Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Marianna C.
Marianna C.
These candies are great they aren't too chewy but just the right amount of chewy. They taste great.!
Emily J.
Emily J.
My husband loves these and always has to grab a bag when we are in the check out lane. The design is cute too.
Nay S.
Nay S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Omg! I can get a whole bag of these! Gotta keep these away! I love the flavor! It has the right chewy texture!
Daren e.
Daren e.
Valrico, FL
You can never go wrong with these. Chewy, addicting little red fishies. Only problem is when the bag is empty.
Stephanie  F.
Stephanie F.
I'm not impressed with these. I always had a negative thought just bc they were always in vending machines lol
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I could eat this candy all day and not get tired of itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ its pretty much my go to candy when I'm in any store
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
All time favorite candy. Chewy, cherry/strawberry flavoring. They're very addicting for me
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Rocky River, OH
I use this candy as rewards for my class. They love it! They always ask me for more fish!
Becky F.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
I tend to go for chewy candy so when I want something sweet, I usually grab Swedish fish.
Aishah B.
Aishah B.
Lilburn, GA
These are really good and chewy but sometimes they can be a bit hard and i wish they would make more flavors.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?