Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR

Just plain out ew. I hate this candy. If I was given a bag of these, I would probably just give them away to be honest. Gross Gross Gross.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
West Lafayette, IN

FAVORITE CANDY EVER!!!! Sooooo good!!(:
Chantal C.
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS

I like to eat these little guys with popcorn! It sounds weird but it is really good!
Teri A.
Teri A.
Vancouver, WA

These are my vice. I like chocolate. But I LOVE Swedish Fish. They provide just the right amount of sweetness. Not too little and not too much.
Anniesha H.
Anniesha H.
Loganville, GA

If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME

This is a candy that I had to learn to like. As an adult I've had a much easier time swallowing these than I did as a child... Let me tell you though, Swedish Fish are now one of my favorites!
Raquel B.
Raquel B.

Yummy tasting and always consistent. If this item had no food coloring and was made from all natural ingredients I would purchase it much more often. I would also enjoy it that much more.
Anne W.
Anne W.
Brooklyn, NY

These fishies are so good! They have a distinct sticky texture with a semi-hard exterior. Its kind of fun to bite into it. And the flavor is sweet like a twizzler but it has an indistinct fruity flavor. Its really tasty and definitely addictive. Btw Swedish Fish are ACTUALLY Swedish!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Fort Payne, AL

I love these little fish! They are sweeter than redvines or twizzlers, and in my opinion, have a better strawberry flavor. They are chewy and amazing, the only downside is that they get stuck in your teeth.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL

I love these. They have a completely different taste than most candy. They are chewy and not too sweet. A classic, you must try!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?