Add a Photo

I really like these!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Papillion, NE

These are my favorite gummy candies. Love the flavor of them.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Springfield, MO

I could eat a whole bag of these if I didn't have self control. It's one of those candies that I think I should not like, but I can't stay away.
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
Santa Barbara, CA

They aren't the BEST candy, but if you're looking for a not-too-sweet snack, then you found it!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Fernley, NV

I am not a huge candy person but whenever I see this I always want some. The are the perfect combo of chewy, sweet, and when chocolate isn't available it hits the sweet tooth! I could really go for some right about now!
Carine C.
Carine C.
brampton, ontario

This candy is great its sweet and chewy what i love!!
Corissa W.
Corissa W.
Charlottesville, VA

With a name like Swedish Fish you might think this candy is gross. But it's sweet and chewy. Nothing to be scared of here.
angie s.
angie s.

I loveeeee Swedish Fish. One of my favorite candies. Sweet, Soft and Chewy. Super yummy.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA

If you are looking for an awesome candy to snack on, swedish fish are wonderful. I love how chewy they are and the flavor is seriously mouthwatering. There will be none left once I open the bag!
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Chattanooga, TN

These things are so disgusting I can't even take it I try them every year just to see if my liking changes never does!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now