The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,408 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Definitely my top 5 fav candies fruity gummy and tasty . Affordable not pricey at all.
Swedish fish are so addicting and taste so good i love them so much i can them everday
My favorite candy since childhood. I buy the large bag and munch on it while studying!
My wife loves these! They're kinda sticky when it comes to teeth but totally worth it!
My favorite treat. Can't have sweets but once in a while I love these. I am like a kid.
My daughter likes them and has been eating them for years they are really cheap to buy.
Love love love these candies, really like them for alcoholic fish bowls, love the taste
My favorite candy of all time! Perfect texture, delicious lingonberry flavor. The best!
I love Swedish fish! There my favorite candy! These can be bought literally everywhere
Love them they taste like raspberry and its soo yummy to me a lot of people think I'm weird
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos