The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,992 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These will always bring back childhood memories ,the fact that they are so big on Halloween mainly bugs Me as they are just so yummy
One of my favorite childhood candies! I love the chewiness and the flavor of these little fish. Perfect, when you are craving something sweet and chewy!
One of my favorite candy, one we would buy when the kiddos were small and the one bag of candy we must have when we go to the movies
Always a must have with the kids. They love the red ones so a whole bag is great. Wish the zipper closed better
I haven't ate these in a while but there are really good and I will buy some soon and is worth ur buy
If these aren't in my family's house there is something wrong! We go to a bulk store and buy the big bag and eat them in a week! Swedish fish are DELISH
My favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the taste of Swedish Fish. There is just something about them that is so satisfying to me.
I love these! They are so sweet and chewy and they are a great snack for really any time of day they are a must
Cant go wrong with these! great little fruity chews. Word of advice though....these are not made for making soaked alcohol gummies.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDIES!! They are soft and chewy and delicious! I seriously can't describe the taste, it's something you have to try to understand.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos