Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
These are the best candies I love and they are so chewable the taste of it is incredible.
Lexa H.
Lexa H.
Cedar City, UT
Dec. 29, 2015, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Sweet and tasty. have never had an issue with Swedish fish. my boyfriends favorite candy.
Daniel  S.
Daniel S.
Once you eat one you just can't stop I find these candies to be so addicting. I love them
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Rocky River, OH
I use this candy as rewards for my class. They love it! They always ask me for more fish!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Just like fruit snacks one of mine and my boyfriends favorite candy I always find myself trying to find these
Sara K.
Sara K.
Lancaster, SC
Absolutely love Swedish Fish... well only the red ones haha. They red ones are the only ones that I will eat!
Anne G.
Anne G.
Swedish fish are one of my go-to fruity candies. They have a nice gummy texture that isn't too hard to chew.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Pella, IA
Love to eat these out of the freezer! They are excellent to munch on! Sometimes get too sticky if not frozen
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Best tasting candy ever. Chewy, delicious and perfect. Afforable and doesn't melt. My all time favorite candy
Gabby F.
Gabby F.
Dec. 31, 2015, 1:41 a.m.
Review for: Bag
WOST CANDY!! THE ONLY FLAVOR IT HAS IS PASTE FLAVOR!! IT IS HARD AND NOT EVEN CHEWY LIKE ITS SUPPOSE TO BE!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?