Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Des Moines, IA

MY favorite candy ever! ITs so good ! i eat this all the time! I stocked up when the halloween candy was on sale !! Its yummy & chewy (:
Paige R.
Paige R.

Swedish fish are really great. They're one of my favorite candies. The only problem with them is that most of the time, they are too dry and not very soft and chewy.
Alynna N.
Alynna N.
Tucker, GA

Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ

My favorite candy for Friday night movie night seriously so delicious and soft. It's better because it has its own delicious flavor. I eat these at least once A month. Repurchasing for life.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT

These are my moms favorite candy, so i always had some when she was eating them. I like them a lot however i get sick of the candy fast if i eat too many. i also don't like the fact that they stick to my teeth so easily.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Mount Victory, OH

My husband loves these things! I'm not that crazy about them, though. I don't like the powdery stuff on them and I think they are kinda hard.
Katheryn Vanessa D.
Katheryn Vanessa D.
Kissimmee, FL

One my favorite candies, so soft and not too sticky and absolutely delicious
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

As a kid, we used to get Swedish Fish at the Sears candy counter. Well, the candy counter is long gone but I recall hoping to get as many red fish as possible in the bag! Now, it's perfection to get a bag of Swedish Fish, all red, that taste the same way they did 20 years ago or 30 years ago. Best candies!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ

I love Swedish Fish, there are so good. they taste almost like strawberry, i don't know i can't even discribe the tast, but i am a fan !
KIM H.
KIM H.

You just can't have a few. before i know it i have eaten most of the bag. very tasty! i only like the red ones, the colored ones just aren't as good
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now