Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Monique M.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY

I have loved these since I was a little girl. These are so delicious and I can't get enough of them. I love when these are in the vending machines at school because it for sure will get me through any class.
Anna H.
Anna H.

Sweet, chewy and delicious! Enough said! I love them!
Marta G.
Marta G.

This candy is do good and addictive! Once I eat one it's almost like I can't stop! They also bring me great childhood memories, if you haven't tried them I strongly suggest you do!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI

My husband is obsessed. he loves these I would recommend to everyone :) great flavor so fun especially for kids and adults
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Las Vegas, NV

I've been eating these for so long, and I never get tired of them. I love the flavor, the chewiness, I just think they're great.
I just tried Swedish fish for the first time last week. One of my Nan-babies had split his scalp open so before we left the house I grabbed a bag of Swedish fish that my husband had bought. I must say they were a huge hit with All of us. Now I'm not a big "gummy" candy person but I did like these. I will definitely eat them again.
Lakeita P.
Lakeita P.

This is a very good candy. The downside to this sweet snack is that it sticks to your teeth like none other. If you don't like sticky candy then this snack is not for you!
Robin D.
Robin D.
Saint Charles, MO

By far one of my families favorite candies! They are delicious and soft. We love to be outdoors and our fave family fun is to go fishing so we really enjoy them.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.

Swedish Fish are tasty! I carry these with my sometimes when I am running a marathon!
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

Best awesome chewy candy ever!!!!!!!!! this has always been my favorite type of candy love the chewyness and softness
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now