Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Best tasting candy ever. Chewy, delicious and perfect. Afforable and doesn't melt. My all time favorite candy
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Dec. 26, 2015, 2:44 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are amazing! I could pretty much eat an entire bag to myself to be honest.
Iteria N.
Iteria N.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a childhood classic! These are great especially if you haven't had them in a while
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Waldorf, MD
Swedish fish are so good and chewy. Could eat them all day. I love candy but I know when to cut back on it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite candy of all time! I love these and they taste amazing! I really love all the colors to
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
So good! My latest candy addiction. Swedish fish is the perfect gummy candy. I prefer these to gummy bears.
Jammie B.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
Everyone in my house loves these! Soft and chewy and good flavor. Plus they are vegan which is even better!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
My favorite candy of all times I have bought this big bag once before & it didn't last very long in my house
Karla M.
Karla M.
Orlando, FL
Oldie but a goodie. I love sweedish fish. I grew up on these and love them to this day.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Dec. 24, 2015, 6:29 a.m.
Review for: Bag
I remember when fish cost a penny when I was small. one of my favorite and taste yummy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?