Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD

I'm not a huge fan of gummy candies, but Swedish Fish are by far my favorite! They are not too sticky & gooey, and the flavor is great!
Corey H.
Corey H.

One of my favorites! I love gummies, so these have a special place in my heart. They do get stuck in your teeth at times, but you forget all about it because of how addicting they are!
ana m.
ana m.
Tulsa, OK

When i first got these candy i thought they were not going to be good because they were hard and just had a weird texture! but when i tried it it was soo good no I'm like addicted to them!!
Steffi M.
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA

They are so gummy! I love these things! They aren't too sweet and when i usely eat fruity candy so this is candy is awesome!!
Megan W.

VERY ADDICTING I ALWAYS GET WHEN I GO TO THE MOVIES MY FAV SNACK
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Lapeer, Mi

These are my favorite candies. Ever. I love the flavor ( something berry-y.) and I love how they last forever (if you don't eat them, which doesn't happen often) And they are fat free.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Kennewick, WA

When I was pregnant I just could not get enough of these things. I had to have a big bag of these things at all times during my pregnancy.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR

I am not sure what about these little fish is so awesome, but man, they are AWESOME! I know they are a required taste, my boyfriend thinks I am crazy for liking them so much. But they have this fruity goodness about them and the chewiness too! So good!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Gaithersburg, MD

I am totally in love with them they are so good and addicting
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now