Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN

Swedish Fish have always been my favorite candy so I may be a little bias. I just love the flavor. It's not overpowering with sugar but it still taste like candy. I also don't feel guilty eating more than I should because they are fat free : )
noelle k.
noelle k.
Belmont, Ontario

I have to admit, I love these. When we are doing drive in movie night, or headed to the beach, they are a fun surprise. We don't do a lot of candy in our family, but this is one will will pick up from time to time.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

This candy product is chewy and sweet. love the fish-shape. so great to have at any time.
Henley L.
Henley L.
La grande, OR

So yummy i love them and i eat a ton of them
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Fond Du Lac, WI

These have been my favorite candy since I was a kid. They're my go to treat when I am at the movies or hosting a party.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL

One of the best candies out there! this are super ooey and gooey and chewy and full of amazing flavor! so good you can't stop at just a few!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

I am just not a fan of the flavor. However, they are super easy to find and cheap. So, if you like the flavor, the more the merrier!
Yen H.
Yen H.
Conyers, GA

These candies have an unusual sweetness and flavor that I enjoy every time! I buy them frequently, and love them!
Lorelai M.
Lorelai M.

I grab a bag of these every time I end up in the candy aisle and I am not even much of a sweet tooth. For me it's just the right amount of sugar and more filling than other candy so I don't end up with a stomachache. It's also a vegan/gluten free candy so it's my go to to bring places because I know almost anyone can eat it regardless of diet.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Towson, MD

These soft, chewy, sweet candies are one that I will never get sick of. They have a refreshing taste that is almost addictive
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now