The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
They are delicious and you can share them with your friends. Our toddler loves to play with them while eating the. They are sweet but not too sweet.
Love swedish fish. They are so soft and full of flavor. I buy them and all of the kids in the house and their friends eat them.
These are pretty tasty though I actually prefer good old fashioned gummy bears but these are pretty good for movie snacks and a girls night in party
Sweet, chewy, delicious candy. It has a cherry flavor and is a little tougher than the usual gummy candy, but still a favorite.
Swedish fish aren't my favorite but I think pretty good their not nasty but I'm just not a huge fan of them
Is it bad that I can eat the bag in a day? Maybe. Do I really care? Not really. Same great candy I've eaten since I was little.
Delicious candy. You just can't eat one and stop they are super addictive and I always want more
These are a little bland and i would not eat them very often but if ur craving something thats gummy these would be a quick way to fix that craving
My husband always seems to grab these when we're down the candy aisle. For a man with no sweet tooth, these sure give him one!
My boys love this candy. I also love this old school candy..glad it can still be found and is still cheap.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos