The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,983 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is one of our favorite road trip or airplane foods! If we are going on a trip, Swedish fish are a given!
They are so good. They are soft chewy and delicious with every bite. I think there cute and have the same details of a real fish.
I can eat Swedish fish all day they are delicious and the best part is fat free I snack on these all the time
Best candy ever. Sweet without being too sweet. Gummy without being too sticky. I don't know why these candy aren't more popular.
Husbands fave treat so I buy these a lot. These are good fresh or old. They are amazing room temp or straight out of the freezer!
These are always a favorite of mine. They are sweet and aren't messy at all. They are nice to have a parties.
Swedish fish are so sweet and delicious. They are a fun snack for anyone! Once you have one you have trouble stopping until you've eaten the whole bag
Yum. Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They have more flavor and a better texture than your average gummy candy.
These candies are amazing, the only downside is the stick to your teeth, but other than that, they're great!
Swedish fish have the perfect fruity flavor. This is a great size to share. Thank you Swedish fish!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos