Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nasha M.
Nasha M.
Prattville, AL

Omg i would always find these things in my halloween candy bag when i was little. they only had one flavor i think. i guess i just don't like these candies
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA

I love these little fish! I think they have great flavor and not overpoweringly sweet, don't get me wrong, they are sweet, just not as sweet as other gummy candies. These are on my top 5 list of best gummy candy.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA

I use these as a reward during potty training time. My kids love the red fish, and it has always been a favorite of mine. I always stretch the fish out before eating. :)
Tariah B.
Tariah B.

Gummys are good but I don't quite like these kinds. They just don't seem "chewy" or taste good. I hate when bits of it gets stuck in my teeth feels so gross.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Cypress, CA

These chewy gummy fish are SO good! Beware: they are addicting! Love these when I want to splurge.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm not a gummy fan in the least, but I love Swedish Fish! They just taste really good.

One of the things I do for my kids is make kid friendly sushi with them. Take a Rice Krispie Treat and put a couple of Swedish Fish on them, roll the RKT and then take a Fruit Roll Up to wrap around the outside. Cut into slices and serve. The kiddos love it!
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana , Tx

The best in the world!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI

So very yummy and the rest color is so nice to look at. I just am not to big on how they stick to your teeth. But it all works out because the flavor is great!
Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA

Swedish fish is a candy for grown ups and kids alike. Who could resist the chewy yummy flavor.
Maryann F.
Maryann F.
Seffner, FL

I hate the way swedish fish taste they r plain and make my mouth dry :( i much rather hsve a starbust or something with more flavor and taste Swedish fish are boring candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?