Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ken W.
Ken W.
Salem, NH

So full of sugar and so bad for my teeth, but these are so delicious and chewy!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

Can't just have one Swedish fish! These are addicting. I eat them at work as a snack during the day. They're so tasty :) My whole office enjoys them!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY

I love getting swedish fish at the movie theater. They're a classic snack. The only down side is they stick to your teeth but so worth it!
Diana D.
Diana D.
Sacramento, CA

Yes, i bite the heads off first! I also buy the big back with the intention of sharing-which I never do. There are usually opened bags under the seat in my car because I do not dare bring them in the house. I am grateful that they made ALL RED packages too! Such a great treat!
Kailen S.
Kailen S.
Blacksburg, VA

Such a flavorful and simple candy. Definitely my favorite sweet chewy candy. It tastes so good. My go to movie night snack. Worth the buy for sure!
Ellie H.
Ellie H.

My favorite candy great flavor kind of like cherry. The cute fish with details on them are accurate and aren't that chewy sticky or can melt.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
San Jose, CA

I love these. Chewy and tasty. I can keep eating them, even though they are all the same flavor I don't get tired of it.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

I love Swedish Fish. They have the perfect texture, perfect flavor, and of course you have to bite their heads off first. They're the perfect snack to have while driving long distances since they're not messy and only need one hand!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA

Love them. Especially when they're chilled in either the fridge or freezer. Cannot have too many though, will make me sick to my stomach. I do like how don't have to chew as long and break my jaw to eat them ! :)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Overland Park, KS

These are one of my favorite candies. I love their chewiness and sweet flavor. The only bad thing is that they seem to loose their freshness before I can finish a whole bag. :(
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now