Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Karen R.
Karen R.

Swedish Fish are a classic. They have been around for years. I love them but they stick to my teeth. Oh who cares! I still have to eat them. They are my favorite.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Goodells, MI

I absolutely love these! They are definitely my favorite candy. They have great flavor and I could just eat them all day long. I mostly like to eat them in the movie theater because they don't make a bunch of noise like other candy and they are just the best thing to chew on. :)
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are the most tasty fish I have ever eaten... plus they are fat free.
Anaise V.
Anaise V.

This candy reminds me of my childhood. It was my favorite movie theatre candy. Now, it's much too sweet for me. The memories of it are what I truly give a 5 star rating!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

My roommate in college loved these so much. I never understood why, they just do not taste very good to me!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

These are the ultimate red gummies! I love love looooooove Swedish fish! They are perfect for snacking.
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Vienna, VA

I like them but unfortunately I'm allergic to it.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH

I bought these to use as tackle in a candy tackle box I made for my husband on Valentine's Day. They were so cute and yummy too
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

Love Swedish fish! Reminds me of my childhood! Great big ooohyy gooey fish! Yummmmy
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY

These are good but you can't eat a bunch of these because then they start to taste like plastic. I don't know why the aftertaste is what I get but its it pleasant.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now