Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL

I have never liked Swedish fish! honestly any kind of red candy I don't like etc..twizzlers,red gummy bears,swedish fish... I just don't like the gummy these are made out of. they are tasteless to me. I love candy but these are gross
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lincoln, NE

Swedish Fish are the perfect gummy consistency--sweet and delicious. Great to satisfy a sugar craving!
Port St Lucie, FL

These are so good and so addictive,i try to keep a bag in my house at all times.the fish shape of the candy and name threw me off for many years though with it being a candy!
Shannon R.

When I was little we would go to the softball games where they sold penny candy and I would get a bunch of sweedish fish. They are to this day just as delcious as they were then in my opinion. I got a big bag of them yesterday and ate a large amount. My children love them to but with them having red dye I don't allow them to eat them very often anymore as it effects their behavior.
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Toms River, NJ

I love the taste, and enjoy putting them over ice cream! Such a fun treat that reminds me of childhood!
Ashley R.

These have to be one of my favorite candy. There so sweet and yummy! I could eat a whole bag in day, of course I wouldn't though. People are crazy if they have never tried them.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I lovvvvve these! I can't really described the taste but they are so good! If you haven't tired them yet you have too!
Tatyhana R.
Tatyhana R.
Lawrence, MA

Swedish Fish are definitely a childhood favorite, great to eat when you have a gummy craving. My only complaint would be no flavor diversity but if you're okay with that then these are perfect.
Yulieth L.
Yulieth L.
Florence, NJ

They are a nice little chewy snack, but they do get tiring after a while.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bethpage, NY

This candy is really cool with the shapes and it is a pretty fun concept except I just feel like there should be more flavor because its a little plain tasting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now