The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,425 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my weakness. I love to get a bag and snack on them at work. Only thing is I can't stop eating them they are so good.
I could eat these every day if I let myself! I have tried off brands and they add never as satisfying as the real thing too :)
So addictive. These are my go-to chewy candy. Gets stuck in your teeth but won't make them sensitive like other chewy candies.
I bought these to use as tackle in a candy tackle box I made for my husband on Valentine's Day. They were so cute and yummy too
I love Swedish Fish. I just wish they stayed soft longer. Once the bag is open they tend to get hard even if you close it good
I love swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. If you are looking for something gummy and sweet, these are perfect.
Just the right amount of chewy. good flavor. comes in a good variety of sizes and good price. One of my favorite go to gummies.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are amazing! Strawberry is my favorite flavor and these are super strawberry flavored! They are chewy and amazing!
These are my favorite! Reminds me.of when I was a kid and still tastes exactly.the same as I remember ! Chewy and subtly sweet
Review for: Bag
My all time favorite candy ! They are so chewy and delicious and the unique fish shape I swear makes them taste even better lol
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos