Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Saint Rose, LA

Just sit back and pop on after another in your mouth
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

They're okay, but they're REALLY chewy and sticky; they get stuck to your teeth, your gums, your fingers, each other. It's just kind of a hot mess. Plus they don't even taste that good. I'd prefer to go for something that's sweeter and has multiple different flavors.
Shae H.
Shae H.

Great flavor. awesome snack.
Shantel E.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY

There one of the classic candies you use to get from somebody or the store. There amazing there sweet and addictive ! I'd definitely eat more and more in a heartbeat.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Plymouth, IN

Swedish Fish are my favorite chewy candy! I could seriously eat them by the bucketful. There is something about the texture and the flavor. I'm not sure what it is, almost a strawberry, and the ever delicious chewiness of the candy itself. They're also fat free which is a plus considering how many of them I eat!
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR

Just plain out ew. I hate this candy. If I was given a bag of these, I would probably just give them away to be honest. Gross Gross Gross.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
West Lafayette, IN

FAVORITE CANDY EVER!!!! Sooooo good!!(:
Chantal C.
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS

I like to eat these little guys with popcorn! It sounds weird but it is really good!
Teri A.
Teri A.
Vancouver, WA

These are my vice. I like chocolate. But I LOVE Swedish Fish. They provide just the right amount of sweetness. Not too little and not too much.
Anniesha H.
Anniesha H.
Loganville, GA

If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?