The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,424 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I got a little bag of these the other day for my son. It's fun for him to try the things I used to enjoy when I was his age. :)
I love Swedish Fish. They have this nice chewy texture and yummy taste. It's so good and I would recommend others to try them.
Swedish fish is good but sometimes it goes both ways where its too chewy or its too hard. But besides that the flavor is good.
Love, love, LOVE Sweedish Fish! They bring back so many childhood memories! Taste great, chewy, sweet, and seriously addictive!
These are one of my all-time favorite candies. I have to buy the small bag because I can't stop eating them once I get started!
Such a good candy to eat! Its so simple but at the same time its so delicious, its amazing and perfect for people of all ages.
Review for: Bag
My husband always seems to grab these when we're down the candy aisle. For a man with no sweet tooth, these sure give him one!
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are amazing! Strawberry is my favorite flavor and these are super strawberry flavored! They are chewy and amazing!
Very good flavor. Its my dads favorite candy and they're very sweet. They don't taste like medicine as I find some candies to do.
Not a big fan of Swedish Fish. They just seem to lack flavor. I would rather have Sour Patch Kids if I'm craving a sweet candy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos