Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Torri D.
Torri D.
Millington, MI
Swedish fish are so yummy. So easy to eat that you think you have only ate one fish, but the whole bag is gone!
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Trenton, NJ
Always one of my favorites. This candy satisfies my sweet tooth when ever I have a craving for something sweet.
A classic. Definitely my all time favorite candy. I always find someone buying a bag whenever I'm at the store.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Sooo good! Not to sweet either love the chewy ness!!! One of my favorite road trip snacks!
Marianna C.
Marianna C.
These candies are great they aren't too chewy but just the right amount of chewy. They taste great.!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Washington, DC
Swedish Fish are something I've eaten since I was a child. I loved it then and I still do.
Sariah M.
Sariah M.
Shelby, NC
Classic candy that my mom loves. Such a basic flavor but, great candy. Anyone would enjoy.
Busari S.
Busari S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are a classic childhood candy. You can't go wrong with a big bag of Swedish fish :))
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
All time favorite candy. Chewy, cherry/strawberry flavoring. They're very addicting for me
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Vegan. Plain, boring, etc. I don't think anyone in the entire world has ever been excited to eat Swedish Fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?