Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Daren e.
Daren e.
Valrico, FL
You can never go wrong with these. Chewy, addicting little red fishies. Only problem is when the bag is empty.
Stephanie  F.
Stephanie F.
I'm not impressed with these. I always had a negative thought just bc they were always in vending machines lol
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I could eat this candy all day and not get tired of itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ its pretty much my go to candy when I'm in any store
Busari S.
Busari S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are a classic childhood candy. You can't go wrong with a big bag of Swedish fish :))
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Logan Twp, NJ
This chewy soft candy taste really good in the summer because they remind me of the beach
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
These are the best candies I love and they are so chewable the taste of it is incredible.
Becky F.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
I tend to go for chewy candy so when I want something sweet, I usually grab Swedish fish.
Lexa H.
Lexa H.
Cedar City, UT
Dec. 29, 2015, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Sweet and tasty. have never had an issue with Swedish fish. my boyfriends favorite candy.
Aishah B.
Aishah B.
Lilburn, GA
These are really good and chewy but sometimes they can be a bit hard and i wish they would make more flavors.
Asha B.
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA
I love love LOVE Swedish fish ! One of my favorite candies . It has such a unique taste .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?