Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Janelly V.
Janelly V.
Eagle Lake, TX

I love how chewy they are! Also they aren't too sweet but are still sweet! They are yummy! My favorite snack:)
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Fairfax, MO

One of my favorite candies! The texture and taste of these are to die for. I love the sweet and pretty unique taste these have! The gummy and soft texture is amazing!
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Imperial, CA

These are one of my favorite non-chocolate candies. They're chewy and fruity and down-right addicting!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Fayetteville, NY

This is by far one of my favorite candies, the big ones taste different than the small red ones. I much prefer to eat the small red ones. Delicious!
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Jacksonville, FL

These are one of my favs. Swear they put crack in em cause once you eat one, you've devoured the whole bag :)
Megan G.
Megan G.
Easley, SC

My absolute favorite chewy candy. The flavor is perfect every time and the candy is always consistently wonderful.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.

Not my favorite, but I know people who love them. The quality is good, but the flavor is not for me.
Yolandra B.
Yolandra B.
Wilmington, DE

This was my first candy ever and it still tastes great! I'm a big fan of gummy candies and cherry flavor, so these are perfect. For those who are a fan an live by a Rita's, definitely check out the Swedish Fish flavored italian ice, you won't be disappointed!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Calexico, CA

Has a different flavor but tastes good
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Burgettstown, PA

These are the best candies. I could seriously eat a huge bag of them. They are really gummy though :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now