Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Virginia Beach, VA

Most unique tasting candy ever!!!! I love this soooo Much!! Putting it in sprite and coloring the drink blue creates a fun summer drink that's a snack too!! ❤️
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies, reminds me of when I was little, there was an old fashioned store near me that actually sold penny candy and i would get these all the time.
Dani M.
Dani M.

I like all of these assorted flavors but nothing is quite like the original. Still some great flavors
Maryy D.
Maryy D.

My favorite sweet candy. Don't eat candy like that but when I'm craving something I can definitely eat a whole bag of these! There not too sweet not too hard or soft just the perfect Candy! Recommend it to anyone and there not expensive at all!
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Las Vegas, NV

Im not saying they're not good, but every time i buy these they are super hard! at first i thought it was where i was buying it, but it doesn't matter where it. they are always hard.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I grew up eating these..I used to go nuts over these as a child..I'm 22 and I still love em..Idk what it is about them that I love but I just love them
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
West Warwick, RI

Love swedish fish! One of my favorite candies since I was a child.
Zhoumin L.
Zhoumin L.
Fresh Meadows, NY

They r good..but they always stuck in my teeth so i don't know...
J m.
J m.
Sciotoville, OH

I absolutely love the flavor of Swedish fish, the only thing that bothers me is they always stick to my teeth!
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Bernardino, CA

I LOVE THESE! This is my all-time favorite candy! So delicious and addicting!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now