candies ever and they come in all red ! That is the dream of any kid ever haha. If I buy a big bag of this don't be surprised if it doesn't last longer than a day. My entire family enjoys it even my grandmother
Holly G.
Holly G.
Washburn, WI
Delicious and super addicting soft and chewy fish shaped candy! Not only do kids love them. But so do adults! They have a smooth feel to them and they are very soft. They are not sticky when you chew them either. Love Swedish Fish!
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA
An excellent snack for going to the movies or at home watching TV. The gummy fish can make any evening a little but better. If you eat too many you may get a bit of a waxy feeling on your tongue, but they are prefect in moderation!
Vivien F.
Vivien F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Favorite movie snack to just throw in my bag and go. Price is cheap and you can get them in smaller boxes. A simple little candy that is so good: definitely rebuy all the time. Only thing is I don't like how it sticks to your teeth
Erin K.
Erin K.
Ramona, CA
Jan. 4, 2016, 6:27 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are really delicious and a great candy to munch on. Even better is the 7lb bag you can buy that's meant to share with friends but is best hidden in a draw where you can savor them all yourself without having to share.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Leominster, MA
I don't know how anyone could not love Swedish Fish!! They're my favorite candy so far. So chewy and they have such an awesome flavor. It's somewhere between cherry and strawberry, but it's so unique that you can't quite place it!
Ladii D L.
Ladii D L.
I love and hate it. It taste great but so gummy.. feels like you can rip off a tooth ( my daughter actually did when her tooth was loose, she bit it and came right off). Buy with caution, make sure you have noting loose on there !
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
These are great gummy candies with a good flavor! I don't eat them often, but I do enjoy them. The only thing I don't like is they get stuck easier in your teeth than other gummies. They are worth the purchase for the great taste.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Scottsdale, AZ
April 6, 2016, 6:35 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are always a great snack, especially if you need a little sugary snack to keep in your purse. I eat them about once or twice a month. Flavor is good. Spend the money on this brand versus the "generic". It's worth it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?