Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL

These are alright, but ive never really been a huge fan of them. I remember having them as a kid, but I never get them now.
Ayona W.
Ayona W.
Allen Park , Mi

My boyfriend and I love these because they are just an easy not overly sweet candy candy to eat.!!
Brittnie G.
Brittnie G.
Solvay, NY

I love these. The are my favorite gummy type candy. Who doesn't love something where you get all the red ones?
Nasha M.
Nasha M.
Prattville, AL

Omg i would always find these things in my halloween candy bag when i was little. they only had one flavor i think. i guess i just don't like these candies
Morganne J.
Morganne J.

I loooooooove sweedy fish
That's what my little brother calls them we sit and eat them all day they are great
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA

I love these little fish! I think they have great flavor and not overpoweringly sweet, don't get me wrong, they are sweet, just not as sweet as other gummy candies. These are on my top 5 list of best gummy candy.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA

I use these as a reward during potty training time. My kids love the red fish, and it has always been a favorite of mine. I always stretch the fish out before eating. :)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY

I have mixed feelings about sweedish fish. The taste is good but they get stuck in your teeth and can be really hard,
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are one of my fav candy. its not too sweet & its chewy so i just really love them!
Tariah B.
Tariah B.

Gummys are good but I don't quite like these kinds. They just don't seem "chewy" or taste good. I hate when bits of it gets stuck in my teeth feels so gross.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now