The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,391 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are one of my favorite candies I eat them everyday at my lunch time the flavor is really good
You can't go went with Swedish fish! If you #love the red sour patch kid the best then you might as well buy you a bag of just Swedish fish! It has the #best flavor in one bag. I could eat a whole bag every day!
I love Swedish fish! They have the perfect chewy texture and classic fruity taste that I love!
Review for: Bag
This is my all time favorite candy! Not too sweet not too tart just right. The best part is they are fat free also!!
This candy is probably my all time favorite. It's a sweet and chewey candy it's delicious.
Love these. My sister got me hooked on to these when I was younger. I could eat these all day. Totally some of my favorite candy ever
Swedish fish is awesome for those who love candy! I can't figure out what the red flavor is...it's not strawberry, cherry, fruit punch, or watermelon. But it is really pleasant, fruity and not too sweet.
Love these I can eat a whole bag in one setting, they are so good and not too sweet. And bonus they keep really well not that they sit around very long!
I absolutely love Swedish fish!! They have an awesome taste and are easy to eat. a favorite for my daughter as well!
Love Swedish fish. No other candy gummies will do. Comfort food. Even like Swedish fish flavored Rita's.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos