Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Anita W.
Anita W.
Arcadia, CA

This candy is great for anyone that loves cherry flavored candy. I absolutely love the texture of this candy because it so chewy and gooey.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL

I have never liked Swedish fish! honestly any kind of red candy I don't like etc..twizzlers,red gummy bears,swedish fish... I just don't like the gummy these are made out of. they are tasteless to me. I love candy but these are gross
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Usually when I crave candy I want chocolate! But when I want what I call a "chewy candy" this is my go to!
Marie M.
Marie M.
Navasota, TX

I love Swedish fish my grandpa would always buy it and its so yummy. I would love to have this cause seriously you could never have too many Swedish fish.
Alora D.
Alora D.
Bowling Green, OH

This is one of my go to candies for sure! If I see them I cant resist getting them. I will chose them over chocolate almost any day.
Katie B.
Katie B.

My all time favorite candy. I could sit and eat these all day. They always seem to eat eaten right away
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Port St Lucie, FL

These are so good and so addictive,i try to keep a bag in my house at all times.the fish shape of the candy and name threw me off for many years though with it being a candy!
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA

I do like Sweetish Fish, they are definitely chewy and a lot of the time they get stuck on my teeth lol. It is one of the candies i eat more of especially since my boyfriend buys this constantly. Can not help but eat them. They will always give you your fix of sugar
Shannon R.

When I was little we would go to the softball games where they sold penny candy and I would get a bunch of sweedish fish. They are to this day just as delcious as they were then in my opinion. I got a big bag of them yesterday and ate a large amount. My children love them to but with them having red dye I don't allow them to eat them very often anymore as it effects their behavior.
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Not the biggest fan of these -- know plenty of people who love them and i love chewy candy, but this one just doesn't taste right.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now